It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Announcement about 2012 (Princess in Japan)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Its like this, if a teacher and institution abuses its purpose and tax dollars, and sets up a torture chamber to abuse and traumatize and break the students to join their negative side, and doesnt teach them anything, just lies and distortions, rapes the land and resources and depletes all the natural resources around it for their own insatiable greed and egotism, then when the students are zombi workers so to speak, who is held accountable?

Well if this was in our world, the teachers, corporate heads and board members and all associated with this travesty of justice, would be legally prosecuted, at least if the justice system worked.

So they're going to be facing what they've done, and the students will be healed. Thats the job.

Its the job Christ came to do when he, as Paul said, saved the entire world, freed the entire school. Not just little groups of this denomination or that. And then for 2000 years we went under the domination of something very corrupt and dark, running this planet in a web of greed, abuse of power and deceit, its time for the Light to step in I'd say, and complete the Freeing.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
freakin ben fulford, I know he has something to do with this crap....

That guy is full of BS...I even think Alex Jones looks normal if contrasted with Fulford...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by Human_Alien

72 hours of darkness starting December 22, 2012.

Well, that's an easy one.

Read carefully. On Dec. 21, 2012 a HUGE CME will be blasted towards the Earth.
It will take 18 hours to get here. - Just like the Carrington Event -

Sounds kinda bad but wait! For every problem there is a solution.
Put up a shield that protects the Earth and the Earths magnetosphere from the CME.

Side effect - the sun gets blocked out for 72 hours. See?

Merry Christmas! The power grid remains operational. The high voltage transformers
do not explode.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So is THAT what the chemtrails are for? They're protecting us in a clandestine fashion. Sorta like a pre-2012 Christmas present from an anonymous gift-er.

Well I'll be. Those PTBs aren't SOBs after all, are they?

Anyway............

I admit, I know nothing more than what's been put out there in the last few years regarding the Mayan calendar but from the very little I read, it appears their calendar starts on an odd day too (well, in relation to the Gregorian calendar) It supposedly starts in the middle of August.

So who knows what the Mayans are referring to.

I do believe they had a deep and special relationship with the cosmos and knew it like the back of their hand. But 'modern' man has messed with time so much, how can we even begin to guess with any accuracy what the Mayan calendar really equates to in our time?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
I have not read the entire thread yet, but, I have to add that about six months ago my four year old daughter told me that the sun was going to go away for a few days, but not to worry because it would come back. She then proceeded on telling me that Jesus was coming back and that she wished he would hurry up and get here. Out of the mouths of babes. There was nothing prompting this type of conversation, we were hiking in the park.

PLPL

My little guy (just turned 3 on the 3rd Jan) has suddenly started up worrying about the sun going away thinking it wont come back. It's never bothered him before, but he's having bouts of terror about it all week.

edit on 31America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago4America/Chicago31Fri, 06 Jan 2012 10:27:34 -0600f12 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
freakin ben fulford, I know he has something to do with this crap....

That guy is full of BS...I even think Alex Jones looks normal if contrasted with Fulford...

Fulford reminds me of a paranoid coke-snorting middle aged man who somehow got a handful of people convinced he's on to something
According to Benny boy, we've been on the verge of WWIII for over 10 years now!

So now, will the next well-spoken kook please sign in...............

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

72 hours of darkness starting December 22, 2012.

Well, that's an easy one.

Read carefully. On Dec. 21, 2012 a HUGE CME will be blasted towards the Earth.
It will take 18 hours to get here. - Just like the Carrington Event -

Sounds kinda bad but wait! For every problem there is a solution.
Put up a shield that protects the Earth and the Earths magnetosphere from the CME.

Side effect - the sun gets blocked out for 72 hours. See?

Merry Christmas! The power grid remains operational. The high voltage transformers
do not explode.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So is THAT what the chemtrails are for? They're protecting us in a clandestine fashion. Sorta like a pre-2012 Christmas present from an anonymous gift-er.

Well I'll be. Those PTBs aren't SOBs after all, are they?

Anyway............

I admit, I know nothing more than what's been put out there in the last few years regarding the Mayan calendar but from the very little I read, it appears their calendar starts on an odd day too (well, in relation to the Gregorian calendar) It supposedly starts in the middle of August.

So who knows what the Mayans are referring to.

I do believe they had a deep and special relationship with the cosmos and knew it like the back of their hand. But 'modern' man has messed with time so much, how can we even begin to guess with any accuracy what the Mayan calendar really equates to in our time?

