It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surprising Validation of a Central Theory Tenet - Event Timing Isolation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Check this out. It's a quote from an article called "Time Hole" that details physics research that the US military has contracted with the goal being to make entire military events imperceptible by adjusting the time of the light flow surrounding the entire event.

www.wired.com...

Where events are concerned, concealment relies on changing the speed of light. Light that's emitted from actions, as they happen, is what allows us to see those actions happen. Usually, that light comes in a constant flow. What Cornell researchers did, in simple terms, is tweak that ongoing flow of light — just for a mere iota of time — so that an event could transpire without being observable.

This is exactly the Unit Rate of Change (URC) contextual environment separation/isolation concept that I've been talking about here for the last couple years in connection with AutoGenesisism, the metaphysical premise that bases every view I have on physical reality and humanity's role within progressive physical development. The notion is that shifting the URC alignment of whole event trajectories makes them physically incompatible - at a primordial level - with any unassociated event trajectories, and although the contextual environment URC isolation is much more universally pervasive than simple time shifting of light to make things visually imperceptible for people, the basic concept of shifting the event alignment is being established as the basic means of affecting the "presence" of the event here, and that's the first piece that I've ever encountered on the subject.

This is good. It's definitive evidence that I'm not the only person who's recognized the notion of the event as being existentially primordial, and that misaligned event trajectories completely isolate entire contextual realms. This article is about research that is merely applying the concept to "real world" applications. Truth is that the physicists couldn't be actively applying a very counterintuitive notion like this without having considered the larger implications, and those larger implications can only factor out in one plausible direction. That events exist as physical things, and that the event synchronization - at the collectible event unit level - is the key to the establishment and preservation of physical presence collectives; the basis of any sub-structural reality confine's emergence as a definable and identifiable something.

I feel like I just discovered yet another important point of direct linkage between what's been accepted as accessible reality and this quirky little theory I've been working on for years now. Not too many theoretical clashes left. Just the refusal of scientific mainstreamers to bring all the indications together, but that won't last long.

What's that? Is that the horizon I'm looking at? Hell, if it is then it's about time.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

man thats a hell of a post. and i have read the article your referencing. in fact i have a post on it. im not familiar with your theories on temporal displacement. Could you give me the idiots version as im not familiar with the terminology your using.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

man thats a hell of a post. and i have read the article your referencing. in fact i have a post on it. im not familiar with your theories on temporal displacement. Could you give me the idiots version as im not familiar with the terminology your using.

Without going into the extended ramifications here, the idea is that an event trajectory - like everything else that exists as physical - consists of a collection of definable event units, with each unit indivisible and spanning a specific and uniform "length of time" as physically existent. We can't know the actual span of such units, since everything that exists within our own contextual environment is either a collective of such event units, or the immediate and direct result of such event units in the form of units of representative information (something happens/changes and the fact that something is happening/just happened/has happened gathers as permanent information within the associated reality confine that hosted the event. The impact is simply too primordial and widely pervasive for us to accurately examine. In effect, we're comprised of these units, and way too "close to the examination" to be capable of objective analysis at that precise level. This also suggests that what we perceive as material existence is more than likely compound assemblies of associated event trajectories (both linear and redundant) as is all that exists within our version of the "real world". No physical matter, just perceived trajectories by corporeal human beings that are also compound (matrixed) assemblies of associated event trajectories.

The information unit configurations that emerge in exact representation of each event trajectory associate as accurate facts that - as I just noted - can be affected by proximity relationship with the actual event itself (is, was, has been - basic being verbs) but the units within each fact configuration are immutable, static and - essentially - eternal in physical being due to that immutable, static quality.

The event trajectories, of course, are (in the most primitive definition) simple expressions of progressive change, but even as dynamic activity, each trajectory is scalable from the umbrella trajectory level right down to the indivisible unit level, and with each unit having a fixed and dependable span of existence (and launching directly associated informational units that accurately represent each scale of each event trajectory) the entire (my term) contextual environment is rigidly defined by the specific Unit Rate of Change (URC), which (of course) establishes the "common clock" for all event trajectories (and the associated Informational Continuum) that comprise that specific contextual environment - basically uniting everything through shared Time synchronization.

Our own full contextual environment likely includes multiple universes, dimensions, and both the corporeal (event-centric) and "spiritual" (associated information-centric) realms. Of course, ours is not the only such contextual environment, and no two full contextual environments can interact with one another. Not because it's not allowed, but because of the URC incompatibility. It's simply not possible.

That's the notion, and it doesn't exist within a vacuum. As this article suggests, there is a lot of linkage between it and what we all know to be true about definable physical reality.
edit on 1/5/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

That's the notion...

It's rough when you are reminded that your educational pedigree is watered down...

Is there a 'scenario' you can give us that would be simple to understand..? I'm pretty sure this is a big deal, so I definitely want to understand it better...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

That's the notion...

It's rough when you are reminded that your educational pedigree is watered down...

Is there a 'scenario' you can give us that would be simple to understand..? I'm pretty sure this is a big deal, so I definitely want to understand it better...

I just checked on this thread as I was heading out to take care of some stuff, so I'll get back to you on it later. As far as a scenario...I guess I could snatch something from the book and use it. I was really careful to be understandable in that effort. Maybe it'll clear up any vague aspects of this.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Y'know, now that I'm taking bits of the book and trying to figure out how to explain both the URC and how it creates the contextual anchor that defines a full environment, I'm facing the fact that I can't boil it down to anything that's accessible while being short enough to fit within 3 thread posts...let alone one. And bullet points won't work because of what's required to prove the validity of any of the bulleted statements - and we all know what happens when you neglect to prove anything that's counter to the prevailing wisdom on any Internet forum.

