It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Announcement about 2012 (Princess in Japan)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
I cannot wait for December 22, 2012 - then all of this ridiculous crap can be laid to rest! Do you honestly want to know what happens on December 22, 2012? I can tell you definitively... the Mayan long-count calendar starts over! And yes, you will still need to go back to work!

Do you know what happens on December 23, 2012? FESTIVUS!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister

Originally posted by kozmo
I cannot wait for December 22, 2012 - then all of this ridiculous crap can be laid to rest! Do you honestly want to know what happens on December 22, 2012? I can tell you definitively... the Mayan long-count calendar starts over! And yes, you will still need to go back to work!

Do you know what happens on December 23, 2012? FESTIVUS!!!

A festivus, for the rest of us.
I'll probably end up on the "lukewarm" planet, still looking for that gun.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I believe in Hidden-Hand's view of what is going to happen in 2012. I think he is the real deal:

Yes, he was the 'real deal' in regards to his identity, however be aware that he himself stated that his expressed discourse adhered to the 'Law of Confusion' and furthermore stated timeframes for specific events that did not manifest as indicated. That alone should reveal that the text requires careful discernment and not to be digested whole.

Understand that such 'Luciferians' are in direct communications with the leagues of the 'fallen angels' and they certainly do have agendas to Separate Our Father's Children from Him via manipulation.

He spoke truths with distortions and one must bear with the Holy Spirit in Alignment to see through such adversary 'traps' on an energetic frequency level.

I do not see this 'dimensional split' happening void of tribulations, not for a moment, for 'they' are working much too hard on establishing THEIR (Luciferian) control grid, setting up the final pieces of the NWO-- for they are aware of the cycles and the celestial markers that indicate the time of harvest is nearing.

They will indeed ramp up the negativity overall, planned wars, disease etc--And we require Bearing with our Father as our strength and comfort to endure challenges of the temporal flesh, for this is what our souls came to be tested for.

Will we be aligned to the frequency of Lucifer (negative), or that of the Christ Yehushua (positive). We will make our choices in bearing. And indeed after all the struggles those who endure will see a New Heaven and a New earth, for the King will Return to Reclaim this dominion of great negative influence.
edit on 10-1-2012 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
O no. Another self-proclaimed "prince(ss)" conspiracy nut out for fame. She is just another "Prince" Leo Lyon Zagami and even associates with him. How did this get so many stars? Are people this gullible? She's not even a real princess and has been outed as an imposter...hunjang.blogspot.com... www.kunaicho.go.jp...
so this belongs in the hoax bin.

Furthermore, even if she weren't a liar and had some meaningless title because her greatgreat grandfather was nobility, doesn't make her any less likely to be bat# insane. A meaningless title would not make her nonsense any less nonsense. Anyone can be mentally ill or desperate and pathetic enough to lie for some fame. She is just like Leo who is clearly mentally ill and claimed to be reincarnated Jesus Christ among other things: www.abovetopsecret.com...

She's just another liar or loonie and out for fame, just like "Prince" Leo Lyon Zagami. A certain someone bringing yet another garbage youtube conspiracy hoax to ATS. Of course the OP conveniently just ignores the posts right on the first page which show she is an imposter and just responds to posts which blindly support the hoax instead, as usual. God forbid people do at least a little google search for 5minutes before posting.
edit on 10-1-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Did a little research about the sun being darkened. The bible does mention the sun being darkened, but no-where in the bible does it mention 3 days. hence- it's not gonna happen.... at least not like the Princess says it will.

The search argument words used were of course: sun darkened That search showed the following versus. Judge for yourself. Click on the verse links for more information/ for the context of these verses:

1 Remember now your Creator in the days of your youth,
Before the difficult days come,
And the years draw near when you say,

“ I have no pleasure in them”:
2 While the sun and the light,
The moon and the stars,
Are not darkened,

Ecclesiastes 12:1-2

The wrath of God against a sinful world:

10 For the stars of heaven and their constellations
Will not give their light;
The sun will be darkened in its going forth,
And the moon will not cause its light to shine.
11 “ I will punish the world for its evil,
And the wicked for their iniquity;
I will halt the arrogance of the proud,
And will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.
12 I will make a mortal more rare than fine gold,
A man more than the golden wedge of Ophir.
13 Therefore I will shake the heavens,
And the earth will move out of her place,
In the wrath of the LORD of hosts
And in the day of His fierce anger.