No. In order to protect the magnetosphere the shield must be at least 500,000 miles from
the Earth. Just think of it as a really long eclipse.

I don't think it will take 72 hours. It should be just 1 large ion storm wave - CME -.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

The greys are anything but alien.

Now that's a profound statement. Whatcha saying' there cerebralassassins?
Are they Made in China?

My sense is they are robotic. And gopher-like. They do the grunt work.
Hence their lack of emotions as claimed by many abductees.

But if they're not alien (which essentially means, "foreign") then...what are they?

I know this is a little off topic but it's related.

they are probes. nothing more nothing less and yes they do the field work, but as benign as they appear and interact with who ever has been unfortunate to encounter them is completely and utterly opposite as to those who placed them here. You would not want a civilization to move into defense mode against a non terrestrial real threat before you had time to prepare your non terrestrial life form as an invading army. Those greys are and have been replicated on a limited amount by, in my opinion, human collaborators. They have achieved the highest form of treason upon the human race, it would make Hitler's and Starlin's massacre combined seem like a kindergarten school yard scuffle.

Cern, Haarp they are all defense project, primitive as they, they have been built to offset the scale of what is known and known to a handful of people. Are you one of those people who believed the Hubble was put into higher earth orbit to take photos of some distant galaxy and see how wonderful and colorful the universe is ?
edit on 6-1-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

december 2012 is when our planet crosses the galactic center, no? it is analogous to traveling from the northern hemisphere, crossing the equator, and entering the lower hemisphere.

No.

In addition, the solar system moves perpendicular to the galactic plane in a harmonic fashion, with a period of 52 to 74 million years and an amplitude of ~49 to 93 pc out of the galactic plane. (The uncertainties in the estimates of the period and amplitude of the motion are caused by the uncertainty in the amount of dark matter in the galactic disk.) The Sun and planets passed through the galactic plane about 2-3 million years ago, moving "northward."

www.astro.ncu.edu.tw...

It will be a very, very long time before we pass through the galactic plane again.
edit on 1/6/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

hm, I read the paper you sourced and found this, which is actually the sentence immediately before the sentence you quoted:

The Sun and planets move
in a quasi-elliptical orbit between about 8.4 and 9.7 kpc from the galactic center, with a period
of revolution of about 240 million years. The solar system Is currently close to and moving
inward toward "perigalacticon," the point in the orbit closest to the galactic center

now some definitions for easier learning:

Perigalacticon is an apsis. It is the point in a star's orbit around a galaxy when it lies closest to the galactic center. The Sun is presently near its perigalacticon.

An apsis is the point of greatest or least distance of a body from one of the foci of its elliptical orbit. In modern celestial mechanics this focus is also the center of attraction, which is usually the center of mass of the system.

i see now that what is meant here is that we are not intersecting the galactic disk...but we are approaching the our closest point to the galactic center. this still seems very significant.

edit on 1/6/12 by metalshredmetal because: edit

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

reply to post by cerebralassassins

The Greys are here to help us.

They -allowed- the Roswell Incident to occur.

The greys are anything but alien.

Their home world is in the Zeta Reticuli Star System. Sounds kinda alien to me.

However, they do have underground bases here on Earth.

So my simple and human intelligence stimulates my cerebral and says to me, " hey why not launch a probe there, lets face it, do you know were the viking probes are and if we were to build probes today do you know we could easily out pace them, so why not probe that sector. Is it perhaps because they are parked in our back yard and obviously not visible to us due to current weather storms on 24/7 basis. Ever wondered why there are weather satellites deployed around jupiter and saturn...oh right..its kinda not really covered by the internet. Do not forget, nasa,esa and the russian along with every high end space agency across the world is always run and monitored by the military. Oh and please dont ask me to name the satellites as the moment that happens, i am sure ill barely have 48hrs before i get run over crossing the road by some drunk behind the wheel..get it ?
edit on 6-1-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

You are confused. There is no contradiction, it's talking about two different things. "Horizontal" movement into and away from the Galactic center and "vertical" movement above and below the Galactic plane.

You consider 8.4 thousand parsecs to be close? That's 27,000 light years.

edit on 1/6/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

yes i did find my error and corrected it...i still think the fact that we are approaching our closest point to the mass of the galaxy to be significant.

can you and all your wonderful resources help me find an "astronomically" correct diagram or illustration that shows the present place of our soloar system relative to the galactic plane?

i'd like to see some visuals as to our present place in the galaxy and the solar system's (accurate) motion through it.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Here is a good source.
www.biocab.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
"On December 21st, when the night falls, in the year 2012 will commence the next Sirian-Solar Reconvergence, an extinction level event when Sirius B and Sirius A will ravage through our Solar System in a great and brutal transversion. Whether we go to them or they come to us, it will be. Literally, our entire global technoculture will be wiped off the face of the Earth.

