It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mk ultra, Bill Clinton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I have done a search and to my surprise I did not find this posted.
www.youtube.com...

Its disturbing, I have never seen some one so out of it. Its as if his body does not contain a sole, his mind completely whipped of any thoughts. For those of you that do not know, the Government has been caught turning people into "robots". The first big piece of big evidence we see of this, is from a declassified program called MK ultra. It was a highly secret operation in the 1950's to learn how to get information from the brain and control the brain like a computer. The US took in Nazi scientist (google project paperclip) because Hitler was known to have incredible achievements in the field. In 1973 any thing related to MK Ultra was supposed to be burned, in 1975 20,000+ MK ultra documents wear found to be misfiled, the project was declassified in 1977 threw the freedom of information act.

Mk Ultra was 60 years ago, in a time where hardly any one owned a tv. You can only imagine how far they have expanded the technology. It makes you wonder, they say the president is a puppet, is it literal? It would make sense to me. The same man could be president for decades, just every 4 years he gets a new body to program. You never know.

So what do you think about the clip?

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

So remember:

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on January 5th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Interesting clip, he was having makeup done though, and they are told to remain still. Mind you he does look out of it. Personally I believe the mimd control program has stretched into the political arena. What we need to consider also, believe it or not, is aliens.

If aliens are to take over earth the best way to do this would be to infiltrate the leadership and overrun from the inside. The CIA may also have been infiltrated and no ome knows who these CIA people are.

We do live in dangerous times, very dangerous.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I've seen this exact clip of Clinton several times..Isn't it possible that he's just intoxicated?

Or day-dreaming?

However I'm open to the whole MK-Ultra theory being plausible.

Sorta reminds me of the Family Guy episode with the sleeper agents..& funny how it was the highest figure of authority in Family Guy, Mayor West, that was the sleeper.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I've seen this video several times.
I did find it in a search of ATS, and I'm sure it's been on here a few times.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Not all people are living some are just following/obeying

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This is an important topic that can't be discussed enough.

It's no wonder how Bill and HIllary came up with their daughter's name.
www.chelseafoundation.org...

Somewhere high in the sky, two pelican breaths away from the last snow peaked mountain, there lay a mystical land that many children have seen. You cannot get there by airplane, nor can you scale the tallest mountain. However, you can get there through your dreams. It is a magical place found by children and intended only for children. The only way for an adult to enter is by invitation. Castle Land offers children all they could ever want or need, including the magical playgrounds of their own design. They are free to laugh, look for sound advice, or a helping hand. It's the safe place; perfect for when they are scared. The two in charge of Castle Land are two storks, the Grand Marshall and Queen Mum.

Their prologue sounds strangely similar to MK Ultra. Castle Land? No adults? Magical playground? It's a safe place for when you're scared?
Yeah. OK.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Then what about John F Kennedy? If all the presidents from 1960s to the present are controlled by MK ULTRA how did he got out of the mind control
edit on 5-1-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Maybe he was deep in thought working out what he was going to say in the interview? Or even tired?

Ive seen the documentary this clip was taken from which claims that the whole world being run by cannibalistic, Masonic, shape shifting, lizards who are are descendants of the Biblical Tribe of Dan , controlled by the Queen who in turn receives orders from small green spirit called Yota...

Im not even joking, lol

edit on 5-1-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
M.K. Ultra:
Manchurian Kandidate......Ultra manipulation.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
this can very easily be a hypnosis-like trance being triggered by the application of make-up.

once a person is hypnotized, they can be subconsciously suggested into believing certain things. your subconscious mind is the foundation for the conscious mind. nothing can be consciously realized until it is already realized in the subconscious.

if a hypnotist were to suggest that: "whenever you are about to make an important appearance or speech, you will be applied with make-up. the application of make-up will cause you to lose consciousness and fall into hypnosis (trance) again."

"trance" hypnosis is essentially the displacement of the conscious mind, which makes direct communication with the subconscious mind possible. since subconscious mind is the foundation for consciousness, and the "conscious" person goes elsewhere to experience trance.. there is an open vessel, or channel open for communication. effectively this is an empty body. this absence of consciousness in a body allows for a "temporary" consciousness that can take over the body with it's channeled speech and physical movements.

thus: the phenomenon of "channeling".

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Seems like everyone is interested in MK Ultra, it's surprising that nobody has mentioned Trance Formation of America written by Cathy O'Brien. She describes very intimate details about politicians years before it became public information. Anyways, she talks a great deal about US Presidents including Clinton. However, Bill and Hillary are both described as top-level handlers, and certainly not brainwashed. He was described as ruthless, clever, witty, and a huge coke addict. This was all back in the early 80s before anyone knew anything about him. Roger Clinton, Bill's brother, has openly bragged about how much coc aine they did back in the 80s.

As someone said earlier, when you're getting prepped with make-up, you're told to stay as still as possible and to not breathe. But you can still make out that cold stare which is the trademark of the psychopath. His effortless shift into a carefree jovial display is testament to his skill at deception.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
what is with the flashing skull images and the sudden beeps in this video? and i believe kennedy is under a form of hypnosis in this, it seems very very mkultra to me, especially if you have ever watched some documentary on what brain experimentation subject are like, they act in a very similar way

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Some type of relaxation therapy via hypnosis to reduce stress and wake up refreshed while hot on the campaign trail... would be my guess.
edit on 6-1-2012 by shushu because: (no reason given)

top topics

join