It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Announcement about 2012 (Princess in Japan)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
any way i can still see the video because it got removed for youtube.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Whats this got to do with aliens and UFO's?

Because that could be what is inside the earth and in our oceans.

Anyway OP fascinating post, I take it with a grain of salt but still imagine that something will happen.

Maybe she is right what if?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I think what is important here is to take in consideration the equilibrium which is unbalanced right now. It is true many things are occurring right now. Be it one debunking a theory or another ATSer putting forth his arguments... I feel like we miss the true essence of what should be done.

I see this video as an eye opener concerning spirituality. It is exactly what one should be working on right now as it is the process of preparing for the after life. One could deny this concept, but if one looks very deeply inside himself, this person might make huge discovery about himself.

Know thyself and ye shall know the universe. It is true to a certain extent when you think about it.

Going through everything happening together as a specie instead of bashing one another just for the sake of avoiding fear or trying to prove something is the key to all of this.

Arguments I understand it, it is natural, but the sad part is that were not more advanced than the beginning because I see many "one side of the medal" arguments and there are always two sides to all things.

Take it or leave it, but this is my own personal view about all of this.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I don't care if it happens or not, I've learnt so much from all this 2012 and enlightment/love and light message.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Immediately disregarded everything when I saw the post about the fifth dimension. Beings from below, I mean I severely doubt that but hey stuff happens who knows (but seriously, I doubt it, there's literally no evidence- at least no widely accepted evidence to be convincing). But the fifth dimension? What does that have to do with anything? Why would beings below the surface have anything to do with the fifth dimension, if they are already a part of our third? Which, in fact, they would need to go through the fourth first. The complete disregard of knowledge of the Flatland concept just wrecked any credibility imo, but I'm sure theres more to back up how shes just out to scare people, or legitimately crazy.

regardless whether something happens or not, who knows. I like to keep an open mind, but theres alot of bs out there and I really need thorough convincing with evidence, not just "I say and so it is because it is" before I go about believing anything.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Twelvemonkeyss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by NeoVain

The claim that the pineal gland can be calcified is a hoax. The internet is simply full of places repeating this claim and no one is showing a source for this claim.

Oh really? I have done plenty of research on this and would say it is in fact not a hoax. This is rather an established fact. Here are some tidbits for you about the known facts.

Question: Why is it often seen in plain skull x-rays?

From wikipedia:

Location The pineal gland is reddish-gray and about the size of a grain of rice (5–8 mm) in humans, located just rostro-dorsal to the superior colliculus and behind and beneath the stria medullaris, between the laterally positioned thalamic bodies. It is part of the epithalamus. The pineal gland is a midline structure shaped like a pine cone [3] , and is often seen in plain skull X-rays, as it is often calcified.

And from pubmed central:

Pineal gland calcification and defective sense of direction. C R Bayliss, N L Bishop, and R C Fowler Abstract Calcification of the pineal gland is shown to be closely related to defective sense of direction. In a tricentre prospective study of 750 patients lateral skull radiographs showed that 394 had calcified pineal glands.

Source

Flouridealert:

It has the highest calcium concentration of any normal soft tissue in the body because it calcifies physiologically in the form of hydroxyapatite (HA). It has a high metabolic activity coupled with a very profuse blood supply: two factors favouring the deposition of F in mineralizing tissues. The fact that the pineal is outside the blood-brain barrier suggests that pineal HA could sequester F from the bloodstream if it has the same strong affinity for F as HA in the other mineralizing tissues.

Source

Maybe bother to do your research before dismissing next time?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I should have been more explicit. Although the body can exhibit crystal growth in many parts of the body the appearance of crystals in the pineal gland is normal and observed in all age groups. It is a hoax that this normal process is adverse or affects spirituality or goes haywire due to fluoridation. The claims of pineal gland hoaxers are rampant. There are all sorts of odd claims based on the presence of these crystals.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

As I stated before and to which you have now alluded, the issues are completely different and unrelated

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

As I have stated in another post, I should have stated more clearly that the claims that the normal processes are affecting spirituality or are due to fluoridation are the hoax. Many crystals form in the human body. For instance, they appear in joints. The hoaxers take a grain of truth and bend it. I should have been clearer by denouncing the claims of fluoridate water groups and those pretending that this interferes with spirituality.

As one of the papers posted has stated, these structures are NORMAL to find in infants.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I have to say, I agree with you (in terms of the connection between pineal gland and spirituality). Most of this whole spirituality came from the '___' this gland produces, and yes, in some reptiles this gland literally has similar structures to that of an eyeball (literally a "third eye") but I mean, its the strongest hallucinogenic known to man. You're not having some sort of "third eye opening into higher spirituality," youre just tripping balls when this gland produces '___', as in- when you dream. If calcification had any effect on '___' production, we wouldnt be able to dream, and if we dont trip when we sleep ("dream") we literally go insane and die. Thats proven and is fact. For some reason we need to have this dreaming when we sleep. If calcification effected '___' production, dreaming would cease, and the human would die. I'm sure theres no good effects of it being calcified, its probably bad, but not bad enough to stop '___' production.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twelvemonkeyss
reply to post by stereologist

I have to say, I agree with you (in terms of the connection between pineal gland and spirituality). Most of this whole spirituality came from the '___' this gland produces, and yes, in some reptiles this gland literally has similar structures to that of an eyeball (literally a "third eye") but I mean, its the strongest hallucinogenic known to man. You're not having some sort of "third eye opening into higher spirituality," youre just tripping balls when this gland produces '___', as in- when you dream. If calcification had any effect on '___' production, we wouldnt be able to dream, and if we dont trip when we sleep ("dream") we literally go insane and die. Thats proven and is fact. For some reason we need to have this dreaming when we sleep. If calcification effected '___' production, dreaming would cease, and the human would die. I'm sure theres no good effects of it being calcified, its probably bad, but not bad enough to stop '___' production.

