It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Assassinated by Time Traveling Nazis?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Ummm...forgive me if I laugh a little at the title of this thread...so goes the Nazis again!

I think if the Nazis had actually accomplished time travel...JFK would have been a small peanut in the picture!

Just an opinion of course!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
So, was Lee Harvey Oswald possessed by Time Nazis?
I gave you a star and flag because that is one of the most
crazy things I've read on ATS and 2012 has only just started

But, I'm a believer of ww2 nazi saucer development. A good book is
Reich of the Black Sun, all the people, places and time frames check out
once you start to delve into it deeper and you can download it as a pdf for free.
Perhaps during their development of anti gravity they also came across
timetravel. Maybe the USA was taken over by nazis along time ago,
and the Vril society was part of Illuminati?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
JFK was assassinated on Oct 20 1964. Exactly 23 years later on Oct 20 1987 a plane the southern rock band Lynyrd Skynyrd was traveling in crashed after mysteriously running out of fuel. Several of the band members were killed including Ronnie Van Zant the band leader. I remember thinking at the time that the plane crash sounded more like some kind of shadow operation. Perhaps the date alignment was more than coincidence?

Van Zant was no stranger to trouble. supposedly the lyrics to one of his songs "Gimme three steps" was inspired by an actual incident at a Florida bar named the "Brown Jug".

I was cutting the rug
Down at a place called The Jug
With a girl named Linda Lou
When in walked a man
With a gun in his hand
And he was looking for you know who.
He said, "Hey there fellow,
With the hair colored yellow,
Watcha tryin' to prove?
'Cause that's my woman there
And I'm a man who cares
And this might be all for you."

Blonde hair doesn't mean you are a Nazi but could "you know who" be an anagram reference?

"Oh Won't you give me three steps,
Gimme three steps mister,
Gimme three steps towards the door?

What about this "door" he was heading for could that be some kind of time portal?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
I am of the opinion that JFK was killed by a conspiracy of Nazi time travelers from the early 22nd Century, and that a careful high-resolution review of the available evidence -- especially the still photos -- indicates that Dealy Plaza was filled with several different time travel teams from different eras and using different time travel methods.

Why don't you post those photos and show us?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

I am of the opinion that JFK was killed by a conspiracy of Nazi time travelers from the early 22nd Century, and that a careful high-resolution review of the available evidence -- especially the still photos -- indicates that Dealy Plaza was filled with several different time travel teams from different eras and using different time travel methods.

Why don't you post those photos and show us?

Still working on them. There are anomalies that show up, particularly in the crowd photos, that require some delicate image enhancement and clarification in order for them to make clear sense to those who are not already inclined to see them. Don't want to jump the gun, as it were, and simply have naysayers scoff.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

So instead naysayers get to scoff anyway!

Either you have the pictures or not - if you have them why can't you post them?? All the analysis must have been done already??

And if the reproduction is so tricky then how sure can you be of the identifications in the first place??

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

So, was Lee Harvey Oswald possessed by Time Nazis?

You first have to believe that Oswald was the trigger man.

To the op,

Nice theory, I would like to see some photos though.

I will flag you for your thoughts on the subject..............

Pics please.................Ps......... if you do'nt post them I will take my flag back

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Have you seen the video of the secret service agent leader waving the other agents back just before he was shot? This means the head agent, the presidents personal body guards must have been involved, you dont leave the presidents side, especially when its in public.

Thanks. That's exactly the kind of thing I'm looking at. People doing odd, out-of-place things. After a while, you begin to see a pattern, and that pattern -- at this point, anyway -- adds up to time-traveling Nazi assassins.

Perhaps you are being controlled by the NAACP from the future by mind control. As they are in control and have taken over, inspiring you by mind control to blame everything on the Nazis to draw attention away from a nefarious plot by them or by PETA or whoever else is in control in the future.
ATTACK!! KILL! KILL! KILL! (Not a racist comment, just a quote i love from Mars Attacks-the Movie)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

JFK was pretty ambigious on AH, didn't he say something about Hitler being a legend that would rise up or something??

