It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Announcement about 2012 (Princess in Japan)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
hehe this is so crazy.

2nd line

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I'm thinking she's a 'Princess' in the same fashion that Queen Latifah is a 'Queen'......

Though, i think I'd trust a prophecy from Queen Latifah over this nonsense.....Just sayin'

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I found another video of someone who talks about this woman, and the prince, and even Ben Fulford. Somehow, I think I have seen this man before. It must have been quite a while ago, however. Maybe someone here knows of him? I can't claim to know anything, but I'm sure someone here will know one way or another what he is talking about.

Well, he does claim it's all real. I'm sure that will get some lulz out of some of you.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
All I read is need evidence this need evidence that, such skepticism is based off fear of the truth. If you felt something in your heart when watching that, like it said, you know what to do. We must love, above all, love.

We can rant and rave about how we think this is false, but thats ego. And other fearful egotistical skeptics will also jump on that bandwagon. Love is not false, hope is not false and truth is not false.

If you believe you are too mighty for this, then think of it this way, if you were stuck on an island by yourself, who could you boast to then? Who could you undermine in order to gain some illusory power over then? Would anyone even miss you?

She is speaking from her heart, maybe its time we stop, shutup n listen for once.

The time is now!

Love to all of the Creators creatures.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I think the idea is that those who fear the change or fear they will lose power/control experience a fearful and destructive world after Dec. 21st. Those who believe that it is the end for them will die, and those who look forward to the change and embrace it with the hope of love, light and better things on the other side will experience a much more positive world after the darkness.

The fifth dimension is more of an awakened state where we start to use parts of our brains that are currently dorment. It may give us *superpowers* (for lack of a better word); perhaps telepathic abilities or the even the ability to manipulate time - though I'm kind of skeptical on this lol.
edit on 6/1/2012 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I think she speaks metaphorically. And her message is beautiful.

Then again, if it would be literal truth, we would be in for a rough ride.

I think she should go talk sense into US war machine. But i guess you need some pretty cked up jedi mind tricks to get through. Could she succeed?
edit on 6-1-2012 by varikonniemi because: structure

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

How i would imagine it would be that during this 'crossing of axis' the stars themselves would shut down. And perhaps a similar process in earth's core could be shut down for that time, causing earthquakes and stuff? Perhaps even loss of magnetic field aka solar wind bombardment. Sounds juicy.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
What is she a princess of? Who is this woman?

Ive never heard of this three nights of darkness. I dont understand the point of it? Three days then the earth is purified... of what? Us? And if so, how is this a good thing?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Let this be a lesson to the gullible & naive people on ATS. There's some seriously nutty people on this planet, but what's new.
The lengths some people will go to seek attention is truly disturbing.
She's obviously been eating too much sushi, which has been infected with parasites that causes psychosis.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by varikonniemi
I think she speaks metaphorically.

You mean the "predictions" for Dec 22, 2012 are metaphors? What exactly is "3 days of darkness without Sun, Moon, stars and electricity" a metaphor for?

And her message is beautiful.

I guess it is a unique and previously unheard of "message"

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Did the while Niburu Elanin thing happen already?

Shoot, there was gonna be a catastrophe and stuff. Bummer.

I think this planet needs a shakedown and a reboot so I can't say I believe these prophecies but I sure do support them happening.

edit on 6-1-2012 by sdocpublishing because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2012 by sdocpublishing because: Can't seem to proof read very well today.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tesclo
Ive never heard of this three nights of darkness. I dont understand the point of it? Three days then the earth is purified... of what? Us? And if so, how is this a good thing?

This 3 days of darkness is some biblical prophesy regarding end times.

The new-agers have some non-traditional interpretations of this "end times". However they retain some elements of the prophesy indicating end times. Hence the need for the 3 days of darkness.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

As you state the Bohr model which is almost a century old has been replaced. My point was that the notion of comparing atoms to the solar system is completely wrong.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by aaronez

Science is not a religion. Thinking that is the case is often the failed claim of the creationist that knows they are wrong.

When people think that aliens are going to take them away from planet earth I always think about the book Lord of the Flies where the kids are saved by the adults that arrive at the island.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Fazza!

I have to be skeptical to, because if you let it control your life you can get nuts about it. Not for me I think everything will gos like it normally does.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Darren Hayes - Black Out The Sun

This is something they've been working for, and the dark side take advantage of every eclipse and are planning for this type of event permanently if they could.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by Human_Alien

I would have thought the 2012 forum seeing as this is about a 2012 prediction. She says shes in communication with people who live in the earth not alien/beings.

edit on 5-1-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

That is on frequency levels and there many ETs involved in the higher frequency bases in earth. Which is why they built the observatories near mount shasta and in the okanagan valley. I believe wherever they built radio observatories they're studying the incoming and outgoing of the cosmos and trying to lower their frequency to have access to them and their technology.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
If it happens ,when it comes to earth splitting into 2 different paradigms.... i think before it happens everyone will have a chance to see the world the way it really is and not the way we are. We are all drunk, some more than others. So everyone will get to know our true nature and if you still want materialism and seperation your free will, will make it happen! This process reminds me of mitosis if you look at the earth being a living organism and you compare it the cellular level...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Solar eclipses are short lived events that have been predictable by humans for millennia. The next one is in May of this year.
en.wikipedia.org...:Solar_eclipse_set_2011-2014

Eclipses cover very little of the Earth during the event.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I have not read the entire thread yet, but, I have to add that about six months ago my four year old daughter told me that the sun was going to go away for a few days, but not to worry because it would come back. She then proceeded on telling me that Jesus was coming back and that she wished he would hurry up and get here. Out of the mouths of babes. There was nothing prompting this type of conversation, we were hiking in the park.

PLPL

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join