It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So How Long Before The USA Dictatorship Reaches Its Final Grip And Point Of No Return?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I have been wondering this for a while now. We have been looking at the chess board and sitting by while the bankers move thier peices into thier final positions. TSA screening, Checkpoints, econimic strangulation, the list goes on. It seems for every 5 moves the bankers and other super criminals make we make 1 move if we are lucky. It seems to me they are running away with tyranny and it wont be long before thier strangle hold reaches such a point where there will be no possibility of turning back the approaching tyranny endgame.

We were warned decades ago of the problems we will face if we didnt take action. Well we didnt take action and now I feel that if we dont make a move we are done for.

We sit here, posting threads and chatting about stuff but we refuse to come together on mass and do something, is it fear that we have, is it that we cant be bothered to do anything?

The USA is fast approaching the endgame, and I believe there may be no turning back soon, indeed we may have already reached the tipping point.

Let us consider for one moment this possible scenario. Let us specualte that large group of individuals come together and form a militia, for arguments sake, lets say 20,000 Americans. What will happen? Will this be enough to make the leaders think twice?

Personally, I dont think so, I believe they will hammer down really hard using everything from ground troops to airstrikes. I may be wrong, and by god i hope i am, but I think I am correct in my assumption.

I believe we need to break this tyranny up from the inside, we need thousands to get right in the criminals faces and arrest them, we need to get them really nervous in order for them to split up and start making mistakes.

We are close to a major civil war I believe, and soon enough on spark will start the ball rolling. TPTB have been training and setting up mind controlled assasins at the School of America for many years now, I believe these people will be in the front line against the US citizens when TSHTF.

Do you think we are reaching a tipping point with regard to no return from tyranny?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I will answer the real question you asked.

So How Long Before The USA Dictatorship Reaches Its Final Grip And Point Of No Return?,

The answer is almost 100 years ago, but we are slow to react.
Rest assured when we do, it will be BIG.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
point of no return would be like sayen a billionaire cant buy his ring back from the pawnshop. it would be impossible to keep them out indefinately. sorry i didnt read all you post i havent had my coffee yet.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SpunGCake

Lol, Idont think someone puchasing thier ring back is a good analogy. However, indeed, that is what I am saying. The billionaire wont be able to buy his ring back because: 1 it was stolen from him by the bankers and 2. There are armed guards ready to shoot him if he moans about it.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

A month maybe less...dead serious here.
Just be prepared the closer it gets to RP being elected the worse they are going to push facism through so he cannot become president.

ETA: Hell with the NDAA they could call him an extremist and terrorist and lock him away for the rest of his life thanks to Osama OOh I mean Obama, or do I?

edit on 5-1-2012 by ldyserenity because: to add

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I think with signing the NDAA that that was the point of no return, and the dictatorship i think is was already started a few years ago, but with the NDAA signed there is legally nothing the people can do.

A civil war would not be the solution, to break up tptb it must be done from the inside.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
When people finally realize that $ is meaningless and that the only real thing of value is Life.
You can add Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness... but they will only truly follow until Life is first made precious.
Basically when it all comes down to food and water.
Some of us are close.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numb2itall
When people finally realize that $ is meaningless and that the only real thing of value is Life.
You can add Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness... but they will only truly follow until Life is first made precious.
Basically when it all comes down to food and water.
Some of us are close.

Close? HA ! I am THERE!!! I don't know what I'll be eating tonight, if anything.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

You can go a long way on:
potatoes
rice
protein shakes
fruit
eggs
tuna
oatmeal
soup
use a crockpot (slow cooker) and prep one a week and eat for a week.

walk to... wherever you can!
you would be amazed at how healthy you become!

Save money by:
killing the cable
use candles
read more books
listen to radio
paint
draw
exercise
You would be amazed at how creative you become!

If your close to me, your always welcome to come for dinner.
I'd rather break bread with a stranger who's hungry than some of the people I call friends out here.

Don't lose hope! Keep yourself healthy and strong! Because if things ever do get ugly at least you will have a fighting chance.

edit on 5-1-2012 by Numb2itall because: Bacause no one should go hungry

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Based upon what I am reading, the U.S. will gradually be like post WWI Germany, not post WWII Germany. The American people will strategically be impoverished. I say strategically, because the internationalists that run things have no use for the American people if they are not working for slave wages and producing goods for the corporatists.
We have the biggest prison population in the world, this is no fluke. In prison, the inmates make things for who? The corporatists. How much do they get paid? Just what the corporatists want to pay, next to nothing.
The people have a war, but unfortunately they will wage it largely on each other. This is quite satisfactory to the corporatists, because it means fewer dissidents to control.
They have the computer program that predicts behavior. They know what you will do, and when, and they will be ready for any assault.
Educate yourself and others. The answer really lies in PERSONAL preparedness. YOU draw your own line in the sand, and be prepared to defend it. If enough people do that, the country will become free again because they will run out of uneducated grunts. Don't congregate in a militaristic fashion, they are prepared for that. Be smarter than the gun.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
the hand has played, the cards face up, 2012 is here so is this www.fas.org... it is all part of the master plan "your with us or against us", NDAA2012 Sub Sec D 1021 1022, the P act all fit in this game, are you for the Red white and blue or just say you are? do you think 9/11 was real? open borders are a must? Iran next on the list,with just cause. if so then your a citizen, to say no could get you a ticket to git mo.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

not 1 but in 2, the brown shirts , the night of the long knives www.historyplace.com... TSA DHS NSA do you not see the link or the likeness of it, is this not the same?

edit on 5-1-2012 by bekod because: editting

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Just to throw my tuppence in, there is no point of no return.. as there is always a return, you have the documents that founded your nation to go by even if they are ever destroyed
as the concepts those documents contain live forever, and nothing can take that away from you guys.. perhaps for short periods they'll remove your rights, but in the scheme of things I have no doubt you'll reclaim what is yours in the end.

edit on 5/1/12 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

The Nazis were hustled to America, those that were not already here. They intend to have the same type of iron fisted rule, but not the sort of destruction of the American infrastructure and the people as we saw in Germany during and after WWII. It is important to know what happened to the German people.
Gruesome Harvest

Americans will simply be made powerless (the hope) by impoverishment.

To clarify further, It could, and has, been said that the Nazis are getting payback on America for our part in WWII. There may be some truth to it.

edit on 5-1-2012 by SurrealisticPillow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
at this rate, about 3.5 weeks....

second line

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
There are plenty of groups out there including thepeoplesmilitia on facebook that are organizing protection from the government if things get out of hand even further. I'm sure we will see more and more people banning together as the world awakens to see what hundreds of years of planning has led up to.
Namaste

top topics

join