It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Announcement about 2012 (Princess in Japan)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Teabags

Think about Saturn. Can we see it rings? Wouldn't we be able to see something thick enough to block the Sun?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Please. Read for yourself. Carl Sagan never read, but wrote scientific rebuttals to Velikovski. He may have been a bit hard to read and accept. But, he did predict the atmospheric conditions of Venus in the early 50's, before even the radar picture was taken of Venus The clouds were assumed to be mainly water vapor and the surface a super tropical swamp. His interpretation of the list of gifts to a Northern King by a female pharaoh is accurate, and matches the list of gifts brought to Solomon by Sheba.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandyjack

Velikovsky got the atmospheric conditions of Venus correct? No, non, no!

He claims Venus is ejected from Jupiter. Venus and Jupiter have very different atmospheres.
He suggests there could be life on Venus. He never mentions that it is incredibly hot at the surface.
Velikovsky thought that the atmosphere of Venus was high in hydrogen and full of hydrocarbons. Very wrong.

V. was a failure when it comes to predicting the atmosphere of Venus.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by kozmo
I cannot wait for December 22, 2012 - then all of this ridiculous crap can be laid to rest! Do you honestly want to know what happens on December 22, 2012? I can tell you definitively... the Mayan long-count calendar starts over! And yes, you will still need to go back to work!

Glad to know there's a clairvoyant aboard. So tell me, what's it looking like election day? Ron Paul have any chance?

Grant it, you're probably correct but I don't think we're in any position to get all smug at this point. We're almost there. Let's gracefully proceed forward and welcome our future with positive thoughts. Not arrogant ones. Because that's just as bad as negative ones.

I couldn't agree more

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

The more one is indoctrinated into the educational institutionalism of intellectualism, the deeper they fall into the scientific agenda that the ruler's of this world created. This serves the purpose of removing one from the original natural disposition of seeking what they are predisposed to seek....namely truth and re-connection.

They become consumed with the science of substitution.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

The more one is indoctrinated into the educational institutionalism of intellectualism, the deeper they fall into the scientific agenda that the ruler's of this world created. This serves the purpose of removing one from the original natural disposition of seeking what they are predisposed to seek....namely truth and re-connection.

They become consumed with the science of substitution.

This is a commonly claimed fallacy. Some people fall for this claim because they have no idea how science works.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Just heard about this princess right now. But yeah the first time if i remember correctly about the 3 days of darkness was that there was a video of a mayan elder and was explaining all this....

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Very impressive speech

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join