It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NDAA Is A Hoax: You Can’t Legalize Tyranny

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DJDigitalGem

Because simply put it wasn't written and conceived to apply to citizens but a military enhancement upon PATRIOT that actually reinforces and reiterates Constitutional backed items. If you mean this nation no harm other then to rid the world of The SCUM then you are good but if you want the entire system to crash and burn it may apply to you.

In short to not have this get used against someone here do exactly the following :

1. Continue to swear allegiance to nation above all else but God!
2. Swear to protect the nation and keep it whole!
3. Vow to stand with the nation firmly and solidly and without hesitation or preservation thereof above and always against any rouge element, group or nation that attacks us regardless of who the media tells us who attacked us!
4. Continue to support the following patriotic items :
a - The Declaration of Independence
b - The Constitution of The United States Of America
c - The Pledge Of Allegiance
d - The Flag and fly it proud!
e - The National Anthem
f - The US Armed Forces (USAF, USMC, USN, USA, USCG) regardless of the reason for their deployment or who may or may not be behind it!
g - Your fellow American brother or sister!
h - Vow to protect all national landmarks and structures regardless of who put them up or for whatever reason!
i - Vow to protect your community and neighbours!
5. Keep the following dates as sacred and holy :
a - July 4 (Independence Day)
b - September 19 (Constitution Day)
c - Veterans Day - Nov 11
d - Flag Day - June 14
e - Memorial Day (Final Monday in May)
f - Labor Day (First Monday in September)
g - President's Day (Third Monday in February)
h - December 7 (Pearl Harbor 1941 2,402 dead)
i - February 26 (1993 WTC 6 dead)
j - April 19 (Oklahoma City 1995 169 dead)
k - September 11 (9/11 Terrorist Attacks on WTC, Pentagon and Shanksville, PA 2001 3,030 dead)

edit on 6-1-2012 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Um..... ok but that doesn't answer my question

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DJDigitalGem

I did, the list is to how to not get yourself placed on a list that would wind up with you in military custody! If you go against anything I listed then yes it does apply to you but if you are a firm believer in all then you have nothing to worry about! That answers your question!
edit on 6-1-2012 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

yes he does it is in the "P" act er the Patriot act, part of the POTUS powers act and Ex office laws, i will see if can find the sec. do not have time to search for it but if the ACLU link was not your taste then will the Gov www.justice.gov... from the link

UNITING AND STRENGTHENING AMERICA BY PROVIDING APPROPRIATE TOOLS REQUIRED TO INTERCEPT AND OBSTRUCT TERRORISM (USA PATRIOT ACT) ACT OF 2001
enjoy reading about how we lost all freedom.
en.wikipedia.org...:_Enhancing_Domestic_Security_against_Terrorism used only as a quick reference source not based on fact.

edit on 6-1-2012 by bekod because: editting

edit on 6-1-2012 by bekod because: added info. and word edit. added link

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Most every American has taken an oath to protect the Constitution, The government isn't the people, its been highjacked and is currently a corporate venture that answers to no one and isn't bound by any oath, therefore anything it dictates or mandates to the people as the law of the land, is null and void, and any attempt on their part to use force on the people must be met with united resistance and our constitutional oath to protect our foundation.

Together We Stand Divided We Fall, and the restoration of our nation as our forefathers dreams and wisdom

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

NDAA...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
well its extra-judicial thats the whole point of it. so you wont see a courtroom if youre detained under ndaa.

therefore you wouldnt have an opportunity to cite prior rulings.

much scarier than the prospect of terrorist cells in another country imo.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join