It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helping members understand the physics of Space.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cafurrow

did you just spontaneously post this without reading a single response from other members?

you should probably do that next time

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
One of the most interesting things to learn about space, that at least it was for me, and I believe this is extremely important to learn for the next generation, because our future as a species is in space, is the relationship between electromagnetic fields and the distortion of time. That effect changes most of the perception of how time-space travel works, and how a carbon unit's lifespan works. To explain a little bit in general, specifically stars, produce massive electromagnetic fields. That's why we have so many objects around the Sun. If the electromagnetic field wasn't as powerful as it is, we wouldn't have orbiting objects as far as we have. But most important, the exposure to a powerful electromagnetic field has a direct atomic influence at a molecular level. Atoms and particles move at a different rate. That means, the perception of time changes. What we "feel" as a year in time, for somebody far out of the solar system could be half a year. Why? because he would be away from the electromagnetic field of the Sun, and his molecular structure behaves at a different pace.

If you have paid attention for example to the news when scientists have found other planets orbiting other stars, in more than one occasion, a large gas giant has been found orbiting very close to the star at a very high speed. Faster than 365 days for one orbit. Initially, for scientists didn't make sense and couldn't explain it. However, everything change when you add the electromagnetic field of the star in the equation. The reason why that planet orbits so fast around its star, is because that is what WE see from here, outside of that electromagnetic field. But if you were standing in that planet, inside that electromagnetic field, time would go probably slower than for us go. What we see as an orbit for them of 5 days, under their perception of time, maybe takes more than a year for one orbit.

I am not an expert in the matter, but the reason why I started to read about this, is because from a long time I have been interested in understanding the principles of gravity, to create of course, anti gravity propulsion systems. One way is through electromagnetic fields, and thats why we have to understand this phenomenon.

P.S. under that theory, if we could isolate ourselves from the electromagnetic field of the Sun, probably our carbon units would last for hundreds, if not thousands of years. Because of the slower molecular rate would equal aging at a very slow rate.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Eaglecall because: spell check.

edit on 8-1-2012 by Eaglecall because: spell check.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Eaglecall

Thank you Eaglecall. You guys have already fed me enough info to last me a year
But I love it!! Thanks again to everyone who has responded. It is greatly appreciated.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join