It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS should BAN avatars that show members with a gun (we are NOT facebook here)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
reply to post by Amaterasu

It is a general list, as it goes with the old addage, you can please some of the people some of the time. What some would find offensive, others would not.

I was being fecious...er...facetious. You may note My avatar. [grin]

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I think it is time to educate some people. Ben81, you don't even know who the man in my avatar is. You see a man with a rifle with a scope. Who is he? His name was Gunnery Sgt. Carlos Hathcock. He served in Vietnam as a Marine sniper. He has the distinct record of 93 confirmed kills in Vietnam, one being over 2000 yards. His nickname in Vietnam was "white feather", from the dove's feather he wore in his boonie cap. He was so feared, that the vietcong had a million dollar bounty on him. Every Marine knows his name if you say it. He was well decorated and his kills saved 1000's of american lives in Vietnam. You have been educated.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Captain Beyond
I think it is time to educate some people. Ben81, you don't even know who the man in my avatar is. You see a man with a rifle with a scope. Who is he? His name was Gunnery Sgt. Carlos Hathcock. He served in Vietnam as a Marine sniper. He has the distinct record of 93 confirmed kills in Vietnam, one being over 2000 yards. His nickname in Vietnam was "white feather", from the dove's feather he wore in his boonie cap. He was so feared, that the vietcong had a million dollar bounty on him. Every Marine knows his name if you say it. He was well decorated and his kills saved 1000's of american lives in Vietnam. You have been educated.

has i said .. soldiers and hunters are exceptions

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
OH.....I know the answer!!

Its because the theme of ATS is

"DENY IGNORANCE"

pictures of guns do not cause people to commit crimes (quite the opposite actually)

two times in my life allowing some one to get a picture of me with a firearm has stopped crime
edit on 7-1-2012 by vogon42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join