It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who and What You Are From The Viewpoint of the Law - Dean Clifford

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Here is a video made by Dean Clifford. He breaks down the system of law used by our governments today. Very educational and EMPOWERING! You will need an attention span that will last longer than 2 minutes if you want to get anything out of this:

Who and what you are from the viewpoint of the law

He points out what's really going on in our court systems. Empower yourself with this knowledge... it's game over for the bad guys.

He also explains what the Strawman really is. The Strawman is, in fact, you. But it is you operating under a title with literally no power.

He has other videos as well, you should check them all out.

Here is a link on how to deal with traffic tickets.

How to deal with traffic tickets

I'll summarize. Basically cops do not understand law, they are just the mindless strongarm of the powers that be. Do not get into arguments with cops, simply accept the ticket and take care of it administratively.

Again, do not argue with the cop. They are nothing more than revenue collectors.

When you mail the ticket in, simply write "NO CONTRACT" across it and that's it. You never have to pay for a traffic ticket. A traffic ticket is simply a contract. You don't have to enter into a contract if you don't want to.

edit on 5-1-2012 by IshmaelKipling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IshmaelKipling

imo no laws apply to anyone unless you consent to being classed as monster a lower lass life form ,cattle part of the herd, I for one do not accept this, are you wondering what is he on about, well I suggest you look up human being in the dictonary and if you agree to what tptb define you as then the laws apply to you . I for one do not accept there definition, and take there laws with the pinch of salt they deserve. just a good job I am morally honest unlike the ptb
peace

join