As the two systems near each other a phenomenon of stellar electromagnetic arcing is increasing its amplitude, where a 19.5º electromagnetic arc enters our Solar System from Sirius A to our Sun (which is technically Sirius C), creating a gravitational dance of death, symbolized by the ancient Ying and Yang. The 19.5º Caniculan Effect is why all the planets in our Solar System are held around a 19.5º angular perturbation above and below the ecliptic plane of our system. As the Sirian intruder nears the 19.5º Caniculan Effect is increasing its influence and disturbance upon our Sun and the family of planets, including the Earths geomagnetic field.

“Global Warming” is not generated by human activity at all; it is produced by the 19.5º Caniculan Effect where the Earth’s electromagnetic field is experiencing flux from Sirius, which would explain why the Earth has developed for the very first time a third belt to the Van Allen Radiation Belt, which has always had only two belts as far as modern science has known. This is agitating the internal magma of the Earth and is subsequently producing countless volcanoes and vents to erupt in the thinnest parts of the Earth’s crust, being the oceanic floors.

Some researchers speculate up to 100,000 such eruptions. These submarine eruptions and releases of sulfur, carbon monoxide and dioxide gases are heating the temperature of the seas worldwide. This in turn is drastically affecting the climatology of the planet, killing the coral reefs, and melting the Polar Ice Caps. This Caniculan Effect is even melting the Polar Ice Caps of Mars. Simultaneously, because this is an electromagnetic phenomenon the magnetite in the brains of navigational species, i.e. whales, seals, fish, birds, bees, etc. are being affected by the geomagnetic amplitude flux caused by the 19.5º Caniculan Effect, resulting in strange occurrences in the animal kingdom, like beached whales, and Kamikaze birds.

So this is the “Great Mystery of the Ages”, identified in the Book of Revelation as the star “Wormwood” (Dragon Tree) that shall strike Earth and annihilate all the great nations of Modernity; and the great plagues and "Bowl Judgments" of Revelation will be precipitated by the dynamics of this cosmocataclysmic event. When the event reaches its “critical vertex” our counter clockwise revolving Sun will flip upside down in a solar polarity reversal, because it has a diametrically antipodal polarity to the clockwise revolving Sirius A… and our planet Earth will also flip upside down in a geomagnetic polarity reversal along with all the other planets.

They say nothing will survive, as the fifth dimension takes on the beholder with tactics of confinement and confusion.

It will generate 5,200 mph hypercyclonic winds on Earth that will rip, tear and pulverize every object and being into small fragments. When Sirius A passes between the Earth and Venus (which will have its entire surface remoltenized by Sirius A; think why mars/venus have such unreal surfaces), the mean surface temperature of the Earth will escalate from 59º to 3,500º… everything on the surface of the earth will spontaneously combust, cities, forest, humans and animals… all metals will melt… mass celestial bombardment will ensue as all the debris in the debris belts will dislodge and rain down a torrential bombardment on every planetary object in both systems… the oceans will displace out of their basins and overrun the continents due to inertia, burying every trace and evidence of Humankind beneath 2 miles of new “stratification” creating a new multilayer to the Geological Column and “Fossil Record”."

Celestial bodies are more "alive" than we think, for lack of a better word.

-saved from 2007 read
edit on 6/1/12 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I hope i am not going crazy lol but its from the start all the way to the end. Its on the left of her it looks almost like steam or smoke coming of her body.

edit on 6/1/2012 by indisputable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Here is a good source.
www.biocab.org...

factastico, just the kind of stuff i was looking for.

wow, very interesting that our solar system's plane is about 90 degrees the perpendicular to the plane of the galaxy. a 90 phase difference has a lot of implications...

sorry to temporarily derail this thread..

onward!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

a 2007 read? where did you quote this from? it's pretty interesting

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by trustnothing

For the folks moaning about not finding much in google, you tried searching in Japanese?

Of course. The Japanese blogosphere is of the consensus that she is an utter fraud. Try googling the following, and use google translate to get the gist of what they're saying:

中丸薫

The Japanese Wikipedia editors slam her entry for self promotion:

ja.wikipedia.org...

