It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Announcement about 2012 (Princess in Japan)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by Human_Alien

I googled "princess nakamaru" and the entire first page is full of illuminati this, ben fulford that - not to mention a few prison planet links. What kinda princess doesn't have a wiki page at least?!?

And look at her FB page.

Facebook page
edit on 5-1-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

Those of us who know how the Internet and debunkers work knows, if you Google ANY name, there will virtually be scores of negative websites slandering their name.

So for somebody who is relatively unknown to the average household, its no surprise that s/he would have less-than-flattering publicity written about them on the Internet.

Sadly, the Internet has become as dubious as the media where it's very difficult to distinguish what's real and what's ratings.

That said, this woman could be just another new-age opportunist or ......she could finally be a genuine person giving a genuine impression about a genuine event.

We've made it this long. What's another 11 months at this point?

I just googled my own name. I didnt see any bad stuff. I found many Karens including my own facebook page. No messed up junk. No slander. Sorry. You're wrong.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

72 hours of darkness starting December 22, 2012.

Well, that's an easy one.

Read carefully. On Dec. 21, 2012 a HUGE CME will be blasted towards the Earth.
It will take 18 hours to get here. - Just like the Carrington Event -

Sounds kinda bad but wait! For every problem there is a solution.
Put up a shield that protects the Earth and the Earths magnetosphere from the CME.

Side effect - the sun gets blocked out for 72 hours. See?

Merry Christmas! The power grid remains operational. The high voltage transformers
do not explode.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
reply to post by metalshredmetal

The only person who is ignorant is you. If you had actually taken the time to check the links some users had already posted of how she's nothing but a self deluded con artist, then you'd already know the truth. But the only thing you're interested in is the ramblings of a fruit cake.
It takes a nut to know a nut.

um, good one? you've really impeded my inspiration? is that what you want to hear? what would make you happy? if i totally gave up on peaceful messages and just dolled at my life with mechanical world-views? HA

if you could read my post without hostility you would see that i was not insulting you. I simply said that we all live in subjective reality where this subject nor many others can be actually proven.

but, ego takes over, once again, expressing fear and hate.

go on with your insults if you please, just remember that insults get you NO WHERE.

thanks for the reflection of your self, go to another thread if this one makes you angry.

PEACE

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Well considering Daniel was wrote over 900 years before the Catholic church was even a twinkle in Satan's eye....I would say the anti-christ thing has a very good foundation.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
False prophets all around me..sheez whats going on in this world.....

Hey ppl we still have a mars mission to begin with, that is when all hell breaks loose...not before, so as for anyone out there who believes that the world is going to end or that individuals are communicating with aliens...i feel sorry for you. Since i am a firm believer that aliens do exist and they are not here to hold our hand and help us as many of you have posted throughout ats. I am here standing firmly by my words that we are simply here to be conquered. Sure earth bound life form (humans) will resist but its seriously nothing compared to how fast we as a planet will be overrun.

People put to much faith in theory and hypothesis rather than rational logic.

A) They are here to help our enlightenment
B) If they are attack us our military can defend the planet ( lol totally ridiculous and mind blowing concept )
C) Secret organizations are already in contact with aliens and are in hiding
D) Human bound religion will some how save them.

Sorry people, i simply cannot rofl hard enough with the above points i mentioned. So again ill make it clear as the other thread was locked down and trashed. The non terrestrials are not here to help us, they are not here to save us they are here to conquer us. All and any non terrestrial that are within this planet will be exterminated and humans will follow with the only difference that they will be required to kneel before their new " GOD " or ALLAH etc..(as humans tend to name their supreme being)

Sleep tight.

Water and Oxygen
edit on 6-1-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

For those wondering about the elite hiding under ground during the coming tribulation, reality shift, dimension swap, and whatever else you guys like to call it, here is God's opinion on it: READ

Isaiah 2:10, 19-21
10 Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty.
19 And they shall go into the holes of the ROCKS, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

20 In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats;
21 To go into the clefts of the ROCKS, and into the tops of the ragged ROCKS, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

AMOS 9:2
Though they DIG into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down:

As you can see, there is no hiding UP, or Down. They are all screwed.
edit on 6-1-2012 by KJV1611 because: verses add

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

The Greys are here to help us.

They -allowed- the Roswell Incident to occur.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Well considering Daniel was wrote over 900 years before the Catholic church was even a twinkle in Satan's eye....I would say the anti-christ thing has a very good foundation.

Well then I stand corrected. I still like the theory, how the 'anti-christ' is a movement and not a single man. It just makes more sense to me.

