It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if we lose the right to vote in the future?The way to slavery

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
To rule the world without a political system.To be sure that no one could oppose you as a power.
A process that will start slowly.You make one mistake and you get one warning,3 warnings and you lose the right to vote.Who need a political system in the future in a world without resources.The rich of the planet can rule without politicians.They are just labels on their brands.They will save a lot of money without an electoral system.Everybody wins only you will lose.

Anyway I think resistance is futile!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I hope we don't become slaves and hope the stuff about microchips etc... is false

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Ummm, if we lose it, than obviously it can't be considered a right, now can it?

If we lose it it was never anything but a privelige, which is what they say anyway, so the chances of us losing the privelige is most likely to come to be.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Ummm, if we lose it, than obviously it can't be considered a right, now can it?

If we lose it it was never anything but a privelige, which is what they say anyway, so the chances of us losing the privelige is most likely to come to be.

Exactly as posted above... it would seem it is only a Privilege disguised nicely as a Right...
Why would they take that away?
It's far easier to make you THINK that you actually have a say in how things are handled.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jNormal

I hope we don't become slaves and hope the stuff about microchips etc... is false
This year will be decisive for the rights of the people,if a war will broke out then is very possible that some rights to be restricted.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Numb2itall

Why would they take that away?
Because they will disappear .

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Ahhh but people already disappear... every second.
You just don't hear about it and it's been happening for a long long time.
Again though, it's far easier to control a large mass if you make them THINK they are getting what they want.
Start making the control obvious... then people revolt.
Slowly things are becoming obvious but not because they are bringing the hammer down.
It's done with subtlety... like a spider.
edit on 5-1-2012 by Numb2itall because: It's all a game.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Too hard of a way to go, easier just to buy your will in any and all parties, making sure that Corporations are some how afforded all the rights of a human being. That is how it will be done.

Wait, that is how it has been done!

Derek

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Viesczy

Wait, that is how it has been done
In case of war they will take all the rights of the people,even the right to have credit card.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Numb2itall

Ahhh but people already disappear... every second.
There are many they make people disappear,they make countries disappear.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

You wont loose the right to vote for many years to come because keeping elections going and keeping people voting is how they will keep the sheeple and the world community convinced they live in a democracy.

Keeping up appearances internally and externally is a very important part of the process of taking democracy away.

Taking away the right to vote will be the last thing they take away. When nothing more of the house remains than the outer shell then they will knock the shell down.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

Taking away the right to vote will be the last thing they take away
We must think what kind of event could lead to something like that.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

when all democracy has been taken away. What will also help achieve the goals of TPTB is electronic voting. There is a thread on ATS here somewhere in which a computer expert gives evidence in court saying he has developed a program that does manipulates votes. When this begins to happen on a widespread basis and it becomes known it stop many people voting anyway.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

a computer expert gives evidence in court saying he has developed a program that does manipulates votes.
Manipulation of votes in elections it's common practice and the computers that make the count of the votes are worked by humans and show the results they must show.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Federally, if you are a United States citizen your "right" to vote is held under the pretenses of the 10th Amendment and thus your voting "rights" are handled by your respective State.

Though, via the 9th Amendment one could ascertain and hold that their Right to freely choose their representative held solely to the People.

You do not vote in National elections -- you vote in State elections for persons seeking to hold Federally defined offices.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

You do not vote in National elections -- you vote in State elections for persons seeking to hold Federally defined offices.
I know that,but also I know this way the manipulation is easier....

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

In what way does it make it easier to manipulate? I am honestly asking this question and not provoking anything. I desire we all learn and exchange knowledge.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

In what way does it make it easier to manipulate? I am honestly asking this question and not provoking anything. I desire we all learn and exchange knowledge.
Because is done in stages and very hard to proof if there has been something wrong.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Because is done in stages and very hard to proof if there has been something wrong.

Then by your understanding it is a double-edged sword. The dissemination of the democratic (purely speaking) vote ensures that the majority doesn't rule over the minority.

By breaking down the stages of the vote...a process in which most Americans do not participate, yet complain about -- it seeks to ensure that the most popular person doesn't always prevail. Granted this of course is in the vacuum of theoretical musings.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

theoretical musings.
just pure theory.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join