I guess that all I can say is the the Unit Rate of Change is the basis of progressive development within any full contextual environment (I'd call it a reality confine, but perception can impose its own reality confine upon the perceiver while not being primordial - or even actual - in any sense of the what those terms suggest), and that a linear trajectory (a ball rolling across the floor) is a pretty good example of the stable and immutable nature of the event unit in uniform congress with each subsequent unit that follows, enabling the ball to both exists as "material", the floor to exist as "material" and the rolling trajectory event to be potentially predictable (if all contributing factors are properly calculated).

The issue of contextual association/isolation - allowing interaction between defined wholes within a given theater of activity - is where the real word count starts piling up. In the book, I've got nothing but open space to work with, but here, no one really reads past the 1st paragraph, and precious few (if their replies are any indication) seem to grasp what it is that they've read of what's been posted.

Bottom line is that, yeah, this is a big deal. A really big deal. I'm pretty amped about it, since it's one more validation that what I've stumbled over is not just based on logical fallacies or confused inferences. It may even be transformational - in its own small way, of course.
edit on 1/5/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Ok let me see if i understand this.

Are you talking about the "slices" of reality that make up the reality we perceive as now? Is that measurement the Unit Rate of Change? Also when you say primordial do you mean the raw data that exists as reality before the "personality" that's observing the event interprets it in their own terms. Basically un polluted reality??

I have to say this has been by far one of the most hard to digest threads i have ever read and its fascinating. Thanks and i would love to know more.

This is a subject I have a keen interest in.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
Ok let me see if i understand this.

Are you talking about the "slices" of reality that make up the reality we perceive as now?

Each change sequence is an assembly of event units, and the span-of-existence that each unit possesses is constant and immutable. The specific span-of-existence is what I refer to as the Unit Rate of Change - basically the period that spans the launch of the unit and the launch of the next unit. This period is what we refer to as "now", and it is the indivisible unitary basis of what we refer to as Time. All event trajectories (change sequences) are scalable by this extremely stable and uniform units, and all that exists as dynamic and progressive - at every level - is based on configurations of these, as they are a primordial form of physical existence.

Is that measurement the Unit Rate of Change?

If you or I could ever nail down the indivisible instant that exists as the ultimate "now", we would be referring to one event unit, and its complete span of existence would be the Unit Rate of Change, since as soon as it ceased to exist, it is replaced by the next indivisible unit of change within the linear event/change trajectory of whole-environmental progressive development. Keep in mind that each reality confine is the flowing progression of a linear event trajectory, even as all other trajectories that define it as the specific confine that it is are tightly woven within it. The URC is the span of each unit within any full contextual environment. That span sets the "common clock" that ultimately unites all associable progressive development, thereby establishing the full contextual environment.

Also when you say primordial do you mean the raw data that exists as reality before the "personality" that's observing the event interprets it in their own terms. Basically un polluted reality??

]Primordial - constituting a beginning; giving origin to something derived or developed; original; elementary: primordial forms of life.

dictionary.reference.com...

I'm simply describing where the event unit and the Unit Rate of Change fit into the existential whole. The term seems to fit the item I'm describing, since it's the initiator of the two fundamental forms of physical existence - event and information. The event happens, and the it causes information (concerning that event) to emerge in direct response. That's as simple and primitive as it can be when describing physical existence. Everything else is matrix layers of configurations of same, and the result of progressive development as these two primaries affect one another by way of a variety of Survival Imperative expressions. Let's just say that the web of involvement has gotten pretty dense and complicated, with natural laws and consistency (as a concept, as well as a tight fisted manager) the most obvious examples of net result.

I have to say this has been by far one of the most hard to digest threads i have ever read and its fascinating. Thanks and i would love to know more.

This is a subject I have a keen interest in.

The book I wrote lays the entire thing out in more detail that I can here, but even then, the implications and progressive inferences are way too much for any one book to detail. Once you've learned the basics, the entire whole of reality suddenly opens right up in front of you, and without any faith-based conjecture or tenuous assumptions to use as crutches. You're completely free to chase any of a million potentials, and as long as you maintain the necessary level of discipline and logical linkage, the discoveries are as viable as anything that's ever been proposed about any aspect of truth, reality, or what humanity has brought to the table by way of its own unique niche as the only original existential expression of its kind.

Not easy, but the rewards become obvious pretty quickly once you've gotten the basics down. It's simple, raw knowledge that can't be debunked and that simply frees you of literally everything that you ever thought could restrict you. Okay, it doesn't grant you complete freedom while you're still in corporeal development, but once you've cleared this confine, there are no limits whatsoever if you've taken the time to learn about what sits at (and makes up) the sub-structure of everything. And the best part is that this knowledge can't ever be taken from you once you've completely worked it out and established the direct linkage between it and what's irrefutable as real. Once that's been achieved, your logically proven assurance makes you literally invulnerable to anyone's gods or monsters. It reveals all that esoteric stuff for what it's always been - terrible people finding ever new ways to hoodwink frightened people into submitting to their directives. Pure crap.

Let me know (U2U) if you want to know more.
edit on 1/6/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join