ALS

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

i too have been pondering the physics of this for quite a while and i've come to this:

december 2012 is when our planet crosses the galactic center, no? it is analogous to traveling from the northern hemisphere, crossing the equator, and entering the lower hemisphere.

this same idea is illustrated in the documentary THRIVE. it is the equator of the Vortex where the upstreaming and downstreaming energies combine, and equalize. the equator of the sun actually moves slower than the rest of the surface, and there are many new ideas being discussed about equatorial dynamics.

in terms of a galaxy, we will be crossing the galactic plane, the actual fabric of the cosmos. space/time fabric at it's most dynamic before and after the plane, and the plane itself being static. it's static because it is the EQUILIBRIUM of the two opposites. the energies of above and below the galactic plane will meet at equilibrium at the galactic plane.

this has very interesting implications. what exactly is there to be dynamic and what is static? just the "energies" of the galaxy?

perhaps time itself will reach equilibrium here? what does this mean? we all experience a "time" of "timelessness"? are we going to experience 3 dimensions of time and 1 of space for this "night"? is this what the golden age is?

reply to post by stereologist

well thanks for your input. but i wasn't asking for a critique. besides, your view of quantum physics might be a little outdated.

quantum physics most famous and foundational fact is that it is affected by consciousness.

quantum mechanics surely expresses itself on a macro level: it's just been affected by our awareness of the macro world and thus appears to operate differently. we THINK we usually observe quantum phenomenon on the micro quantum level, but we see it in the macro as well. it appears differently because our awareness interacts with the macro world and not the micro world.

theres a lot of information out there about this now, maybe you could watch What the Bleep Do We Know?!
or read a book by Richard Feynman or even Brian Greene.

the first step in discovering quantum effects over a macro scale is quantum nonlocality.

link   
reply to post by kindred

Stop believing? I've experienced it. I'm a believer due to lifelong experiences and she is addressing something real. Though I don't know about the blacked out sun. That relates to the love here, by the way. How much access negatives can have relates interactively to our service to others.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I see the irony wasn't lost on you...or was it?

Here's two recent ones:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Fulford isn't the subject here anyway, it's some crazy Japanese broad.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

The greys are anything but alien.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

If you watch the vid u can see some sort of well i dont know what to call it but it looks like an aura coming from the right of her

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I'm still not convinced of the 2012 thing, or any date being known in that way. Unless certain factions intend to use that date, which is a different matter. But I believe there is a plan from Family above far over the heads of the leaders here, that may take time, or be swift, however, eventually we'll get to the cosmic arrest team.
And some people who appointed themselves the custodians of this planet and lorded it over everyone destroying even the architectures and natural world around them and torturing many of the students, will be called to account.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by indisputable

If you watch the vid u can see some sort of well i dont know what to call it but it looks like an aura coming from the right of her

Could or would you let us know where exactly this happens? I've watched it twice and although I wasn't looking for an aura, I don't recall seeing anything unusual.
Thanks in advance

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Interesting thread, but id rather work on my cyber third eye as my aura is telling me something is brewing for sunday.

P.S.

In the event i am a.f.k. from ats and aliens do land, can some kindly u2u me with all the info.

Thank you in advance.
edit on 6-1-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Backbiter
Andromeda Council beat her to it....andromedacouncil.com...
Though the process has already begun, somewhat. Earth is about to transform in vibrational frequency from its current 3-D solid matter form existence in the 3rd dimension… into 4D, the fourth dimension/density reality, the vibratory rate one frequency faster than currently on Earth, as Earth's solar system and planet Earth are about to crossing the galactic equatorial plane zone of the Milky Way galaxy.
edit on 5-1-2012 by Backbiter because: (no reason given)
Hasn't the earth passed through the galactic plane thousands of times by now? Shouldn't we be in the 1000th dimension or so right now?

EDIT: Just found that about every 33 million years the earth passes through the plane. So, have dimensions changed each time, or what?
edit on 6-1-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Now that's a profound statement. Whatcha saying' there cerebralassassins?
Are they Made in China?

My sense is they are robotic. And gopher-like. They do the grunt work.
Hence their lack of emotions as claimed by many abductees.

But if they're not alien (which essentially means, "foreign") then...what are they?

I know this is a little off topic but it's related.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

december 2012 is when our planet crosses the galactic center, no? it is analogous to traveling from the northern hemisphere, crossing the equator, and entering the lower hemisphere.

No.

In addition, the solar system moves perpendicular to the galactic plane in a harmonic fashion, with a period of 52 to 74 million years and an amplitude of ~49 to 93 pc out of the galactic plane. (The uncertainties in the estimates of the period and amplitude of the motion are caused by the uncertainty in the amount of dark matter in the galactic disk.) The Sun and planets passed through the galactic plane about 2-3 million years ago, moving "northward."

www.astro.ncu.edu.tw...

It will be a very, very long time before we pass through the galactic plane again.
edit on 1/6/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Their home world is in the Zeta Reticuli Star System. Sounds kinda alien to me.

However, they do have underground bases here on Earth.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join