It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Assassinated by Time Traveling Nazis?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I am of the opinion that JFK was killed by a conspiracy of Nazi time travelers from the early 22nd Century, and that a careful high-resolution review of the available evidence -- especially the still photos -- indicates that Dealy Plaza was filled with several different time travel teams from different eras and using different time travel methods.

The Nazi group was one of the first to make the trip back and organized the killings of JFK, RFK, and Martin Luther King in a successful attempt to accelerate the civil rights movement and push its acceptance before society was adequately prepared to incorporate it. This creates a tremendous cultural backlash in the mid-21st Century during an economic downturn, and leads to the growth of a new Nazi party that comes to power in the early 22nd Century.

The time travel method the Nazis used was a "consciousness transfer" technique, which mimics a kind of demonic possession, where the consciousness of a traveler inhabits the physical body of a person at the target point in spacetime, and has limited control over their actions. I estimate that there were approximately 7 members of the Nazi team inhabiting bodies at that time, as evidenced by their unusual behavior and odd "disappearances" after the event. Anomalies in the images seem to indicate that time travel teams apparently from other eras were able to physically travel to the site, although their direct actions were very limited and mostly confined to historical documentation (a holographic recording device is even suspected to have been incorporated into Zapruder's camera). The Nazi movement apparently fails hard in at least one viable timeline, and the JFK assassination is a vital component of that failure.

I'm still researching, and not fully prepared to release my results. I've run into some technical difficulties that if I were a paranoid person might suggest to me that I am being interfered with by persons or organizations intent on keeping knowledge of the activities of time travel teams a secret. So we shall see...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Wasn't there a video game with a similar premise?

Anyway, cool idea!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
If the Nazi's are time travelling, shouldn't they just go back to world war 2 and give themselves something to win the war?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
"I'm still researching, and not fully prepared to release my results."

Why bother posting?

You are in a thread about time travelling Nazi's...

Were you expecting an encyclopedia of written works?

link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
"I'm still researching, and not fully prepared to release my results."
Why bother posting?

Better to get a little bit of information out fast, even if it's premature, to make a record in case the whole thing vanishes underneath me. Then at least somebody might be able to pick up the trail and avoid the pitfalls I encountered.

link   
Lol, I cant read the thread, the title made me smaile too much

Have you seen the video of the secret service agent leader waving the other agents back just before he was shot? This means the head agent, the presidents personal body guards must have been involved, you dont leave the presidents side, especially when its in public.

They did a film about this bodyguard starring Clint Eastwood I believe but they made the bodyguard a good guy when the opposite was true. Mind control.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Or rather, he was assassinated by the CIA because he was trying to expose government corruption, cabalistic banking cartels and of course Executive Order 11110...but that is just a theory. One is as good as the next i suppose.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
wouldn't they be better off using that technology to get the atom bomb before they lose the war ?

lol

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
If the Nazi's are time travelling, shouldn't they just go back to world war 2 and give themselves something to win the war?

I suppose they tried multiple times. Perhaps there is other evidence in images and documentation from critical moments of that war. It's impossible to focus on everything.

However, lots of time travel tends to cloud and confuse the past, splintering it off into different directions that sometimes don't go anywhere. The Nazis used a crude technique of mind transfer or mind inhabitation. Depending on what other teams do to change the timeline, a target person (say an Umbrella Man or Dark Complected Man) might not even be in the right place at the right time, and an attempt is wasted or nullified. So there is a kind of stealthy game that has to be played in order to change the past without blatantly appearing to have done so, or another team from another time will change it back.

One of the most obvious examples of this is the assassination of Governor Huey Long in 1935, an isolationist who would have certainly delayed the U.S. involvement in WWII long enough for the Nazis to solidify their control over most of Europe. The Long shooting is likely done by mind transfer, but the Governor survives that. He dies later because of a more subtle attack at the hospital which has so far gone uncorrected.

Which is probably why the JFK assassination was eventually chosen as a target event, although now the concentration of time travel teams at the event has made it so confusing it's spun off a thousand different conspiracy theories.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
this is absolutely insane. you act like hitler took time travel tech when he submarined out of germany right before berlin was surrounded.everybody knows Walter Koenig who was the unregistered assistant to Himmler traded the technology to russian scientists for the exchange of his safety in northern mongolia along with around 35,000 other civilians. once the argentinian, artic and mongolian nazi settlements unified their governments in 58, they were postured by the soviets for the time being resulting in ONLY RUSKY AND AMERICAN AND BRITISH possessing this tech.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Why would they wait until he was president? It would be far more easy to kill him in his childhood.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Uhhh theres going to be no Nazis around in the 22nd century to get into power.The white race will be gone by then,so how can a small group of whites travel back in time from the early 22nd century?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Wouldnt the Nazis go back and change the outcome of World War 2.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
/hems/ /haws/

Seems legit.

Will wait to make up mind until more info,
Seraph

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
wouldn't they be better off using that technology to get the atom bomb before they lose the war ? lol

The key target is always going to be Hitler, who makes the decisions, and he was constantly being influenced by all kinds of unseen forces, including those controlling fortune tellers and mystics. Again, in a situation like that the target becomes so clouded by people changing the past then changing it back again (42 failed attempts at assassination?) that it approaches pure chaos and chance. Not a good environment in which to project a time traveler.

I could also imagine that the Nazis of the 22nd Century still needed the U.S. to continue its development of atomic energy and weaponry in order for them to gain control of it later. Had the Nazis developed the atom bomb first and used it to win the War, then Hitler might never have recognized the need for its further development.

I don't know. All I can do is assume that their targets were chosen because they didn't seem to have a direct influence on the future, so they could avoid being radically reversed by other time travel teams later. I don't know if I'll ever be able to see the whole puzzle. All I hope to do is identify some of the pieces.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I believe this is how COD Nazi Zombies started....

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
Uhhh theres going to be no Nazis around in the 22nd century to get into power.The white race will be gone by then,so how can a small group of whites travel back in time from the early 22nd century?

My preliminary research suggests that these Nazis learn from the advances in genetic research and aren't focused on maintaining a flawed 19th Century perception of "race." It has more to do with organizing and promoting people of all cultural backgrounds who apparently have a particular kind of multi-dimensional genetic combination that allows the manifestation of what we understand as psychic ability -- perception that transcends normal spacetime. Their promotion and development of this allows them to do their first excursions back in time and start monkeying with it. I could be wrong about that, however. Either way, it's apparently not a small group of whites. It's people from all ethnic and cultural backgrounds.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maikel040
Why would they wait until he was president? It would be far more easy to kill him in his childhood.

But then he wouldn't have been able to stand up to the Communists and back them down over Cuba. Imagine a chess board but with 144,000 squares on it. How do you know where and when to make your best moves?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Have you seen the video of the secret service agent leader waving the other agents back just before he was shot? This means the head agent, the presidents personal body guards must have been involved, you dont leave the presidents side, especially when its in public.

Thanks. That's exactly the kind of thing I'm looking at. People doing odd, out-of-place things. After a while, you begin to see a pattern, and that pattern -- at this point, anyway -- adds up to time-traveling Nazi assassins.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join