It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

emergency medical team at the pentagon

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I have always wonder about it. Of course I have no facts to go on. Just a half-arsed suspicion I had. Makes sense what you are saying a little but but so much that I cannot verify.

It always seemed less likely a scenario but one just the same no matter how unrealistic it might have sounded. Just the little things people think of ya know.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Flint2011

You saying it didn't happen doesn't change the fact that there are people who gave video testimony stating that they saw it.

Yes it does. No one has given video testimony, or any other kind of testimony stating that they saw Flight 77 fly up and over the Pentagon. The "investigation" you are refering was done by a couple of amateur sleuths/truthers who were trying to construct an argument based on very particluar witness accounts as to the path of the plane relative to some landmarks. None of the hand picked witnesses stated that they saw the plane fly up and over the Pentagon. In fact, I believe they all stated that they saw the plane crash into the building, as did dozens of others. Rational people are entitled to their own opinion, but not their own reality

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

LOL< I must be hearing things. You do you and I will do me. Off to put on my imaginary tin foil hat and spoil another persons day.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by ATH911

You can always count on hooper for some stupid responses!

So tell me whats so stupid about pointing out that the Pentagon is located pretty much at the end of a runway and therefore there is nothing unusual about first responders in the area and at the Pentagon being prepared for an event that can include a plane crashing into the Pentagon.

Hooper, The man with 4871 posts in the 9/11 forums promoting the official story WITH A VENGEANCE since 2009.(on this acount)

Really now,who does something like that unless it is your job.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

the missile batteries were installed during the cuban missile crises. hook up with forbidden knowledge tv.com will send a link if you wish. i have studied this crisis with full-blowned thought and only know what i read. but what i read, of course, is media. just reading the best that i can and drawing facts and opinions from that.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cydonia19.5
reply to post by samkent

the missile batteries were installed during the cuban missile crises. hook up with forbidden knowledge tv.com will send a link if you wish. i have studied this crisis with full-blowned thought and only know what i read. but what i read, of course, is media. just reading the best that i can and drawing facts and opinions from that.

Those missile batteries had been there for almost 40 years, huh? Surely in 40 years there must have been some photos of them... Got any? I thought not, but needed to ask anyway.... I guess it's a secret that only you know about because you're special, right?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Flint2011

it's pretty cool that al least you acknowledge the fact that it was an inside job. real cool, for me because of your openess to this messy situation. just look at the given photos: what do you see. think about it and do not think that you are wrong with the mind that was given to you.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

not trying to be spedial, just saying that they were installed and will give you a link on this. it's just that knowing that they were installed, begs the question, why was the plane able to get through their defense. we are talking about a 757 aircraft. it is hard to believe that the government or who are the string drawers, could acually pull this off. just listen to me: thne new world government is real and i want you to read about this and then think twice about what is going on in this world. steven

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cydonia19.5

No photos, no missiles. Don't bother with a link. I can read Snow White and the Sever Dwarfs instead. I want photos. Do you have something to hide?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

no, nothing to hide. look at the given media evidence. what do you see. just tell me. if you are intelligent, you will find for yourself. do not rely on me or anyone else. just look at what the given media/internet are showing. do not have a hard time believing that we are being programmed. please just listen and have an open mind. i will not send you links but i will send you photos that a plane did collide into the pentagon. i am still waiting.;.... srb
edit on 01072012 by cydonia19.5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
We will discuss it back and forth again and again. Each time new things come to light and some old things are laid to rest. Also vice versa. The only thing that must surely remain from the whole "thing" is just "something just ain't right" on a major, calamitous scale. Who, what, where and why are nothing but pure speculation when compared to the how, but there surely is a how and it is not their how, no how no way.

I think this guy says it the best in any case. And he ain't telling hardly a single joke in this segment.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Why are you evading my request for photos. I'm not asking for your platitudes, I'm asking for some evidence of your claim there were missile batteries at the Pentagon that had been there since the Cuban Missile Crisis from the early 60's. You made the claim, now where are photos? Surely, there must be some in the over 40 years since they were installed...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

back to what i am saying: wake up and stop listening to tv. go deep in your own true feelings about you and the ones that you believe in. they killed kennedy and they can kill your intellecual mind. please just follow your god-given mind

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cydonia19.5

back to what i am saying: wake up and stop listening to tv. go deep in your own true feelings about you and the ones that you believe in. they killed kennedy and they can kill your intellecual mind. please just follow your god-given mind

Those "facts" you wanted to elucidate on....where are they? All you seem to have are nonsensical platitudes, but no "facts". No photos either, eh?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I don't have a TV

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

not trying to be spedial, just saying that they were installed and will give you a link on this. it's just that knowing that they were installed, begs the question, why was the plane able to get through their defense.

There are many photos of the Pentagon. Even Google maps. Just where are these missile batteries located in the photos. There must be some construction photos taken by people passing by. Where are those?

It's been 50 years since the Cuban crisis. Show us one person that admits to firsthand knowledge of these batteries?

It's all these misguided beliefs that have allowed you to conclude 911 was an inside job.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

not making this up, i started this thread to shed some light on the mystery. oncei learn how to sent links, you can decide for yourself like i did. i had no idea that missile batteries existed around the pentagon, even though it does make sense. i got the info from forbidden knowledge tv under 9/11 and i do know one of the emt offiicers who was there at the pentagon, 3 hours afterwards. he states that a plane did collide and he saw body parts. i think that he is lying just to save his own, plus family. he is on the take and now resides in florida, in a nice rich place. he has promised to email some photos of what he has seen but i am highly suspect to his promise. am not an expert in this area, but only trying with an open mind and heart, to unravel this oditity. will return with more documentation as time passes. very busy in other things but will continue on this thread until someone can convince me otherwise. steven

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

i had no idea that missile batteries existed around the pentagon, even though it does make sense.

WHAT a shame, you were LIED to....and you accepted that LIE!!

NOW, knowing that you were LIED to .... about the non-existent "missile batteries" at the Pentagon??

How do you feel? Now?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
i gather that what you read in the media is all true? and, if there are not batteries, do you feel at least a little that something is wrong with the given story about terrorists?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

i djo not watch tell-lie-vision as well, just trying to get some good info from the net even though that is tainted as well. just keep asking yourself about the whole reality of 9/11 and ask why so many people have questions.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join