It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a 25yr old White Male in UK, and I have been diagnosed with HIV :(

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by benjamin2012

good

i was just pointing out it was not mentioned in the op

all the best

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
sorry to hear your plight ..but theres lots of hope out there ,try googling rick simpsons oil ,running from the cure ,and then start looking at how many people are currently treating themselves in the uk ..it stopped my wifes cancer from spreading enough to be successfully operated on ..good luck in your search

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Definitely sounds like a nightmarish year for you - I'm glad your health has at least improved.

As for not taking the medicine... I'm sure that's a touchy subject with people.

I think it's brave of you to decide that the medicine is more bother than it's worth and you're facing death with your head held high (not many people can be that mature about death). But, then again, if the medicine is going to keep you alive... maybe it's immature of you to give up on it.
Just in the sense that... I'm sure there are many people in your life that want you to stay alive as long as possible, and by not taking the medicine, you're cutting your life (and their time with you) short.

Or maybe you're not cutting your life short by giving up on the meds. I really have no idea what's involved in HIV medications, so I can't say either way.

I'm just thinking aloud.

Either way, I wish you the absolute best. Because no one should have to go through what you're going through.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Just profiling this thread, lots of good info.

I agree with a lot of people. Don't take medications and eat a good diet and keep your body pH alkaline.

edit on 5-1-2012 by IshmaelKipling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by benjamin2012

I will give you some background info on me, I am 25, white gay male, living in the UK. I am not into the gay scene and live in a medium sized town with a small, almost non existent gay community. I have not had many sexual partners in my life, less than 10 to be honest. [/quote

I am honestly very sorry that you have contracted this disease, you seem to have had a hell of a time of things and sound to be doing rather well considering. I don't know much about the disease to be honest, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least bit if it were a created disease to decrease the population. It also wouldn't surprise me to know there is probably a cure out there, but it isn't something that the powers that be want anyone to know.

However, that said, something else stuck out to me. Maybe it is because I'm not in the dating world anymore, but less than 10 partners as in you have slept with under 10 people? That seems like a lot to me, is that a normal amount of partners for a person to have?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
thats a very sad story but I am glad that you have got your life back on track now and things are looking up.

One question i have though is are you or the doctors aware of how you caught this? I am not very clued up on the subject and I assumed you could only get it through sexual intercourse?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
AIDS is a man-made mycoplasma (US Army Patent #5242820). In fact, the vast majority of auto-immune disorders stem from this little monster retro-virus (mycoplasma fermentans incognitus). AIDS is the worst expression of this. I have done a few years of research on this, and the trail leads down the rabbit hole straight to hell. AIDS is not something that suddenly appeared in an African monkey, that's just a made-up story to explain why this suddenly appeared simultaneously in poor African populations (who just happened to get vaccines) and the gay population in the USA (who just happened to line up to get free immunizations against hepatitis courtesy of the government).

The only time somebody tried to take the US government to court over infecting millions of people, back in the early 90s, was a failure, as this witness somehow was a victim of a hit and run and died the day before the case was set to go to trial. Everybody else with information either has died in strange circumstances or has gone into hiding.

There are NATURAL things you can take to assist your immune system. I take Samento for my rheumatoid arthritis, and I also give it to my cat who has feline AIDS. She has remained symptom-free for 5 years. You can buy it online. I also use Wellness Formula, Zyflamend, Turmeric Force, lots of vitamin D3, vitamin C and B complex. There is no side effects from the Samento other than a speedy feeling if you start off at too high of a dose. Samento increases the T cells and macrophages, and assists your immune system to fight off invaders.

Do your own research, and learn the truth. Once you get over being angry, you can start giving your body every opportunity to defend itself. You and I are victims of biological warfare. It's time to fight back!

Samento information:
curezone.com...

herbalnutritionalsupplements.com...

*US Patent #5242820:
www.ctlymedisease.org...

www.rense.com...

www.indiadivine.org...

Best of luck to you.

*To Clarify: It was invented and weaponized first, then put out for a patent in 1991. The patent abstract would appear like the horse is before the cart, but books now out of print such as "Osler's Web" and "Project Day Lily", among others, set the story straight. I may do my own thread on this, as it is a complex and truly weird story.
edit on 5-1-2012 by FissionSurplus because: Clarification

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I have 2 gay friends who have been together for 20 years and both were basically on their death beds because they had full blown aids.
One was about 80 pounds at his worst.

They now are undetectable and are written about in medical books and are healthy.

In this day and age...its beatable and my buddies are the only proof I need.

They eat extremely well and all veggies they buy....they also buy a wash for it.
After the veggies are washed in this stuff they buy...the water is BLACK!!
Stay healthy buddy.

They still take meds and the doctors rearrange the cocktail every now and again to suit whats happening at the time.

edit on 5-1-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

i hope you dont mind me asking this
how did you try to kill yourself and how did you survive the suicide attempts

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for the kind comments and support, I am really pleased with everyones response and will be checking out the links to forums and videos posted

Originally posted by three1zero

The first attempt I overdosed on the medication they gave me while having the chemotherapy which if I remember correct were painkillers and anti-histemines (? think that's how you spell it) to stop you being sick.

