It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul will not win the GOP nomination but his legacy will endure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
There is no way, in my view, that Ron Paul will be allowed to win the GOP nomination or the 2012 US election. Whether by media tactics or other foul means he will be stopped.

But one thing is clear, the new generation of voters are right behind him - they are our future and it is encouraging.

As they grow older they will not lose their sense of freedom and the younger generation not yet able to vote, will grow up as supporters of Ron Paul's vision. The older generation, so brainwashed to kneel when they are told will die out and support for the evil goeverments of today, so intent on control, war, and lining the pockets of the super rich will will die out with them.

Ron Paul may be dead and gone when this happens, but he will be remembered for his courage and when the day comes when we are free again, he will be remembered as the man who started this revolution and as the father of freedom throughout the world. That will be his legacy.
edit on 5/1/2012 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Its not over yet. Coming in third in the Iowa caucuses is still a big win. McCain got fourth and still went on to win the nomination. Pauls support base is rock steady and unvavering. Once someone goes to paul they dont go back, they are like a ratchet.

Watch the video for inspiration and the will to fight

edit on 5-1-2012 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by UKTruth

Also...I am thinking...that his son Rand Paul....may run for president someday.

The other night after Ron Paul knew he came in 3rd...he gave a wonderful speech...he was happy and positive. As each day goes on he is gaining more and more supporters. I have hope for him.

It ain't over...till it's over.

edit on 5-1-2012 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I do not believe for one second that Ron Paul will be allowed to win, and the people of America will be influenced enough to keep Ron Paul out of the White House.

Speculation I know, but there are enough dumb people in America (not an insult, there are dumb people all over the world) that whoop and shout every time they hear a politician come out with some lame patriotic sound bite with zero substance.

That's what appears to influence them the most. These brainwashed people will never have the programming they have undergone for the last decades wiped clean in time to see the light.

In years to come that will change, because of Ron Paul. He is doing enough to shine a light on the complete nonsense peddled to us every day to ensure the kind of brainwashing we have been subjected to for years will no longer work.

This revolution is not just about 2012. It started in earnest in 2008 and it will only gather momentum in the years to come.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
From an outsiders perspective, I just can't get my head around how Rick Santorum came from nowhere to second place. How could anyone vote for this guy? Has there been any evidence of voting fraud?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by UKTruth

Each day that goes by, a few of those old-timers die off from old age, while a few more youngsters "come of voting age"

Ron Paul certainly have time on his side, despite his age. His father was way above 90 before cooling off, and Ron is alot healthier for his age than his father. (from interview)

Another fact that speaks in the favor of Ron Paul, is that the MSM have already "burnt their gunpowder" for the IOWA race with the newsletters, they really have no more ammo to use trying to discredit him. They will know they will look like fools to more and more people if they continually bring it up, so he will have an easier ride from here on.

Don´t be so quick to count him out, i would consider him actually having the best chance of all the candidates, of winning this race. (if voting counts are not manipulated)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This may be the place to get my question to Ron Paul supporters answered. If, as the headline states, Ron Paul does not win the nomination, where do you go?

A) Vote for Obama
B) Vote for whoever the GOP puts up
C) Find a third party to support
D) Leave the country
E) Start a revolution
F) Something else

This may look like a joke, but I'd really like to know. I have no idea what Rep. Paul's supporters think is second best.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
This may be the place to get my question to Ron Paul supporters answered. If, as the headline states, Ron Paul does not win the nomination, where do you go?

A) Vote for Obama
B) Vote for whoever the GOP puts up
C) Find a third party to support
D) Leave the country
E) Start a revolution
F) Something else

This may look like a joke, but I'd really like to know. I have no idea what Rep. Paul's supporters think is second best.

E would be the choice of decent and brave people

new topics

top topics

join