It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Announcement about 2012 (Princess in Japan)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
reply to post by murkraz

a 2007 read? where did you quote this from? it's pretty interesting

a random deleted user on yahoo, it's all he said, nothing more but i saved it and everybody with their binary system and the visual of the red sirius and blue other sirius seems repeated in a lot of these "stories"

i digested it but i don't necessarily believe it. if such an event was to happen we'd probably have a crap load of smaller earthquakes, 8s, 9s and intense volcanic eruptions leading up to it. the sun and its coronal holes and its peaking next year doesn't really help. i gave up caring for it but this 2012 talk is seriously everywhere i go in real life or on the internet. it's an obsession of the masses as far as i'm concerned. december will be interested.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by metalshredmetal

Here is a good source.
www.biocab.org...

Great link.

They even put the bar in the Milky Way Galaxy.

I gained a grasp of the size of the Milky Way Galaxy when the USS Voyager was
tossed 70,000 light years away and tried to make their way back to Earth.

BTW, Janeway made it back but had to borrow a Borg wormhole.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If we just say for one second this is real. One big question i have is what about the children some have stated that you need to reach enlightenment to be safe. Or if you fear the change you do not progress you make your own hell. I say most kids fear the dark there's not one mention towards our young ones in this supposed process of change. If she is saying she has the necessary information handed to her to make this change. Then she is to vague with the information to be considered real.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
For all we know, maybe this is a higher winterland, hellzone, place of transmutation, run by demons, where we can't change the world but it changes us and we really learn here, or at least some, how horrible this is, and we get our hearts broken and truly start to feel for each other and yearn for the wonderful realms we know inside, and so maybe this explains the split, that some aren't ready yet, some are. But I see something different, a wrap up of this sector of space. And healing for everyone.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Shes not lieing, ive met them, some of them want to come forward but there afraid of what the non-beleivers and sceptics will do to them. They know very well what humanity does to things they fear and dont understand.

The thing is, many of them live here with us right now, and always have. They look just like us, well atleast the ones who created us from there DNA and upright walking primate's (Sasquatch- Not Neanderthals) about 30,000 years ago.

But the know what society would say if they came out and what the fanatical religions would do to them. its not that they dont want ot come out, its that most of us havnt acheived the enlightenment needed to accept our reality for what it really is.

Especially when you take into account, There are multiple factions of human like aliens and not all of them want us all to live happily together. Then there is the grey aliens that want to clone us and keep us from invading there systems, and the large reptilian homonid aliens who just like the way we taste.

The truth has already been told many times, its just that not many can accept it.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

We know with great certainty that pole shifts do not happen. The only good candidate is one that occurred 800Ma. That one moved at a geologically thrilling speed of a meter a year. Such an event does not appear to significantly affect volcanic eruptions.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Sadly, the Internet has become as dubious as the media where it's very difficult to distinguish what's real and what's ratings.

That is the problem isn't it? The internet allows fearmongers to promote such hoaxes as the hoax of 2012.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I apologise if I came across that way and I would like nothing better if you did find peace, if you haven't already found it, but I just hope you don't allow yourself to be duped by a con artist. These nutters are selling nothing but false hope and lies. We all know where these nutters end up and I sincerely hope you don't end up the same way.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

once again, Assumption is not the scientific way.

just take it, or leave it. bashing her just shows insecurity with the unknowable.

Accepting blindly is as bad as rejecting blindly.

Filtering out the nonsense and the sensible is something that should be done. The issue of whether or not she is a princess has no bearing on whether or not she hear voices from inside of the Earth. Her message should not be embraced because she says things that are appealing.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Out of curiosity why do you believe anything this person says. They offer no evidence other than a claim that they are hearing voices. That's a bit weird. People that hear voices are often considered unstable.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Just because someone gives a message of peace or love does not mean they are being genuine. There are plenty of nutty people in this world, who will say and do anything to make a quick buck at the expense of those who are naive and gullible. I've also had plenty of spiritual experiences, but it's important that you keep yourself grounded in truth and don't go floating off to cloud cuckoo land.