Not sure where you got the link to '___' and dreaming, but it is an interesting idea.
From my own research in this area however, there is a clear link to '___' release and dying; take NDE:S for example, people that have them all tell basically the same story, with a few slight variations of what happens after the tunnel, but they all agree on communication with some form of higher being taking place, in what appears like another dimension.

Strangely enough, the same storys are found from scientific studies in laboratory experiments, as well as religous users, as well as casual users, where people where subject to ingest the substance artificially (thus not produced by their own pineal gland)

They all basically tell the same thing.

This is a clear indication to me this has nothing to do with dreaming, but rather enforces the fact that we may indeed be looking into another dimension.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Twelvemonkeyss

I know this reply is going to get moderated because it has happened before, but here it goes. The evidence linking the pineal gland to '___' production is tenuous at best. At this time Strassman is pretty much the only one that supports the hypothesis and it is definitely lacking. While methyltransferases are found in the pineal gland, it lacks any kind of synthesis mechanism to turn them into '___'. In fact the enzyme's stereo-specificity only allows into to convert serotonin into melatonin and vice-versa. Furthermore, the claims of Strassman require much higher levels of '___' than has been found in cerebrospinal fluid.

As I have stated in other arguments regarding the pineal gland, many of the claims in regards to occultism and spiritualism can be traced back to Descartes. Every structure in the brain appears in a pair. One in each hemisphere. In Descartes' time though it was believed that the pineal gland was a unique structure. This led Descartes to label it the "seat of the soul." This is the entire reason for many of the claims regarding the pineal gland. It has since been discovered that the pineal gland is not a unique structure and does in fact appear in both hemispheres. This fact alone invalidates the basis for most claims regarding the pineal gland.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

No intent of off topic post, but i literally posted about the link of '___' and dying+NDE in another thread about an hour ago!

back on topic! While I don't have the mental focus or care to currently pull up sources, I'm pretty positive it is widely accepted as the cause of dreams and sources can be easily found to back this

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

ALSO!
Yes, I've listened to some terrence mckenna (spelling?), who I heard of from Joe Rogan

I definitely believe thats a possibility, and there is nothing to disprove it. Like the flatland theory, we would have no CLUE what the next dimension is like, only by going there would we know. Like we cant even begin to comprehend it. Maybe '___' is the link. very interesting. But on topic- what would this next dimension have anything to do with these "underground" beings? Why the fifth dimension? She really seems like a lot of hogwash sprinkling some science over her claims to give it some validity

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Wow, very interesting. I will need to do some more research on the pineal gland, thank you for the insightful and informative response. Where would the '___' secretion for dreaming come from though if not the pineal gland? I'm not using that as an argumentative point, I would just really like to know if there are any other possible sources suggested. I mean, I guess from an approximate knowledge, the pineal gland would be the best course of assumption for '___' secretion, since it as far as my knowledge is the only organ suggested to secret said chemical.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

The evidence linking the pineal gland to '___' production is tenuous at best. At this time Strassman is pretty much the only one that supports the hypothesis and it is definitely lacking. While methyltransferases are found in the pineal gland, it lacks any kind of synthesis mechanism to turn them into '___'.

It is a proven fact that all humans naturally contain '___'.
So how do you explain that it gets there if not produced by the pineal gland?

The pineal gland contains the necessary building blocks to make '___'. For example, it possesses the highest levels of serotonin anywhere in the body, and serotonin is a crucial precursor for pineal melatonin. The pineal also has the ability to convert serotonin to tryptamine, a critical step in '___' formation. The unique enzymes that convert serotonin, melatonin, or tryptamine into psychedelic compounds also are present in extraordinarily high concentrations in the pineal. These enzymes, the methyltransferases, attach a methyl group—that is, one carbon and three hydrogens—onto other molecules, thus methylating them. Simply methylate tryptamine twice, and we have di-methyl-tryptamine, or '___'. Because it possesses the high levels of the necessary enzymes and precursors, the pineal gland is the most reasonable place for '___' formation to occur.

Do you have a better explanation? Because i have seen no one that does.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Twelvemonkeyss

Oneirology isn't a field I'm particularly familiar with. I tend to find it to be rather boring. However, from the research I have done I have not found any link between '___' and dreaming. At least outside of the fact that '___' can produce hallucinations. Instead the key neurotransmitter in the production of dreams appears to be dopamine. We have found that in people who are dreaming two areas of frontal cortex become active. Both of these areas are dopaminergic pathways. This dopamine hypothesis is further supported by the fact that if these pathways are removed dreaming ceases. We have also found that if we stimulate these areas with more dopamine then dreams become more vivid. As an aside I thought I would point out that one of the leading hypotheses regarding the cause of schizophrenia is an excess in dopamine.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Bah! I still "glazing" over the rest of the posted replies and I'm not impressed with her or 2012.

I see/hear the same theme happening over and over again: lots of doom/gloom/chaos AND still no "real world" solutions (for example in the political arena).

So, if she does have the date down, why can't she "connect" with these "beings" and find out how more than 10,000 of the "nicer" ones can/will be able to escape this future/unknown event.

I am more concerned about the beauty of nature than the misery of humans and how the end-days story will smack down.

Initially, she resonated with my "hive/mind set", the way she would look around and try to recollect her informations. But I'm still doubtful because it's too easy to be fooled by fools.

[/end random thoughts from yesterday]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join