Isaiah 13:10

Same theme:

14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision!
For the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.
15 The sun and moon will grow dark,
And the stars will diminish their brightness.
16 The LORD also will roar from Zion,
And utter His voice from Jerusalem;
The heavens and earth will shake;
But the LORD will be a shelter for His people,
And the strength of the children of Israel.

Joel 3:15

The return of Jesus to reign on the earth:

29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Matthew 24:29

Same thing, in Mark:

24 “But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; 25 the stars of heaven will fall, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken. 26 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

Mark 13:24

Jesus dying on the cross:

44 Now it was about the sixth hour, and there was darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour. 45 Then the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was torn in two. 46 And when Jesus had cried out with a loud voice, He said, “Father, ‘into Your hands I commit My spirit.’”
Luke 23:45

Nasty curses happening during the tribulation:

Fourth Trumpet: The Heavens Struck
12 Then the fourth angel sounded: And a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them were darkened. A third of the day did not shine, and likewise the night.
13 And I looked, and I heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, “Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the remaining blasts of the trumpet of the three angels who are about to sound!”
Revelation 8:12

The bottomless pit opened and creatures coming forth (not exactly what the princess would have wanted):

1 Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit. 3 Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth.
Revelation 9:2b
edit on 10/1/2012 by MarkJS because: formatting

edit on 10/1/2012 by MarkJS because: more formatting

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by thruthseek3r

When someone fakes who they you should begin to wonder what else is fake. There is nothing to 2012 but there are many cretins that are attempting to cash in through disinfo.

Sadly, I think first that you are limited and that you are wrong on this one. Being limited is not even considering others opinion and shooting straight another argument, which I think is the case here, but it is ok.

Second, concerning 2012, we as a specie need to become aware of who we really are. Life after death, spirituality, our future as a specie (we are a human specie of course), and many more needs to be thought seriously. The famous phrase "the more we learn, the less we know" does apply here and particularly in this domain.

Again, I will ask this question another time, are you someone open spiritually? If so, why always trying to perpetuate a climate of confusions with what you say?

Some people say "As above, so below". The day our specie will go through the doorway, they (I included) will need to know what awaits us there. Thought - manifestation, nothing compared to the corporeal realm we currently experience.

My bet is you know what it is out there but you have an agenda. I am not judging, but this is the feeling I have having read so much on ATS about your posts.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MarkJS

I have a feeling, if any of this even happens, because I pray and hold light and always feel something else, this morning for example, I could feel the core of earth healing. Aside from holding light with my family, trying to guide the kids out of arguments, most of my time is spent seeking for what to do, how to make this day the best day, how to get out more, as we're kind of hermits and deal with family members health problems a great deal. So, keep trying to see all walls dissolving and just easy flows out into the community. So my biggest effort is not through having lots of material things to share, but in prayer and meditation. And so I seek higher on Jacobs ladder in my meditations, keep seeking to connect more to the Guidance of Yeshua, the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Peace and Love and my Higher Future Self.

Last night meditated, prayed and had many things on my mind, and woke with a strong Presence of Peace in the home, the two young leo indigo's cooperated more, and I knew the core of earth was healing.

So no matter what the coloring book pages bring, I see it as illusion only. Dreamscape illusion. Its only what is inside that matters to me, holding something else, something good. How to overcome self and self's negativity, and nudge others, and pray and help.

And I was seeking Christ's guidance last night, and woke up with this understanding, that so much is coded in the Scriptures. Yet he gave the grass roots code, over the mystery school's head. Beyond it. Wisdom looks up from the bottom of the well. The Grass Roots, code to ascension. Again, physical or metaphorical, one does not know. In body, or in spirit body. I don't care even. For I have faith and trust, that all is well, if we are Love.