Looking back I dont know how I thought they would kill me but I wasn't really thinking straight, it was more a cry for help. A few weeks later I attempted again by taking paracetemols, but I was unaware that they contain a drug to make you violently sick if you overdose so that didn't really end up well either, a night in A&E and a nice charcoal drink! lol

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

And this is WHY we have condoms. Sorry OP, I really am sorry for the situation you are in. But you know damn well that unprotected sex is never a good idea unless you both have been tested. (This goes for heterosexual's as well, but double for homosexuals.)

You played Russian roulette with ten men. You bit the bullet. Hopefully someone else will learn from your mistakes.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Wow, You have some guts to share your story. I hope you stay well! I have to agree with those who say HIV/AIDS is a man made virus. I think the timing and to whom the illness was given to was deliberate to insure maximum spread. However just being HIV positive should not have made you so sick, and really neither should the Hodgkins.

My ex husband had Hodgkins a few years back, and he no symptoms at all. All of a sudden his neck looked swollen, went to the Dr and that was all she wrote from there. I didn't see where you said you got re-tested, but if you haven't I would! Maybe more than one test by different places, just to be sure?

Be well buddy!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
My condolences to you, hopefully they find a cure in you're life time or a cure at all and I mean a real one not the herbal tea some people will try to sell you on her.

Anyways I wish I had something more sympathetic to say, however I wouldn't even understand a fraction of you're situation. Hope you get well and beat it or at least live out a full life. My uncle also has HIV, and he does pretty well I suppose eating healthy and exercise really helps he says not that thats a big secret.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Thanks everyone for the kind comments and support, I am really pleased with everyones response and will be checking out the links to forums and videos posted

Originally posted by three1zero

The first attempt I overdosed on the medication they gave me while having the chemotherapy which if I remember correct were painkillers and anti-histemines (? think that's how you spell it) to stop you being sick.

Looking back I dont know how I thought they would kill me but I wasn't really thinking straight, it was more a cry for help. A few weeks later I attempted again by taking paracetemols, but I was unaware that they contain a drug to make you violently sick if you overdose so that didn't really end up well either, a night in A&E and a nice charcoal drink! lol

wow i hope you are finished trying
i wish you all the best in the future..take care

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I do have some questions. Was it your promiscuous lifestyle that led you to be fallen with Aids? Drugs included?
If so, why should it be the responsibility of the Citizenry to pay for your behavior? Do as you please with responsibility, after that, your on your own..IMO. If it was attained from a blood transfusion or inadvertently, then you should have some recourse. Even from a third party with denying you that knowledge. Good luck with that, unless they have some cash.
God Bless and best Wishes.
edit on 1/5/2012 by mugger because: sp.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

VERY LARGE QUOTE REMOVED BY STAFF

Ben,

I am praying for you my friend. I can't imagine what you are going though, but know that you have a HUGE support family here at ATS. What I love is that you decided to get a job, and are working through this, and give the middle finger to the man made disease AIDS.

Proud of you. . . msg me if I can do anything for you. Epic thread.
edit on 6-1-2012 by burdman30ott6 because: Removed quote of entire OP

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Sorry to hear that buddy
let us just remember who introduced it to society as part of the massive, ongoing, genocidal eugenics program. Personally mate, I would be furious at those who introduced the disease into the population. (check: health alert senior Merck scientist on youtube), you will see the guy admit he was responsible for the aids virus, they found the virus and modified it in the lab so it could pass from human to human.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mugger

why should it be the responsibility of the Citizenry to pay for your behavior?

Hopefully because the citizens have humanitarian motives instead of economic motives.
We are all in this together.
While it makes sense to ask the question.....I look at motives.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I look at people's actions as to a cause for their own problems. It can be stated about any subject, drugs, alcohol..etc.
If you don't finish High School, that is my problem? If you become addicted to numerous drugs or alcohol, I should be held to pay for your behavior? I am responsible for myself and my child and family, no one else.
I give to my own charities including my church, it is not the governments responsibility to do so for me.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TBR47
I am very sorry to hear you have aids,I remember once when I was certain I had been infected i was in a night club dancing away and I felt something jab in my leg,and the next day when I looked at my leg there was a red dot where something had pierced my skin.i went straight to the clinic for blood tests and those 2 weeks of waiting for the results was nerve wrecking luckily i got the all clear,but for that short time i really thought i had aids,and did nothing but drink bottles vodka for 2 weeks non stop.it scared the crap out of me

HIV is only detectable after 3 months from initial infection. Not too long ago it was 6 months. How long after the jab were you tested? Also, as far as I'm aware, the chances of becoming infected after a needle prick even with infected blood on it are very small. Particularly when it has to pass through clothing before entering your skin.
edit on 5-1-2012 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join