It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just got Dumped feeling like i need to talk to anyone

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
let her leave, dont let her know that shes hurt you....... might be hard but move on

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

Head up, shoulders back, oooz confidence, never again speak to her, pretend she does not exist and slowly but surely seduce and bed everyone of her girlfriends

Also put a load of itching powder or chillies in her bed before she picks it up, then next day in college when you see her itching like mad spread the rumour she has the lice from being on the game

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

on to the next one

let this be a lesson on how to tame

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I think you should listen to everyone who says dump this girl but leave in a manner of your head being held high. Leave them feeling like they lost something special. You'll find that someone but right now the woman your with isn't and will never be.

Honestly she probably cheated on you and probably has done before with her attitude and vibes she is giving off to you. She doesn't care about you nor does she love you. She'll be the one ending in the dirt if she keeps acting like this. You'll find someone special if your hearts in it for the long run.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hold you head up high, don't show her your pain - you will survive we all do.

Not to make light of the situation, but relationship are like buying a house, enjoy it while it's yours and when its time to go - move on. You'll still drive by every once in a while to see how the "old place" is doing and that's ok. But remember we always trade up, we don't go backwards.

Give yourself time to grieve and take small steps forward. Remember you are stepping closer to the next love in your life.

Hope you find your peace.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
i recently kicked my chick out(after 5 years!)
her kids were of the devil! her oldest(19) stole my computer password and changed it to her own,shes a 'model' that poses nude and had her portfolio on MY computer,where my younger boys had access to. i didnt know of her nude modeling at the time. this 19 year old stole money,cigarettes,weed,and beer from me. she also hid my tattoo equipment on me! but mom thought she had to stick with her family,not with the man she claimed sh 'loved'.
her son (12) stole my disabled room mates chocolate bar,ate half, and had the balls to ask him if he had any tape.
he taped up the candy bar(what was left) and told the poor guy thats how it came from the store!!!!!
mom still didn't get it!!!
i let this broad move into my house because she got kicked out for not paying rent. later i found out her rent was only $300 / month! and she was 4 months behind!
anyway the b%$tch had to go!!! now she is in some shelter with the rest of her leaching hoard.
man,i treat my woman like a goddess,and that is how i got paid!
nice guys finish last buddy! i say get laid asap,and forget about the chick.
if your real,you'll find the right girl
good luck brother

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Ohhhh... sorry to say, but men do this also. Wait... that´s cool hm?

For the op: A woman, which can´t say a word about her feelings is VERY strange. OR you didn´t ask the right questions.
If you want to be sure. Ask her a last time, but don´t shout at her, let her feel that you are only worried about her.
If she wants to leave, she will. But that´s how some women are, just looking for a good time. That´s not a privilege of men.
Wish you the best!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Welcome to the modern age. Get yourself a real woman, those teenage girls play games too much and they don't know what they want in a man much less what they want in life. Young women are....bipolar. Also don't move so fast. Take it slow so you have time to see that mask of bullsh*t some people wear in front of their real faces and then when that mask falls off ask yourself if you can see yourself with that person 20 years down the road, if the answer is no dump them and move on. Wearing your heart on your sleeve is a good way to get crapped on. Don't give second chances either, if they can't get it right the first time they will never get it right. Theres a whole lot of people that do not get raised properly so they have no morals and do not know how to treat someone properly and with respect.

Lastly, don't put in 200%, if it's not equal, its a one sided relationship and a waste of your time. Only put in 50% that way if you get dumped you don't get hurt as bad and for the love of Yahuwah do not fall in love, keep your head.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Im sorry to hear that this girl can not be trusted

My suggestion to you would be try to meet girls in different ways. From my experiences, the girls that hook up with you first night, are the girls who are willing to do the same thing again with another guy.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NBeans42
Im sorry to hear that this girl can not be trusted

My suggestion to you would be try to meet girls in different ways. From my experiences, the girls that hook up with you first night, are the girls who are willing to do the same thing again with another guy.

Ain't that the truth!

2nd

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Disregard Females

Acquire Currency

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join