The way to progress, or ascend as some call it. SELFLESSNESS and Unconditional Love! Equality. Walking with others and striving to understand them and make them happy, and share whatever you can share, seeing things in this world as nothingness, except as tools to share and bring joy to others, to ease another's suffering. And giving in whatever we can, physically, or metaphysically, for every circumstance is unique.
The 3 days of darkness ,refers to the 3 days of Christ within the womb of earth, before he ascended.

Its a coding.

Also, another person's visions of Christ as a child at 6, on another forum, was very profound. His words were Christ's. And she is guided alot. She is also someone who was given Fukushima before it occurred, though didn't know what it meant.

She speaks of the anti christ coming. And claiming to be the physical Christ. She said to read the scriptures, learn of who he is, for it would have to do with understanding Love, and Love isn't tough Love, understanding the humility, the willingness to embrace poverty and share, the kindness, the inabilty to harm anyone. To believe Christ would be anything else......We won't see him in the flesh, not in the current earthly flesh. His second coming is metaphorical, and refers to the Light coming in from the Central Star.

So, apparently, we'll be out of body when we enter into the thousand years of peace, and instructions for how to live well, and being taught personally, though we'll still have bodies, just not this kind. In other words, spiritual bodies, in the new world.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Basically, Christ is from the Family, and shows how to be perfect as our spiritual Father is perfect and Christ is the code to ascension. Basically how to progress. We're called to walk in his footsteps. And the 3 days in the belly of earth before ascension is what is coded to the 3 days of darkness.

Basically, if you say the universe like the dreamschool lab I've been shown it is, then this makes more sense. At the end of the long cycle, we either are of like minds, with those in Heaven, perfect as our Father/Mother and Family are perfect, or able to be healed and helped to this, forgiven and assisted, able to understand, perhaps we took the hard road, and learn through mistakes and trials, rather than the ever faithful road, but we are truly yearning to be only gifts to others, and for personal happiness as well and the two are in unity with each other. This doesnt mean a person didn't learn the hard way. We must never ever judge who is learning what by the circumstances or even their so called faults.

But, we awake for real from the dream. Or if not, we go back to sleep, or continue to sleep. And dream.

So allegorically, two earths, though they don't literally have to be timelines. They can be whatever they are, ie more time in the universal school dream lab.

We need to realize, that Christ is closer to us, than our parents and loved ones. The Spirit of Peace and Love and the Holy Spirit is within us, and walks closer than close. And we have so much help, if we only see.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by MarkJS

.... And giving in whatever we can, physically, or metaphysically, for every circumstance is unique.
The 3 days of darkness ,refers to the 3 days of Christ within the womb of earth, before he ascended.
Its a coding.

I don't know everything in the bible.. I'm just saying that when looking for a specific verse about a prophecy of the sun being darkened for three days, I did not find it. That which you speak of about Jesus being within the womb of the earth is an interesting story, as Jesus himself alluded that the world would have the 3 days as a sign...although it was not dark for three days, only three hours- from the 6th hour to the 9th hour, as in the scripture above in the first post, and also here:Luke 23:40-46.

About that coding: Jesus said that the only sign that this generation would have- would be of the prophet Jonah, who was in the fish for 3 days and nights:

39 But He answered and said to them, “An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.
Matthew 12:39
Can it be dark for three days and nights? Sure, I believe it can. But if it does occur, I don't think that it will be a cataclysmic, earth-changing event; as it's not significant enough to be added to the bible, as far as I can see. If it is there, someone can maybe show everyone where. I might have just missed it.

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by MarkJS

...... Also, another person's visions of Christ as a child at 6, on another forum, was very profound. His words were Christ's. And she is guided alot. She is also someone who was given Fukushima before it occurred, though didn't know what it meant.

