It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America Being Led to Slaughter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
So let me get this straight…

Obama started a war in Libya, we’re still fighting in Afghanistan, he’s moving troops to Israel to possibly take on Syria and we’re very close to a war with Iran. All of this and he now decides its time to cut the military budget?

Does this seem illogical to anyone besides me?

President Barack Obama on Thursday unveiled a new defense strategy that will shrink the country's armed forces at a time of tight budgets but pledged to maintain U.S. military superiority in the world.

Obama has already earmarked defense budget cuts of $489 billion over 10 years. The defense budget faces an additional $600 billion in cuts after Congress failed to agree to broad deficit reduction after an August 2011 debt ceiling deal.
link

I can understand cutting the military budget if we were not engaged around the world but the fact is that the military NEEDS that money right now! WTH?

The Heritage Foundation’s James Jay Carafano writes that the new strategy amounts to pulling “the safety net out from a global security architecture that has protected U.S. vital interests worldwide since 1945.”

“The Obama Administration’s strategy by wishful thinking will not be sufficient to keep the nation safe, free, and prosperous in the year ahead. Rather, Congress and the White House should be making bold moves to restore America’s capacity to protect itself,” Carafano writes on the foundation’s website.
link

On top of all of this, Obama now wants to share secret missile technology with the Russians??

Bill Gertz of the Washington Times reports that President Barack Obama has indicated he is prepared to convey information about secret American missile defense technology to Russia:

In the president’s signing statement issued Saturday in passing into law the fiscal 2012 defense authorization bill, Mr. Obama said restrictions aimed at protecting top-secret technical data on U.S. Standard Missile-3 velocity burnout parameters might impinge on his constitutional foreign policy authority.
link

Is America being intentionally led to the slaughter? These 3 things together are SHOCKING and seem to spell disaster for the security of Americans!!

What say you?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
your links aren't very reliable, do you have others?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
America has probably spent the last decade mass producing weapons and has probably got enough to fight non stop for another 10 years.plus they have NATO forces.they are probably copying the u.k and realizing there is no point in spending on a huge army when you have NATO pawns at your assistance.i noticed america used this tactic in Libya anyway.its probably best for america to lay low for a while anyway after all the bombing sprees they have carried out

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

SURE!! HERE YOU GO!!

link

link

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

SURE!! HERE YOU GO!!

link

link

thanks , my browser isn't loading your original links, and i use google chrome, might have to clear the cache and cookies

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
All of these counties are still 3rd world countries with a military. Also they have no way without help (Russia) of getting to USA in numbers. The Air Force could wipe them before they get here and 11 Carrier battle groups.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
i agree 100%....I LOVE this COUNTRY & B.O. Does NOT. I read his autobiography & took away a few pointers.
1. B.O. Has changed his name from BARRY SORRENTO to BARACK OBAMA his biological father did Not Accept him or give him the OBAMA name. THIS IS DISTURBING he has daddy issues & NEEDS THERAPY. He always had something 2 prove.
2. B.O. Visited "'PAK-E-STON'' for a period of time in the 1980's-but never mentions WHY HE WENT,HOW LONG HE STAYED,WHO FUNDED THE ADVENTURE ........IMPORTANT details....we have no idea why a 20 something kid from HAWAII VISITED PAKISTAN.
3. HE REFUSES TO RELEASE his college records from COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY.....go ask around,look through year books,news paper articles....HE WAS NOT THERE DURING THE TIME HE STATES HE ATTENDED.
4. B.O. Has used 3 different SS numbers during his career. AMERICAN CITIZENS ARE ONLY OFFERED I SS# That follows you for life....one ss # is from a state he did not live in EVER.
5 B.O. Has referred to himself as a MUSLIM and stated disturbing ideas about MUSLIMS & CHRISITIANITY& which side he would support if we have a ''Holy War''....it was not the side of CHRISTIANITY that he is willing 2 support.....
THESE POINTERS ARE ALL AVAILABLE TO SERIOUS MINDED TRUTH DETECTIVES.....i have done my research& continue to research this POPPET...these are Available FACTS....PUBLISHED FACTS......just look@ B.O.'s TREASONOUS HISTORY 4 YOURSELF. I WANT TO KNOW WHO SET HIM UP FOR THIS DESTRUCTION & TREASON......was it the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD?
The facts are FRIGHTENING & his policies ARE WORSE. I HOPE GA. Is SUCCESSFUL & that this AMERICAN IMPOSTER, LIAR-N-THIEF MUST PROVE that he is A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN before making it onto the states ballot. HE IS NOT A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN....WE WERE FOOLED TO ACCEPT HIM INTO THE US SENATE withOut the proper documentation...again with the POTUS...NOT AGAIN....REMEMBER THE NDAA he signed on NEW YEARS DAY..... REMEMBER HE IS CUTTING OUR DEFENSE BUDGET & the number of US TROOPS.... REMEMBER HE IS SUING ARIZONA FOR PROTECTING THEIR BORDER because he will NOT.....HE IS TRYING TO DESTROY THE USA FROM THE INSIDE.....ANYBODY BUT BARACK in 2012 FOR AMERICA TO BE FREE AGAIN.....WE THE PEOPLE MAKE THE LAWS NOT A PUPPET-N-THIEF.

top topics

join