It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS Media Censorship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
In this clip, CBS completely ignores and blacks out Ron Paul. They leave him out of the poll, even though he is second to Mitt Romney in New Hampshire.

Listen to the media, sheeple, Ron Paul doesn't exist. He is a nobody. Don't even think about him. Vote for Mitt Romney, who they say has the best chance of beating Obama, even though Ron Paul polls just as good as him against Obama, and also brings in many Independents to his side.
edit on 5-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This is just rediculous!!!! Even those who "strongly oppose" Ron Paul hopefully see this.... It is SOO obvious how hard all mainstream media is trying to keep his name out of peoples minds, and its mind boggling... More so enfuriating! One of the top three contenders from Iowa not even mentioned in this clip, and yet Bachman gets coverage. I wish there was some way to hit these media outlets where it hurt....

\Done ranting...

Still PO'd

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Here is the graphic they posted:

Here are the real results of the Suffolk University poll from 1/5/12 (scroll image right to see % column):

Link to Suffolk University Polls: Link
edit on 5-1-2012 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
WOW!

I thought these RP snubs like this would be impossible to get away with at this point (even though yeah i guess they're not getting away with it by people like us taking note). Guess it won't ever end.

Shame on you CBS.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well now, everytime we complain about CNN/FOX/MSNBC remember that ABC/CBS/NBC dominated and single-handedly shaped the news for decades. This is why we went to Vietnam, why we let Kennedy get gunned down with a patsy being blamed, and how we ended up with Nixon and Carter.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IanPaul

Dude, some of the people who "strongly oppose" Ron Paul couldn't care less about the censorship. It's all justifiable to them, because he's supposedly "unelectable", and it's not even worth their time to get honest, unbiased coverage.

Besides, if you question the blatant bias and the blacking out of Ron Paul, you're a conspiracy theorist kook.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I think which mainstream media outlet is doing it is irrelevant, because they're all guilty. MSNBC, FOX, ABC, CBS, CNN, there are examples from every one of those networks where they either black out Ron Paul, give him incredibly negative coverage, or just push propaganda like the idea that he's unelectable, so we should vote for the banker puppet Mitt Romney.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Prison Planet posted an article today about the results of the Suffolk University polls over the past few days. The trend is that Ron Paul has increased his share from 14% up to 18% and Romney has lost a bit, even though Romney is still the frontrunner by a long shot.

I know, it's Alex Jones, but the polls are "real" (or as real as polls get).

Romney Sinking, Ron Paul Surging In New Hampshire

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Wow, there are lots of undecideds on that poll. If there was a best case scenario, and they all went to Ron Paul, he'd be neck and neck with Romney. I'm just amazed that so many people haven't chosen who they will vote for at this point.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
In this segment, the teleprompter reading puppets start out by giving Romney entirely positive coverage. They talk about his big crowds that he draws, but why don't them mention Ron Pauls crowds? His are by far more packed full of people, energetic, and loud than all of the other candidates.

Then they show the Suffolk poll, and show people Romney's numbers, Gingrich's, Huntsman's, and Santorum. Even though Santorum polled at 6%, a small fraction of Romney's 41%, and 1/3 of Ron Paul's 18%, they say that Santorum is looking to give Romney a run in New Hampshire. WOW. What about the guy who is doing 3X better than Santorum? Is he not going to give him a run? :shk:

They take the time to cover Rick Perry as well, and they even gave Bachmann some coverage to close it out.

So they covered Romney, Gingrich, Huntsman, Santorum, Perry, and Bachmann. They covered every single candidate except Ron Paul, even though he is second in New Hampshire. That is incredibly biased.
edit on 5-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

What those republicans can't get through their heads is that Ron Paul is the ony chance for a GOP candidate. Obama will stomp any other candidate because there are tons of liberal voters like me who will vote GOP if Dr. Paul gets in but still vote for Obama if he doesn't.

If Romney gets in, I'll still vote Ron Paul... which will be a vote for Obama. I'll sleep just fine knowing that.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by IanPaul

Dude, some of the people who "strongly oppose" Ron Paul couldn't care less about the censorship. It's all justifiable to them, because he's supposedly "unelectable", and it's not even worth their time to get honest, unbiased coverage.

Besides, if you question the blatant bias and the blacking out of Ron Paul, you're a conspiracy theorist kook.

I think you hit the nail on the head here. This is why it's going to be incredibly hard to topple the media agenda. People need to unify on this issue when it comes to biased reporting regardless of who the candidates are.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cuervo

What those republicans can't get through their heads is that Ron Paul is the ony chance for a GOP candidate. Obama will stomp any other candidate because there are tons of liberal voters like me who will vote GOP if Dr. Paul gets in but still vote for Obama if he doesn't.

If Romney gets in, I'll still vote Ron Paul... which will be a vote for Obama. I'll sleep just fine knowing that.

HA. That is exactly the plan. That's what Ron Paul is there for, to make sure Osama wins. Much like the effect that Ross Perot had back in the day. Of course, most of the Ron Paul supporters were probably in diapers then, and can't be bothered to look into it.

NONE of the GOP candidates have anywhere near the support to dethrone King Osama. It's the old divide and conquer plan that has been working so well for thousands of years.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Listen to the media, sheeple, Ron Paul doesn't exist.

This is because Ron Paul is against the Federal Reserve System.... and the same people who own the Federal Reserve Fiat Currency Printing Pyramid Scheme, are the ones who own all of the major media corporations.

The more We The People show support for Ron Paul, the more ludicrous the stories they are going to make up about him....

Eventually, they are going to call him a time paradox creating baby eater, or something....

edit on 5-1-2012 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

There is nothing to look into. Ross Perot was the "can I finish" guy. He doesn't have Paul's history or ability.
Also, the GOP obviously would rather have Obama in for another term than let Ron win....Because read my lips (typing) Romny will not be elected, he doesn't have the votes from us Independents. We will vote Obama back in to punish the GOP...( But do you think the leaders of the GOP care? of course not, the leaders of both parties are one big happy family. A vote for anyone other than Ron Paul is a vote for the establishment, for status quo, for woe to us,.....by the way....for those of you that think we are going to have a conflict with Iran before the elections....wrong...........that would hand Ron the Presidency.....not going to happen....go back to bed.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos

Originally posted by cuervo

HA. That is exactly the plan. That's what Ron Paul is there for, to make sure Osama wins. Much like the effect that Ross Perot had back in the day. Of course, most of the Ron Paul supporters were probably in diapers then, and can't be bothered to look into it.

NONE of the GOP candidates have anywhere near the support to dethrone King Osama. It's the old divide and conquer plan that has been working so well for thousands of years.

You are the perfect example of that mentality. You will say Dr. Paul will split the votes because he's unelectable. He's unelectable because you won't elect him. I can't believe the things some voters actually believe. And I do remember Perot. If a vote is split, I'll blame the other GOP candidate, not Ron Paul.

Oh, and calling our president "Osama" is just ignorant sounding. For a guy who remembers Perot, you still have a lot of growing up to do.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
More information for ya:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

I don't know about this video. There is no source. No name of the organization that did the polling, or even the name of a person. It also doesn't say how many people were involved in the polls, from what counties, and so on. If there was more info, that would make it more credible in my book.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

From what I can gather, the results came from this entrance poll:

www.cnn.com...

(It's the same thing as an exit poll, but they ask people who they are voting for BEFORE they vote, as opposed to after they vote.)

new topics

top topics

join