It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: 3 quakes right underneath Fukushima nuke plant — JNN live camera down immediately after �

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

I have been talking about this for quite a while (especially the last few days)....because I think there is something odd about that light....here's the link if anyone wants to check it out. It may have something to do with it (not saying it is....but who knows?)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

OP....I added this link to my thread just in case there is a tie in....

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpunGCake

Originally posted by radpetey
reply to post by Afterthought

If I am not mistaken, liquifaction occurs with 5.5 mag and above.

So we might be alright in that department.

However, minimal shaking is the goal under that seething monster

what are you guys talking about liquification i never heard about this?

Soil Liquefaction

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
HOAX

Earthquakes 5 Jan JST
22:13 JST 05 Jan 2012 37.1N 140.6E 20 km 4.1 Fukushima-ken Nakadori
www.jma.go.jp...
This earthquake is 32.6 mi (52.51 km) from Fukushima Daiichi (#1) Nuclear Power Plant

22:03 JST 05 Jan 2012 37.1N 140.6E 10 km 2.6 Fukushima-ken Nakadori
www.jma.go.jp...
This earthquake is 32.6 mi (52.51 km) on land SW from Fukushima Daiichi (#1) Nuclear Power Plant

21:37 JST 05 Jan 2012 37.1N 140.6E 10 km 4.2 Fukushima-ken Nakadori
www.jma.go.jp...
This earthquake is 32.6 mi (52.51 km) from Fukushima Daiichi (#1) Nuclear Power Plant

17:44 JST 05 Jan 2012 37.8N 141.5E 40 km 3.9 Fukushima-ken Oki
www.jma.go.jp...
This earthquake is 36.5 mi (58.74 km) NE from Fukushima Daiichi (#1) Nuclear Power Plant

[url=http://enenews.com/report-shallow-quake-right-underneath-fukushima-nuke-plant-jnn-live-camera-down-immediately-after-no-word-from-tepco-govt]1[/u rl]
30 Odd miles away also the depth is showing at 20km for the 4.1

Kind Regards,

Elf
edit on 5-1-2012 by MischeviousElf because: Link

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Here is a very quick video of that light....very erractic and there is NO wind.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I thank all of you here at ATS who dig up the bits of information and post them. It's still hard to gauge the seriousness of the situation, based on the information they (government) provide us. My in-laws have been telling us "everything's fine now, and you should come home". I know they are kept in the dark about what is happening. I'm starting to think that we (wife and I) should bring more of my in-laws here to live with us.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

I don't know that I'd go as far as to say hoax.

I'd see it more like concern for others, and unnecessary panic.

Hope whatever deity they recognize is there with them.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I don't see anything except on the site the OP posted
I searched but didn't see a thing. Is it a hoax??

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Has anyone here considered that this is not a natural quake per say? What if the nuke fuel is melting through the ground past the containment vessel? That much pressure and heat would make the earth move as the nuke fuel hits the underground trenches where the water table is. If it melts all the way through to the water....you will have quakes caused by this much in the same way fracking causes quakes to Oklahoma.

Just consider that it may not be the earth but the residual cause from the nuke plant being in worse damage than originally thought.

I gots marshmallows!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BooKrackers

Has anyone here considered that this is not a natural quake per say?

I certainly have....whether or not this latest report is true or not....I just think there is something up with the light there. It seems most people think it's welding....but if you watch it long enough....it just doesn't seem like it to me....I don't know....just a gut feeling and I hope I'm very very wrong....

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BooKrackers

I personally think that is a pretty good description of what is occurring. Additionally there is a tremendous amount of new and used fuel sitting in spent fuel pools that must have water circulated around them to prevent boiling the water off and exposing them.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I don't see anything except on the site the OP posted I searched but didn't see a thing. Is it a hoax??

This site....

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

Is showing 1 quake.

as well as this site

earthquake.usgs.gov...
edit on 5-1-2012 by vogon42 because: to add in post I'm replying to

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

Poor Japan, Didn't someone predict Japan would sink into the Ocean, or a large part of Japan?

As I understand it the coast of Japan is very close to a huge underwater trench, if part of that trench collapses its all over I would imagine.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
2 words for this thread: Benjamin Fulford.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

he predicted mt. fuji would erupt in 2011 due to HAARP. it didn't erupt.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
RSOE EDIS

This site is showing 4 quakes around Japan, as well as a cluster of quakes and a volcanic eruption over at Alaska

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

edit on 1/5/12 by metalshredmetal because: oh yeah, feelings.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I've watched the sun come up on this cam many many times and have never seen this. It could be lens flare....but why like this all of the sudden? Just sharing, don't bash me
I'll post a "normal" one next so you can compare.

Here is what it usually looks like

edit on 1/5/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasiphae

he predicted mt. fuji would erupt in 2011 due to HAARP. it didn't erupt.

i predict you just joined ATS like..yesterday. go back where you came from with all that jazz.

A poster's join date has absolutely nothing to do with Fulford's credibility. Fulford's past failed predictions and claims of ninja assassins and Asian Mafia armies however... do alter his credibility.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

WOW.....do you need to be that rude?? Everyone has the right to make a comment here unless it hurts someone else last time I checked. I don't believe in predictions either...but that's no excuse to be rude.
edit on 1/5/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The scary thing about this, is, if you believe some alternative media, the wall of one of the reactors (possibly 3, i forget) is already close to falling down. This wall is part of the support structure that holds the spent fuel rod pool for that reactor. If that wall breaks, spilling the spent fuel rods... well.. that's a wrap for Tokyo.

I don't know how much truth there is to this or what magnitude quake it would take for this to occur, so take it or leave it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join