It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A diary for songs that you wake up singing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
This is my happy morning song i love how he does this song..

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This song has been haunting me for about a week in the morning, have no idea why.

Catchy though lol

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Sting ... Every breath you take
when i woke up this morning for some reason i started singing this to my dog, she loved it and wagged her tail through the whole song.

love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 14/3/12 by Whateva69 because: doh

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
i know right, how beautiful is to wake up singing wonderful breathtaking songs.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I woke up singing this, funny though i didn't even notice i was singing until my husband asked me what i was singing and then he started singing along 5/5/2012
U2 With or Without You

edit on 4/5/12 by Whateva69 because: date

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Loverboy Turn me loose. hahaha this was a strange wake up lol for some reason i woke up thinking about George Cloony and this song at the same time rofl, ive never done that before lol

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Today's wake up song was a pretty cool but I still cant see any pattern to the songs you wake up singing

T Rex get it on

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
My husband woke me this morning

now i cant stop singing this song

LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem ft. Lauren Bennett, GoonRock

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I cant even begin to explain why i started singing this. This was written the same year i was born

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Morning songs are an interesting subject to me, some seem to show up for little or no reason. This is probably my favorite.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This mornings song

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Underworld: Underneath the radar.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I havnt woke up singing in a while, but this mornings song is
Real life - Send me an angel.

talk about a flash back from the 80's

EDIT: i just looked back through my posts in this thread and this is the 2nd time i have woken singing send me an angel

so maybe there is a pattern, I will continue to post the songs i wake up singing.

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 15/1/13 by Whateva69 because: 2nd time for this song

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I haven't woke up with a song in my mind for a while, but this morning song was
Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Ace of Bace - I saw the sign

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I don't wake up singing, but at my job I have a few songs that keep popping into my head day after day:

Sarah McLachlan's - I Will Remember You, In the arms of an angel
Eagle's - I can't tell you why
Bobby Vinton - Blue Velvet
Sade - Smooth Operator
Dean Martin - Everybody Loves Somebody
Tony Bennet - SanFrancisco
Beatles - Strawberry Fields; Because
Sinatra - Something Stupid
Herman's Hermits - There's a Kind of Hush

And because I don't know the words, this song is the most frustrating, but I just love the beat!
It's -

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Well they say that music is the hart of the soul, music is food for the soul, music soothes the soul, and that music is a universal language.so maybe there is some truth to it.

Are these coming deep from our own consciousnesses or is it a form of communication from someone guiding or interfering with us, sending us a message of sorts.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
this morning i woke up singing
Hermans Hermits - There's A Kind Of Hush

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
well this is a little different for me, not a song i woke up singing this is paranormal.

only just a moment ago i walked down the passage to the kitchen for a coffee, its 7 15 am here. when i saw for a quick second a human figure through a mirror, from where i was i could see into our bedroom through the mirror, the silhouette was standing beside my side of the bed.

im like ok, i go into the bedroom to see if i could feel something or get some kind of connection.i instantly picked up this song I did it my way.

And now, the end is here And so I face the final curtain My friend, I'll say it clear I'll state my case, of which I'm certain I've lived a life that's full I traveled each and ev'ry highway And more, much more than this, I did it my way Regrets, I've had a few But then again, too few to mention I did what I had to do and saw it through without exemption I planned each charted course, each careful step along the byway And more, much more than this, I did it my way Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew When I bit off more than I could chew But through it all, when there was doubt I ate it up and spit it out I faced it all and I stood tall and did it my way I've loved, I've laughed and cried I've had my fill, my share of losing And now, as tears subside, I find it all so amusing To think I did all that And may I say, not in a shy way, "Oh, no, oh, no, not me, I did it my way" For what is a man, what has he got? If not himself, then he has naught To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels The record shows I took the blows and did it my way!

i wonder who this is or if i know them, by reading the lyrics they sound content, im happy about that.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
first song for 2014

Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 9/1/14 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join