It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If people in Britain started a rebellion against the government what do you think they would do

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
just marking for later

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TBR47
Lets say the U.K government did something to really annoy everybody that sparks mass clashes,everybody stops paying taxes,and 10 downing street is burned to the ground.along with the houses of parliament,the the police fail to defuse the situation and are helpless,British army's seize ammunition dumps and join the rebellion,and everyone is demanding the governments and monarchy leave the country,do you think the government would start killing people?,and if they did would Russia or china intervene and start to aid the rebel forces just like the west did to the Libyan rebels forces, against the gadaffi regime,i believe Russia and china are against the NWO and probably would help us destroy it if we tried to take our country back

I dont think you have thought out this scenario very well. I think you are seriously overestimating the power that the Government has.

For a start the armed forces are 100% loyal to the Queen and would never start a rebellion against the Monarchy.

The Police are loyal to the government but they have very limited weapons training and a tiny amount of weapons plus and the majority of them are not trained killers even if a bunch of them can seem like total a-holes at times.

With the UK being an island all the government would have to do is stop the importation of food and shut down services. Then declare a state of emergency and ask another country to step in and help maintain the peace. Food and water would be rationed until everything got back to normal.

edit on 5-1-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetnlow

Killing unarmed civilians is not going to look very good is it after all the country's we have invaded for doing that very thing

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
It would be to easy... but unless we had controlled organized chaos with actual people in power, leaders who could arrange and discuss things with us.. the people.

Then we would have no chance. It would just be an opporunity for thugs and gangs alike to take advantage of instead of the actual message and actions of the people trying to take over.

Things would just decend into messy chaos, people fighting the power but also people fighting people.

I dont think the UK could ever unite as 1 to fight against any so called "higher power"

As for army... i think half would side with the people and half with the government... same goes with the police.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NoClue206

Lol its not Ireland anymore, it belongs to the bankers. Ireland was sold to Goldman Sachs and the other criminal cartels.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TBR47

not to mention the Rothschild army

What exactly is this?

Apart from something you made up?

link   
I honestly believe that the British government would be no different to others when it comes down to it.

They'd crack down with an iron fist and shoot dead anyone in their way. (Bloody Sunday comes to mind) Would our troops refuse to shoot unarmed civillians? I doubt it.

link   
Personally I think some in Britain, like the majority actually, will just riot. Others however will take a more secret and stealthy approach to fighting including Guerilla warfare against the terrorists (UK Government puppets run by bankers).

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow
They would get killed pretty quickly due to the fact they have..... no
GUNS

That's right, which is why we have so much gun crime.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TBR47

Its the eugenics program at is finest and it seems they all want to play
the US will start so the rest of the players will know its time

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Dont you get it our country is not what it seems we are ruled by greedy bankers,the Rothschilds are the same people who got Hitler into power and Mussolini,they control america,they milk tax payers money buy building weapons factory's and such and then deliberately start wars so the governments buy them,they have most western politicians in there back pockets.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TBR47

Well....I can't argue with that really.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Linkreply to post by Kram09

Watch this video it is american but the exact same is happening in the u.k

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TBR47

I've already seen that movie. I watched it back in 2007. I know a lot a people debate how factual it actually is, but certainly opened my eyes to a lot of things.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TBR47

"lol i doubt people would go home at the end of the day just like after a hard days work,you seize Tesco and asda that are full of booze and food and set up your HQS lol"

I love the ASDA idea, i say we start occupy ASDA soon as possible. Sounds like a plan. Now all we need is some AKs, Kevlar, Stinger missiles, and some anti-tank rounds. Oh yeh and some good green since ASDA just dont seem to stock it in there greens dept in this country!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
What was the question again.....sorry I was laughing too hard after reading the OP.

Two things out of many things we Brits are good at is fighting and the other is not complaining, we Brits are like a bottle of pop, shake it enough and the top will explode but it will take many shakes to do it if it is our own kin who is doing the shaking.

Now put some jonny foreigner in charge then that is the fuse lit for all hell to break out.

Wolfie

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think there are enough examples in British history to dictate an answer as to how the people react (with or without arms) in these situations and how the Gov acts towards the people.. Both seem to me to be pretty consistent down the centuries.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TBR47
Lets say the U.K government did something to really annoy everybody that sparks mass clashes,everybody stops paying taxes,and 10 downing street is burned to the ground.along with the houses of parliament,the the police fail to defuse the situation and are helpless,British army's seize ammunition dumps and join the rebellion,and everyone is demanding the governments and monarchy leave the country,do you think the government would start killing people?,and if they did would Russia or china intervene and start to aid the rebel forces just like the west did to the Libyan rebels forces, against the gadaffi regime,i believe Russia and china are against the NWO and probably would help us destroy it if we tried to take our country back

A completely unrealistic scenario...but.
Whats more realistic today is that more muslims gain council seats and start to divert hundreds of thousands of pounds to fund the building of new mosques or "religious centres" for the muslim community.
From a base in local government they start to implement muslim law from the inside out.
Britans culture as we know it would start to be replaced by a predominant muslim one leading to clashes between groups of white British youths whom feel their heritage has been forsaken and destroyed with the compliance of a government who cow tow to the Asian community for fear of loosing votes and provoking violence on the streets that the police cant control.

If the British can willingly accept all of the above like they have been doing for the past 20 years and they hav'nt lifted a finger than they never will do anything to change the state of affairs,

edit on 5-1-2012 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Well, we can all hypothesise about this, but it would never happen.

Not because people are brainwashed (silly, patronising statement made by person earlier who has lost touch with reality), but because the Government would fall. A UK Government could not issue draconian dictator-like orders as the armed forces and the police would not obey. They would not obey because such orders would have no legal legitimacy. Such draconian laws would not get through Parliament.

Too much hypothesising about fantasy futures that will never be.

Regards

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeBombDiggity

Originally posted by NoClue206
I know Ireland would finally kick the British off their land.

Northern Irish is British and forever will be.

And that's the bottom line of it, there's no room for compromise in any way whatsoever. And it's backed up by a Protestant population which would stand to the very last to remain British, trust me on that.

Im from Ulster and I second, what you say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join