Peace!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

There is no Lemuria. It is a modern fairy tale created by people after the land bridge had been proposed to account for fossil distributions.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

We know with great certainty that pole shifts do not happen. The only good candidate is one that occurred 800Ma. That one moved at a geologically thrilling speed of a meter a year. Such an event does not appear to significantly affect volcanic eruptions.

Whose 'we'?
The scientists who write their findings in pencil only to change them later on?
Are those the 'we' you're referring to?
The same 'we' who emphatically agreed with the Theory of Relativity only to have The String theorist come along and blow poor Einsteins deceased socks off?

Come on Steroligist. "We" know nothing. We can't even agree when the Great Pyramid(s) were built and they're tangible! So how in the world can 'they' know whether a planet sustained a physical pole shift?

Science is like religion. It's all just theories.
You see, the Truth will be Universal. It won't be segregated and divided into groups like the after-effects of
science and religion has.
So obviously, 'we' haven't figured anything out just yet.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

The issue of whether or not she is a princess has no bearing on whether or not she hear voices from inside of the Earth.

The fact that she has been caught lying about her identity strongly suggests she may be lying about other things.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl

Originally posted by Julie Washington

I just wanted to say that I've been telling my family and friends to not freak out if we see 3 days of darkness in 2012.

Personally, I'd be MORE likely to freak out if we see 3 days of darkness...because that would mean that we're at the end.

Or on the verge of starting something totally new compared to what we experience here on earth 3rd dimension. The glass is half full or half empty, it all depends of you.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
For all we know, maybe this is a higher winterland, hellzone, place of transmutation, run by demons, where we can't change the world but it changes us and we really learn here, or at least some, how horrible this is, and we get our hearts broken and truly start to feel for each other and yearn for the wonderful realms we know inside, and so maybe this explains the split, that some aren't ready yet, some are. But I see something different, a wrap up of this sector of space. And healing for everyone.

I absolutely love this interpretation of the whole thing. It would make perfect sense that this is the way to finally bring people together and understand that fear is an unnecessary and destructive emotion. If this were to in fact happen, anyway.

Fun fact: as I finished reading this, clouds moved from in front of the sun and light shone in through my window.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Right.

You know what will be happening on December, 21 2012? In most places it is called the end of the Fall Semester.

Has anything ever prevented anyone from having to endure finals week with all of its accompanying homework deadlines?

I didn't think so.

Just sayin'.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

For all we know, maybe this is a higher winterland, hellzone, place of transmutation, run by demons, where we can't change the world but it changes us and we really learn here, or at least some, how horrible this is, and we get our hearts broken and truly start to feel for each other and yearn for the wonderful realms we know inside,

Strong work, Unity99. Speak the truth. Except for the demon part; we are the demon, the gaoler and The Warden as well as the prisoner. The Warden will do anything to maintain the prison system up to and including destroying the prison and everyone in it. How do we reason with ourselves?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

You talk about 'legends and myths' but ironically just last week, a long time legend might just be made 'factual' after all.

For centuries, maybe even millennium, certain Indian tribes passed down stories throughout generations about Earth having two Moons.

Some indigenous cultures have gone deeper into this story and claim one of our Moons was actually stolen. Taken right out of sight by a race or races of aliens.

These stories were mocked and laughed at and regarded as 'fairy tales' due to them having too much free time and needed some sense of entertainment. Yeah. Whatever.

But now, just last week.....it seems the two-Moon theory may just be factual after all.

Now, you mustn't read what they're saying verbatim (because it's a bunch of postulation) instead, just consider the overall admission in its entirety.

So the moral to this long-winded reply o'mine is, we MUST stop taking opinions and putting them in text books and passing them along as facts. It only brainwashes the masses to where they can't possibly consider anything else.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

The issue of whether or not she is a princess has no bearing on whether or not she hear voices from inside of the Earth.

The fact that she has been caught lying about her identity strongly suggests she may be lying about other things.

I have no idea what you're talking about (I will go back a couple of posts to check it out but.....) don't we have a man sitting in the Oval office right now, doing just that?
Right Barry?
Right!

I am not turning this into a POTUS bash I am merely trying to say, lying (hiding or denying) about your identity is not a bad thing apparently.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join