It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If people in Britain started a rebellion against the government what do you think they would do

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Wow someone is living in fantasy land. We would most likely form an orderly queue to express our displeasure - but only if it doesn't interfer with a soap, footie, or a bank holiday sale.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TBR47
Lets say the U.K government did something to really annoy everybody that sparks mass clashes,everybody stops paying taxes,and 10 downing street is burned to the ground.along with the houses of parliament,the the police fail to defuse the situation and are helpless,British army's seize ammunition dumps and join the rebellion,and everyone is demanding the governments and monarchy leave the country,do you think the government would start killing people?,and if they did would Russia or china intervene and start to aid the rebel forces just like the west did to the Libyan rebels forces, against the gadaffi regime,i believe Russia and china are against the NWO and probably would help us destroy it if we tried to take our country back

Well to dabble in this fantasy land scenario, I'll say that no, the government wouldn't start killing people.

If that many took down parliament and the monarchy and whatever else they could find then amongst the looting, we'd have political and royal deaths at the hands of the criminals who would just love to bring about the scenario you described.

No government to even consider tackling these morons.

As for Russia and China.....they might take the opportunity to attack us as we're weakened and/or take over and rule us.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
i would imagine that america would back the winning side, not sure about china and russia. if it happened as you described it then we would be in anarchy. dont get me wrong, i dont think things are working the way they are now, but a country needs some kind of structure to work properly.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I don't think that the British Army would kill its own people, sure the government would try, but there is no real sense of patriotism or duty to the government. They are there to serve queen and country, but even then who really has respect for the monarchy these days?

I think some of the army would gladly join the rebellion, I hope so anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join