She speaks of the anti christ coming. And claiming to be the physical Christ. She said to read the scriptures, learn of who he is, for it would have to do with understanding Love, and Love isn't tough Love, understanding the humility, the willingness to embrace poverty and share, the kindness, the inabilty to harm anyone. To believe Christ would be anything else......We won't see him in the flesh, not in the current earthly flesh. His second coming is metaphorical, and refers to the Light coming in from the Central Star.

Yes, yes
... everything rings true with me as well... but you lost me with that last statement- that we won't see Christ come back again in the flesh. Those lucky enough to survive the tribulation period I believe will see him coming, as per the following:

27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
Matthew 24:27

edit on 11/1/2012 by MarkJS because: formatting

edit on 11/1/2012 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You said:

the universe like the dreamschool lab I've been shown it is, then this makes more sense. ...........................
They can be whatever they are, ie more time in the universal school dream lab.

We need to realize, that Christ is closer to us, than our parents and loved ones. The Spirit of Peace and Love and the Holy Spirit is within us, and walks closer than close. And we have so much help, if we only see.

Interesting stuff. I see that you are not a scoffer or mocker... but one who is on the path..... Thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Avoid considering options that are false. The 2012 claims are false. There are no Mayan prophecies. There are no 2012 mentions from the Egyptians, Hopi, etc as claimed. Being able to discriminate is important. Accepting anyone's gibberish and hoax material is really poor form.

Again, I will ask this question another time, are you someone open spiritually?

I choose not to answer personal questions such as this.

My bet is you know what it is out there but you have an agenda. I am not judging, but this is the feeling I have having read so much on ATS about your posts.

There are those with nothing to say that begin conversations about those that try to show what is and is not true. If you think my agenda is to point out hoaxers such as Calleman and Lungold and Arguelles and other then you would be right. But the point is that the evidence exists to show that they are hoaxers. That is what identifies them as hoaxers.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Avoid considering options that are false. The 2012 claims are false. There are no Mayan prophecies. There are no 2012 mentions from the Egyptians, Hopi, etc as claimed. Being able to discriminate is important. Accepting anyone's gibberish and hoax material is really poor form.

There are those with nothing to say that begin conversations about those that try to show what is and is not true. If you think my agenda is to point out hoaxers such as Calleman and Lungold and Arguelles and other then you would be right. But the point is that the evidence exists to show that they are hoaxers. That is what identifies them as hoaxers.

The thing here, and it happened again with this post, is that in no way I did any mention about Mayan prophecies, nor Egyptians, nor Hopi, nor ANY prophecies at all. This has no link, this personal assumption as what we are talking about right now Stereologist can be related to this, but only because those are popular on this "Denying Ignorance" website. I did not mention anything related to this for a second, just to be clear. Without saying anything about this, how can you assume I am, and I quote personally what you just said here "Accepting anyone's gibberish and hoax material is really poor form." ???

- Thruthseek3r

- Stereologist

It is alright and better like this because answering this question would have pointed exactly what are your motives.

I did not make any mention about Calleman nor Lungold, but I understand your point. The thing is I do not think you try to point them as hoaxers or not (your agenda), I feel like you deny that human, here on earth, right now, as a specie are currently under a process of spiritual evolution. There more and more posts about users having experiences which could be described as “divine” or “one of a kind” or even “supernatural”.
I know you, as an individual is needing proof and there are not any in a way the ones experiencing this did not attempt to understand that far what they have lived, did not try to use instruments which could measure sudden drop of temperatures, or electromagnetic energy where there is normally none. It could be done but spiritually talking, it is not a necessity to be honest. Nothing is created, nothing is lost, everything simply changes. As above so below.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

It is alright and better like this because answering this question would have pointed exactly what are your motives.

That is false. That would not have anything to do with motives.

I did not make any mention about Calleman nor Lungold, but I understand your point. The thing is I do not think you try to point them as hoaxers or not (your agenda), I feel like you deny that human, here on earth, right now, as a specie are currently under a process of spiritual evolution. There more and more posts about users having experiences which could be described as “divine” or “one of a kind” or even “supernatural”.

The notion of a spiritual "evolution" is based on anecdotal evidence at best. Actually, studies show that people are less and less interested in religion and spiritual issues.
www.khouse.org...

