It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anxious Philosophy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyesdown
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Sometimes i go with it but sometimes I really feel stuck in the bell jar :| and no amount of positive thinking changes it until it wears off. I don't get the out of proportion feeling so much, but i often get the feeling when walking that I am shrinking, lol it's so weird I honestly feel like I shrink a good few feet. That freaks me out a bit but I get used to it, I have never been to a doctor about it so was not really aware of the chemicals that do it, but I i will have a read. Have you heard of Alice in Wonderland syndrome? This might be related to things being out of proportion and my shrinking, it makes an interesting read.

en.wikipedia.org...

Wow! How weird that is? I've just found the name for what was happening to me as a child. Many nights before falling asleep I had experienced this, my head would suddenly grow twice of its size, or different parts of my body. I used to control which body parts will change size by rubbing a little nail between my fingers. I remember that I stopped trying when the experience became so real I couldn't lift my head from the pillow because of its weight. It was too weird. However, I never had migraines as a child.
Thanks for posting that; nice to find out I'm not the only one going through crazy stuff like this

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

u think u you have truth universal concerning illusion concept paradox freedom abstraction objective motion u are all is everyone ur confirmation illusional individual i part of structure ur mind perception u project nt i temporal framework

edit on 7-1-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma

u think u you have truth universal concerning illusion concept paradox freedom abstraction objective motion u are all is everyone ur confirmation illusional individual i part of structure ur mind perception u project nt i temporal framework

ur attempt to get across what u want behind a lousy copy shape is the only thing clear there
it is u that really believe being beyond objective universe through god evil abusive ways in violating any freedom right by turning to ur advantage in forcing it as none

what is free by definition has no relation to anything else nor anyone, when truth is freedom objective relation realizations in best terms of freedom value, then u go to hell words u cant make a sentence even if absolute rights should be set beyond freedom right while they are to hell

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

Originally posted by Bluesma

ur attempt to get across what u want behind a lousy copy shape is the only thing clear there
it is u that really believe being beyond objective universe through god evil abusive ways in violating any freedom right by turning to ur advantage in forcing it as none

what is free by definition has no relation to anything else nor anyone, when truth is freedom objective relation realizations in best terms of freedom value, then u go to hell words u cant make a sentence even if absolute rights should be set beyond freedom right while they are to hell

absolutely, are you a native-English speaker? Yes or no?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

Yeah. Okay! Thanks for the input!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
From what you describe, I think you should tell your psychiatrist. It sounds weird to me and if you are on medication maybe there is a problem. We think our brains behave sensibly, but sometimes they don't. I get depressed a lot, and I'm always surprised when it goes away how much it was distorting my perceptions and reasoning.
edit on 7-1-2012 by cloudyday because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join