Time-traveling nazi's sounds like a bad 70s movie.
Interesting theory, could maybe get it banged out onto a screenplay and see if hollyweird runs with it?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Cauliflower

Hmmm...my history book says Nov 22, 1963 for JFKs death.....

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
If the Nazi's are time travelling, shouldn't they just go back to world war 2 and give themselves something to win the war?

No, dude... They have to come back naked with all biological material like Terminator.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Lets talk timelines, what timeline was changed,or was in place, on nov, 24, 1962, did we land on mars, by 2001, these are the real questions. who can answer that because no one knows, by killing JFK did we start the travel to hell or heaven, or ruin as a people.

edit on 9-1-2012 by bone13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I suppose they tried multiple times. Perhaps there is other evidence in images and documentation from critical moments of that war. It's impossible to focus on everything.

To me, this is the central (and biggest) flaw in your hypothesis...

You say it is impossible to focus on everything, with regards to researching the Nazis and their time-traveling abilities. But rather than look at the time and place where Nazis were prevalent in history (ie. in Germany/Europe from around 1930-1945), you choose a period 18 years after WWII (JFK's assassination in 1963) and a location at possibly the furthest point from the centre of Nazi Germany (Dealey Plaza, Dallas) to prove that Nazis have come back from the 22nd century???

Surely, if you were serious about this topic, you would look during the heart of the Nazi period FIRST for some kind of tiny piece of evidence that Nazi time travel exists, before you start trying to pin other significant world events on their dastardly deeds???

Would it not be common sense that if 22nd century Nazis developed time travel, they'd (at the very least) head back to the core of Nazism and say "hey - relax... if you lose (and we know you will - we're from the future), we'll knock some guy off 18 years later so that in 150 years time you can all come back and rule the world..."???

Is there a specific, identifiable reason as to why you chose the JFK assassination as your starting point?

Regards,
Rewey

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Yes I see where you are coming from based on many popular topics.
Nazis developed the flying saucer which defies time.
This is a half truth as the saucer is only very fast.
And other features are easily explained.

So the technology is very powerful and saucers and Nazis came to America
ultimately before JFK ruled the land.

The Nazis or perhaps just one told JFK of the saucers and that going to the
Moon was a snap. With glowing confidence JFK announces the quest for
a Moon Landing. Now the betrayal of the Nazis holding the saucer tech nixes
the saucer tech to the Moon and they require rocket technology.

The reason is to not spread the saucer tech and that space radiation would kill
the travelers nixing saucer and rocket travel to the Moon. JFK thinks he has
one on the Nazis but their influence is too powerful as even Hitler give thumbs
down to JFK. Hitler not a time traveler just a saucer passenger getting out of
Berlin at a high speed that people think is time travel.

The story still continues.
Ed: Based of the Tesla tech space might power the saucer even better without
the 3 feet of lead protection of Earth's atmosphere. See how that works.
Since the tech allows for thick walls space travel is possible perhaps at even
greater speeds outside of Earth's atmosphere.

edit on 8/14/2013 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

That's exactly the kind of thing I'm looking at. People doing odd, out-of-place things. After a while, you begin to see a pattern, and that pattern -- at this point, anyway -- adds up to time-traveling Nazi assassins.

Really?......you've looked at all the patterns, evidence, witness statements, studied all the angles and possible motives.......and you've arrived at the conclusion that it was "Time travelling Nazi assassins" that shot JFK?

I'm all for a good conspiracy, and I believe that there actually is a conspiracy surrounding JFK's assassination.......but.......Time travelling Nazi assassins?................It's a No from me

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Utter garbage but what a great idea for a film. Quick! get it copyrighted.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I'm bumping this. Not because I think the theory is plausible, but because I found it entertaining. It really made me smile on this boring Sunday.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

They did win the war-

They are able to move about freely in their natural form now as ashkeNAZIs

So scandalous and absurd you will never come to this conclusion

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bone13

What happened on Nov 24, 1962? I googled it all I found was that: - Last of Dutch military leave New Guinea

Then: - James J Kilroy, tank inspector (Kilroy was here), dies at 60

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Time-traveling Nazis from the future past or modern-time Nazis ... It would be plausible if you could provide a proof of time-travel. Anyway, these modern Nazis did have a reason to kill JFK.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join