It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

emergency medical team at the pentagon

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cydonia19.5
i gather that what you read in the media is all true? and, if there are not batteries, do you feel at least a little that something is wrong with the given story about terrorists?

Why do you need to move goalposts? No photos, eh? Well, I'm not surprised at all that you want to change the subject and continue moving goalposts. Everyone is still waiting for some facts that you referenced a couple of day ago. I haven't seen one yet.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cydonia19.5
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

just keep asking yourself about the whole reality of 9/11 and ask why so many people have questions.

You'll likely be asking questions many years from now if you never accept answers. The purpose of asking questions is to get an answer.... All you seem to be doing is JAQing off....

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cydonia19.5

I re-iterate, after watching September Clues, I have had my eyes opened. There were no planes. At all. Nada. Nientes.
I realise the controlled demolitions of the towers were just that, years after the fact! I am the TV generation. Sometimes it hides, sometimes it lies, sometimes it tells the truth. Rock, paper, scissors?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

Some people require external stimuli, we are now officially off-topic but what is your point? The purpose of asking questions is not to "get answers" but to discover truth, 2 totally different things, at least when compared to most of what I hear as "official explanations" on anything from aliens to 9/11 to alternative power to Illuminati to Fluoride to...well, I'm sure you get the idea.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
I am the TV generation. Sometimes it hides, sometimes it lies, sometimes it tells the truth. Rock, paper, scissors?

I don't have a TV

I suppose this makes sense to someone....

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

have been out of the loop for about a year or so

Prison?

Just asking.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

To some, yes.
When I was "young" I watched a lot of TV, as I grew older too. 6 years ago I got bored and tired of it and paid it no more attention than I would a ....month long dead road-kill. Now I don't even possess a TV set, just my PC monitor and a stereo system. I miss it not.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

..... after watching September Clues, I have had my eyes opened. There were no planes.

What a shame.

Oh, my........
to "Simon Shack"....a con artist of such failure....

September Clues - Busted!!

edit on Fri 13 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Reheat

Some people require external stimuli, we are now officially off-topic but what is your point? The purpose of asking questions is not to "get answers" but to discover truth, 2 totally different things, at least when compared to most of what I hear as "official explanations" on anything from aliens to 9/11 to alternative power to Illuminati to Fluoride to...well, I'm sure you get the idea.

I see.
And you know when you've found the "truth"....how?
edit on 13-1-2012 by Reheat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

..... after watching September Clues, I have had my eyes opened. There were no planes.

What a shame.

Oh, my........
to "Simon Shack"....a con artist of such failure....

September Clues - Busted!!

edit on Fri 13 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

There's more on display that's busted besides September Clues... I see brains falling out all over the place....

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

When my BSometer isn't going off the scale or when posters are using too many emoticons...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Reheat

When my BSometer isn't going off the scale or when posters are using too many emoticons...

Yea, that's what I thought. I'm glad you're smarter than everyone else.

Let me know when you get your BSmeter fixed. It appears to be broken....
There's more emoticons, they regenerate unlike common sense from the ignorant....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join