It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's so bad about the Illuminati?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

They took over the microphone of information to the masses in a number physical areas.
Velikovsky proved mankind observed many cosmic events yet when the New
York Planetarium decided to observe how the human record of man gave these
details the director was kicked out onto the street. The Illuminati cartel agents
has a science dictatorship to control as one Bill Lyne writes about.
There a tons more for Tesla in the biggest bad and the list can go on.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jNormal
I was just watching Angels and Demons and it basically says that the Illuminati were just a group of 'enlightened' individuals who wished to prove Religion incorrect. They used science to prove religion was false.
At the time they were forced the operate in secrecy to avoid being punished by the catholic church.
When the Church found out about what they were trying to do they branded them with the Christian crucifix and killed them. Illuminati then went out to get revenge and killed Christians.
However, I don't see why people find the Illuminati so dangerous and evil?
They do not support the devil or are satanic, they're just anti-religious. Also there is no evidence linking them to NWO and wanting to take over the world.

So why do people think they're so bad?

I think the reason is the Church and it's rhetoric, and their labelling of everything they do not like. You are quite right about the Illuminati, they are seekers and holders of Ancient Knowledge, and know many truths not known as a whole among humankind. I do not know their true aims, or agenda, but I do think it is benign, and there is no reason to fear, or hate the Illumaniti, or the Freemasons. Just because some which to seek knowledge and be in a secret group is no reason to label them as evil.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Yeah, "Illuminati" is basically just a common usage term in the conspiracy circles, used to mean:

"Those who seek to establish a global tyrannical oligarchy through control of Banking, Politics, Propaganda, Surveillance Technology, and other forms of coercion; with the ultimate end goal being a forced global depopulation event, and the surviving humans being perpetual slaves, or serfs, kept in a state of ignorance and drudging servitude for the benefit of their 'masters'"

The original illuminati existed about 200 years ago, and their aims were probably much different than this current group.

Ultimately, *THEY* (the power hungry group) infiltrated and subverted various secret societies and mystery schools (including the illuminati) and bent them towards their goal, and will.

The name "Illuminati" has just sort of stuck as a convenient moniker in the interim.

They are also known as the "New World Order", "Thule Society", "Bilderbergers", "Committee of 300", etcetera....

Ultimately, they don't really have a "Name" as such, and they don't really identify themselves as such (as a formal group) on their own.

But their members are in almost all positions of power, secret societies, industries, banks, media outlets, etcetera.

The reason that they are *BAD* is the aforementioned global slavery and forced depopulation events that they are planning.

OH, and by the way... the control of the media that I was talking about?

Yeah... they make movies and television shows depicting themselves as the good guys to confuse people, and manipulate the population.

IT's called "Propaganda"

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Yup I couldn't agree with you more! You hit the nail on the head there. The name looks like it has maybe changed but the goal remains the same!!

In the late 1800's Albert Pike a high up Freemason still called their secret society the Illuminati and also when he wrote that letter to another Masonic guy detailing the planning of World War 1, World War 2 and World War 3 he still used the name. Especially when he was talking about Agents of The Illuminati.

They are still the evil Illuminati to us!!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
In the late 1800's Albert Pike a high up Freemason still called their secret society the Illuminati and also when he wrote that letter to another Masonic guy detailing the planning of World War 1, World War 2 and World War 3 he still used the name. Especially when he was talking about Agents of The Illuminati.

What you are refering to is known as the Taxil Hoax.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Wrong! I am not referring to the Taxil Hoax. That is a different story altogether.

The Taxil hoax was an 1890s hoax of exposure by Léo Taxil intended to mock not only Freemasonry, but also the Roman Catholic Church's opposition to it

The Taxil Hoax

That has nothing to do with what I was trying to say. I was referring to the Three World Wars scenario.

edit on 5/3/2012 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
By name alone I would say the Illuminati are simply people seeking truth, much like many on ATS.

But yes the name has been abused and misconstrued as something completely different I think. I don't let this taint my view of who they actually might be though. The history of them is shrouded in mystery for a reason I also think. If I actually found any truths to this universe I might go deep underground as well and release it when the time was right. It really would depend on what I discovered.

It's probably hard to be an expert on a secret society, because the only way to gain the info is to become a member, and once there it's not easy to leave with it.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
Wrong! I am not referring to the Taxil Hoax. That is a different story altogether.

Wrong! The Taxil Hoax directly invloves the alleged Pike/Manzzini Letter. Please review Terry Melanson's article which breaks down the continuing ignorance based on the orginal hoax perpetrated by Dr. Bataille (Taxil).

