It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Announcement from Princess of Japan.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This is an ASTONISHING announcement from her.

Basically she confirms alot of the conspiracy theories going on around here, such as alot of the Benjamin Fulford/Wilcock stuff, what will happen in 2012, Alien disclosure, the works!!

I looked her up, seems like she also likes Ron Paul, here is her facebook.

www.facebook.com...

She also seems like she has had quite a political career, working with people such as Ronald Reagan, Mubarak, Gandhi, etc.

Based on this experience, she went on to pursue her goal of "personal diplomacy" through intense meetings and discussions with many of the world's most influential figures, among them President Reagan of the United States, Presidents Sadat and Mubarak of Egypt, King Hussein of Jordan, Prime Minister Gandhi and many more.

Here is an overview of her political career

www.taiyonokai.co.jp...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

This was already posted on ATS

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Search bar....
(second line)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Whenever someone starts off saying they had a 'magical spiritual experience' or something along those lines... I get nauseated.

Everyone has a crazy aunt....

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Whenever someone starts off saying they had a 'magical spiritual experience' or something along those lines... I get nauseated.

Good job blowing off a princess of national prominence and distinguished world peace initiative.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I havent watched the video but I have a question. What makes her a princess of Japan? I cant find any relation between her and Emperor Akihito.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

The granddaughter of the Meiji Emperor, Princess Kaoru Nakamaru spent her early childhood in the Forbidden Castle in China. While at Columbia University and in graduate school, she furthered her research into international politics and since 1970, as a journalist, has interviewed kings and presidents, prime ministers and business people from many countries, and has given speeches, written books, and appeared on television as a commentator on international political affairs. In 1973, she was acclaimed in the U.S. magazine, Newsweek, as the “World’s No.1 interviewer,” and the Washington Post described her as “one of those rare women in the world with an outstanding international sensitivity.”

Source

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

I wondered this, too:

What makes her a princess of Japan?

Did a Google search. Nada......that is, nothing of any significance, except for more crazy claims. Gee, not even a Wikipedia reference!!

(>EDIT for NeoVain, above

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhrenicAcid

Originally posted by boncho

Good job blowing off a princess of national prominence and distinguished world peace initiative.

So in other words, we should trust everything she says by status alone. Why not just trust your national news media?
edit on 5-1-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I was looking too. All I could come across was this..

SOURCE

Tatsukichirou Horiwaka: A mysterious person who was rumored to be the illegitimate child of the Meiji Emperor. Actual place and time of birth unknown. Advocated for Pan-Asianism during the kindai, was involved in the Treaty of San Francisco for unknown reasons, and joined the World Federalist Movement after 1945.

Pretended daughter, Princess Kaoru Nakamaru: Journalist who interviewed business leaders, authors such as Norman Mailer, and world leaders such as Saddam Hussein for PBS in the 1980s, later Illuminati researcher and founder of “Taiyo no Kai” (organization of unclear purpose). Notable Japanese 2012 theorist who has written roughly a dozen books about 2012. Despite her claims it is not generally believed that she is actually Horikawa’s daughter.

She is the "pretended daughter" of someone (named TATSUKICHIROU HORIWAKA) who was "rumored" to be the illegitimate child of the Japanese emporer "Meiji"...

So, rather dubious I'd say.

edit on 5-1-2012 by defuntion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
either she's phony, or someone is trying to discredit her:

"The Japanese embassy denies that there's any person with this name in the register of the imperial family"

hunjang.blogspot.com...
edit on 5-1-2012 by jahn369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by defuntion

Thanks for that link, interesting. Weather true or not, i would think her individual achievements so far in life would lend her at least some credibility. True princess or not, she certainly is a prominent person and great achiever in life.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I have to say, this person is speaking of positivity and love. So why must she be judged based on who her father may or may not be? It's just to obvious that people would be jumping to discredit this person, and sad to see people mindlessly follow other peoples judgements again, and again, rather then their own.

Just my 2 cents.

edit on 5-1-2012 by pocketsando because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by defuntion

Yeah it seemed the Meiji Emperor had a lot of affairs, so I would give it a very very slight chance of being true. But there is no evidence to back it up. Blood test maybe?

It also says she spent her early child hood in the Forbidden City, I find this kind of interesting since the city was not used in such a manor since the abdication of the last emperor of China in the early 20th century. After which it was used to contain artifacts and retained great cultural significance.

This women has accomplished a lot in her life, but some of the info is very sketchy.

Originally posted by pocketsando
I have to say, this person is speaking of positivity and love. So why must she be judged based on who her father may or may not be? It's just to obvious that people would be jumping to discredit this person, and sad to see people mindlessly follow other peoples judgements again, and again, rather then their own.

Just my 2 cents.

edit on 5-1-2012 by pocketsando because: (no reason given)

I understand where your coming from. However I also believe that the information presented about oneself is very important. It would go a long way to be honest about who you are when the substance of your content is very speculative, otherwise you open yourself up to criticism.

edit on 5-1-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Please contribute additional comments to previously existing thread located here.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join