She claims to be the daughter of a Japanese Red Cross worker and the copper pipe of the Meijing Emperor. The expression that google translates as "copper pipe" is a mis-translation of the Chinese characters denoting "an adopted child by a concubine." Nevertheless, it makes for an amusing read. The Imperial Household has denied the story, pointing out that all but one of the then Emperor's children, including all the "copper pipes," died in childhood. In short, she is a con woman playing the Anastasia racket.

She did have a presence as a commentator on international affairs, although it turns out that many of the articles she published in Japan were plagiarized from Anglophone sources. It was perhaps this thin veneer of competency, and poor vetting, that led PBS to take her on as an interviewer.

After her stint with PBS, her political views became more apparent; she was a proponent of "Pan-Asianism." Modeled on Nasser's (failed) Pan-Arabism, she foresaw a world where the great nations of Asia would unite, forming a counterweight to the Western thieves, who apparently stole billions from Japan during the war. Presumably Japan would be at the forefront of this great Pax Asiatica, perhaps even with a direct descendant of Amaterasu, the Japanese Sun Goddess, presiding over it. This explains why her website is called "Follow The Sun." As her political views drifted rightward, she became the darling of anti-Western conspiracy theorists like Ben Fulford. Indeed, my research has led me to believe that "Princess" Kaoru Nakamaru may be the primary source for the elaborate stories he tells about powerful Asian gangs with colorful names.

As a world class huckster, it was only a matter of time before she jumped on the 2012 bandwagon. I find it curious that she supposedly received a flash of spiritual enlightenment back in (I believe) 1976, but her political writing continued to envisage a world dominated by quotidian politics into the indefinite future. She makes no reference to 2012 prophecies until 2008... when the first wave of 2012 books had been translated into Japanese.

On a final note, beware of anyone who styles themselves with aristocratic titles. In the 21st Century, it is a sure sign that they are sleazebag.

edit on 6-1-2012 by DJW001 because: Edit to polish style. --DJW001

link   

Originally posted by murkraz
"On December 21st, when the night falls, in the year 2012 will commence the next Sirian-Solar Reconvergence, an extinction level event when Sirius B and Sirius A will ravage through our Solar System in a great and brutal transversion.

Good trick since Sirius is currently about 9 light years away.

link   

Originally posted by indisputable

I hope i am not going crazy lol but its from the start all the way to the end. Its on the left of her it looks almost like steam or smoke coming of her body.

edit on 6/1/2012 by indisputable because: (no reason given)

looks like a digital effect to kinda freak out her followers that..omg shes a god..lets face it how many slaves follow here...oops i mean loyal subjects...or do we call them obedient citizens in 2012.... simply not sure how to tag them.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I keep hearing about this split, as if timeline shift, and two earths. Thats defeating the entire purpose, not that I don't think it could happen. If it does it won't be determined by some string of math in string theory as to possibilities, it would be the actual way this dreamschool is coded by Family above. It has a purpose, so don't really know. Because to me, that would amount to a kind of failure of unity. Or us succeeding to break their hearts and call them back home. I've been shown cosmic arrests and nothing to me is a harsh justice, its all about healing the layers or distortions, caked on mud, on our light. Theirs too.

I don't believe in hellzones, that the dark sides intentions and wishes. But healing hospitals. The things we face are our own consciousness that must be transmuted. And before Augustine joined in the ranks of those who believed in a permanent torturous hell and this was adopted as the credo of the Church, something I took to account refusing first communion in my teenage years, and the priest said, he didn't know. My own soul knew that was bearing false testimony on the Love and Goodness of our true spiritual parents, Dad/Mom, and God/Goodness.

But the actual belief by the Judaic religioins and the early Christians was a place of transmutation, or transformation, purification, removing the distortions, of correction. SO HEALING.

Now, a split would be failure to bring them back. Some people come in and would go through anything just to bring one prodigal or renegade home, one Bush, one Kissinger, one Rothchild, one Black Op, etc etc.

In fact when I only heard the Russian version of this song, I already knew, that this is bascially what was said.
Its better in Russian, this is their official English version, and so it doesnt quite match the music or flow the same way. But, the early english translations failed to give this impact. Her words, I've fallen. Ie. to this lower frequency level, then telling him to come home basically, his dead star, dark stars, needs to become love, the basic idea. He tells her he is the lone wolf and now she's here, if she stays, she will be corrupted, so its best for her to stay away from him, and that its no use, he's too far gone kind of thing.

She knocks the hoods of the mystery school druids, sort of the like the bullhorns I've posted on. So I very much liked this song, its from an album that has Codes titled in it.

the SLoT "Dead Stars" (Official Video-English)
edit on 6-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join