I believe that has been a long term trend. It has also been found that as people become more educated they become less religious.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I believe that has been a long term trend. It has also been found that as people become more educated they become less religious.

Even the most hardened of skeptics were born with a measure of faith. And that measure remains for the simple fact they are spiritual beings and not the matter of corruptible flesh and mind.

A more accurate statement would be that the more a Child willfully distances oneself from their Creator, the harder it is to Bear in Faith to the essences of Truth beyond this limited world of physicality.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

That is false. That would not have anything to do with motives.

The notion of a spiritual "evolution" is based on anecdotal evidence at best. Actually, studies show that people are less and less interested in religion and spiritual issues.
www.khouse.org...

It is alright and better like this because answering this question would have pointed exactly what are your motives. (Thruthsek3r)

That is false. That would not have anything to do with motives. (Stereologist)

You are lying on this one, it smells it from where you just typed those letters. To be honest it does not matter, but you are hiding something valuable concerning your intentions, it is your choice. Although, denying to say what you know concerning spirituality only show me you know more about it than you speak.

I believe that has been a long term trend. It has also been found that as people become more educated they become less religious. (Stereologist)

What is funny on this one is you are referring spirituality with religion which is a mistake. One can be in a religion and be very spiritual, but someone who is spiritual does not mean he is religious, but its a common mistake no shame nor blame. Faith, by the way, is not necessarily linked with religion, but it can be. Faith and religion are two different things, as well as as spirituality and religion are two different things too.

Concerning education, it is clear people will become more and more in touch with their own self, and let go off their ego. I feel it every single day, people feel the change, from strangers to family, to everybody I see, things are changing, we, you and the earth are evolving from the inside, very special is not it?

I have another question for you, what do you think there is on the other side Stereologist? Do you believe there is life after death? It would be said like life then death then ... life. Assume it or not, this debate about spirituality refers exactly to what awaits us on the other side, when the soul finally leave the body.

Thruthseek3r
edit on 15-1-2012 by thruthseek3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Actually there are studies that bear out that religious behavior decreases with education.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

You are lying on this one, it smells it from where you just typed those letters.

Sorry, but you are clueless as to my motives. That's ok. None of the asinine suggestions for my motives have been even remotely close.

Although, denying to say what you know concerning spirituality only show me you know more about it than you speak.

Maybe ... maybe not.

The spiritual and religious decline with education.

I have another question for you, what do you think there is on the other side Stereologist?

In general, I won't answer personal questions.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Narcissous
reply to post by Human_Alien

how can there be dark for 72 hours? there will be a global cloud which dissipates after exactly three days? or the sun will be put out and then reignited? explain this to me, and I will have no other doubts

Depends on where on Earth you are located.
This happens every year.
It is called Winter Solstice.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I personally don't know this woman but based on her title of "princess", I have to consider this to be pretty radical. I can't image Princess Di talking like this but then again, who knows.

This woman claims, ever since her 3rd eye opened, she's been able to communicate with Beings. She also shares her belief in Beings who reside inside the Earth (I personally don't discount that possibility at all).
She goes on to say, there will be 72 hours of darkness starting Dec 22, 2012 as we enter the 5th dimension.
Very possible I will add.

So what does this mean (giving her the benefit of doubt)? Will the Earth start a physical (pole) shift while it positions itself to spin the other way?

And nothing for nothin' way too many cultures have spoken about 3 days of darkness to totally ignore the (possible) warning. So were they all just copy-cats? I doubt it. Maybe there's something to all this that we just don't know how to break down and understand.

Thought provoking comments are appreciated
Thanks

www.youtube.com...#!

Youtube just pulled that video!! "Copyright claim"

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
When our solar system crosses the Galactic plane isn't it possible that plane contains a dust ring similar to what is around Saturn and other planets that would blot the Sun out as we passed through it?
Seems like the only logical explaination for the Sun darkening and would be a better explaination for the Ort Cloud too... (that its not really a cloud but the ring we may be approaching)
?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join