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliquandro

I agree with what this individual stated. Illumination has been misconstrued severely by the media and opposing factions such as the Freemasons. I've personally spoken to a 7th degree member and the ideas revealed to me regarding illumination, enlightenment, gnosticism, and meritocracy are quite profound. I would refer you to a website managed by a member of the society however im new and from my understanding cannot post links. So just know everything you hear is more than likely misleading.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAZers

I agree with what this individual stated. Illumination has been misconstrued severely by the media and opposing factions such as the Freemasons. I've personally spoken to a 7th degree member and the ideas revealed to me regarding illumination, enlightenment, gnosticism, and meritocracy are quite profound. I would refer you to a website managed by a member of the society however im new and from my understanding cannot post links. So just know everything you hear is more than likely misleading.

I am currently reading this site you speak of
, and I agree there is alot of profound material there (it will take me a few weeks). It requires a little more open mind than normal (e.g. get over your feelings and beliefs and process reality with a new set of variables). I think we are on the verge of a paradigm shift similar to Galileo's time. Our technology and culture have allowed some bad theories to be established as facts, you are ridiculed if you theorize otherwise.

Someone said: "First they ignore you, then they challenge you, then you win" or something similar to that.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliquandro

I am currently reading this site you speak of
, and I agree there is alot of profound material there (it will take me a few weeks). It requires a little more open mind than normal (e.g. get over your feelings and beliefs and process reality with a new set of variables). I think we are on the verge of a paradigm shift similar to Galileo's time. Our technology and culture have allowed some bad theories to be established as facts, you are ridiculed if you theorize otherwise.

Someone said: "First they ignore you, then they challenge you, then you win" or something similar to that.

Yes, if you don't have an open-mind I could see someone navigating away from the website within seconds of reading. And you are absolutely correct about where we stand currently. It's a very sad thing, but change is coming indefinitely. And may I ask what site your referring to?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Also, I would recommend reading the excerpts in order, it is still in a random-like order however if you start from the top and work your way down it will be a whole lot easier to follow and comprehend.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Also, I would recommend reading the excerpts in order, it is still in a random-like order however if you start from the top and work your way down it will be a whole lot easier to follow and comprehend.

Yup, I used to work in HTML and web pages so my assumption was to read them in order, but good suggestion regardless.
I just wish they didn't use white sans serif type on black background, it's insanely hard on the eyes!! Ouch.

Here's the link you're referring to though, interesting stuff: Link

I'm sure there's probably people here who will want to debunk this, but I'll read it all before I get into much more discussion about it.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
""While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them; and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth that spoke boastfully."

The little horn is the 11th to arise.

The Hebrew word "ayin" is actually singular "eye" so the correct interpretation "had an eye, the eye of a man".

The Hebrew word "qeren" translated as horn From qaran; a horn (as projecting); by implication, a flask, cornet; by resembl. An elephant's tooth (i.e. Ivory), a corner (of the altar), A PEAK (of a mountain), A RAY (of light); figuratively, power -- X hill, horn.

The final beast kingdom has ten horns and an ELEVENTH horn rises.

THE ILLUMINATI/FREEMASON ALL SEEING EYE IN THE PYRAMID.... A "peak" with rays and an eye... Their "capstone"...

If you have to ask the question "What's so bad about the Illuminati" instead of questioning the true evilness of a power structure that runs deeply within so many secular and religious institutions, that are becoming more and more brazen every day, then it's your decision. If you choose to believe their lies that "Lucifer" is actually the "good god" then woe to you. You have then elected and chosen not to seek the One Truth in this entire universe that can SHOW a truly humbled heart the TRUTH - The Most High, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and I Am That I Am, Yahuah.

"You will not surely die,” the serpent said to the woman. 5“For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

The Hebrew word translated as eyes is SINGULAR. As the Holy Spirit affirms "What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun."

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Yeah, honestly open-minded or not, its a great read. It in someways gave me the missing pieces I was looking for.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LAZers

A 7th degree!? Wow, well that really puts us in our place. Is that supposed to mean anything to us? Are you refering to a Mason or member of the fictitious Illuminati? If its Freemasonry then I laugh in your general direction.

You can post links, you just to need to ensure you are within the bounds of the rules.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by LAZers

A 7th degree!? Wow, well that really puts us in our place. Is that supposed to mean anything to us? Are you refering to a Mason or member of the fictitious Illuminati? If its Freemasonry then I laugh in your general direction.

You can post links, you just to need to ensure you are within the bounds of the rules.

I never intended to put anyone in their place and a seventh degree is probably the equivalent of your 32nd. And if I were referencing anything the Freemasons im pretty sure I would of mentioned the words Freemason. glad the subject of discussion can be twisted into whatever people want it to. And thanks for heads up, but the link was already posted.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Whats so bad about a secret society that controls governments while pretending to be a democracy? Lies, conspiracy, and corruption for starters. Angels and Demons is a work of fiction so obviously their interpretation is not truth, only literary opinion.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I can tell you this much, the illuminatis ultimate goal is to spread meritocracy world-wide so each soul stranded in this pitiful wasteland can reach divinity. You tell me a single reason why meritocracy is a bad idea..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join