It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Anchor Calls Out Ron Paul Over Anti-Huntsman Tweet: Not ‘Super Presidential’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
That was pretty funny, even if ron didn't have anything to do with it, its still the way the game is played, muhommad ali used to harass his competition before ,during and at the end of every fight, so why not, its a confidence buster and

And look what the media is doing to Ron, so all bets and the kid gloves are off

edit on 5-1-2012 by sweetnlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Wow seriously, so making a friendly joke about Huntsman makes MSM NEWS? I saw a little on this story. How can someone be offended anyways? Huntsman found it to be funny. No one has a sense of humor anymore? MSM demonizing RP just because of a silly joke. Those brainless anchors make stupid jokes all the time, and most of the time they aren't funny at all.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Candidates can say Ron is a crazy uncle, looney, nutty, extremist, potential terrorist (oh wait, you have to put a Ron Paul bumper sticker on your car for THAT title) but the moment someone pokes back THE GAMES DONE.

Personally I thought it was pretty funny. Huntsman doesn't stand a chance and no-one likes him. Using papa's money to run a political campaign for a hobby is sad. Especially when he puts out hit ads against Ron Paul that actually ATTRACT voters to Ron's message. You really can't fail harder.

I think too many people got butthurt over that tweet. Gingrich said Ron Paul supporters are not "decent" Americans but it's fine when fat rich people attack you I guess.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
How immature, I guess Paul can't stand finishing third.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

I don't think that was Ron Pauls position at all!

Did you watch the video...he didn't send the tweet himself...it was one of his staff in charge of his twitter account.

Seems to be all innocent...except it is the race for the presidency...so some humor is okay by most of us...but not by the main stream media!

This is serious business!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Another unimportant issue blown wide open by the MSM.

RP thought it was funny, Huntsman thought it was funny. Hell, Huntsman even took the chance to take a jab at Ron's newsletters.

All in good fun.

MSM is on propaganda over-drive. Ron is scaring the poopies out of them.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Another unimportant issue blown wide open by the MSM

Distraction...that is my thought!

Keep everyone focused on unimportant things...and maybe they'll miss the issue!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

I don't think that was Ron Pauls position at all!

Did you watch the video...he didn't send the tweet himself...it was one of his staff in charge of his twitter account.

Seems to be all innocent...except it is the race for the presidency...so some humor is okay by most of us...but not by the main stream media!

This is serious business!

If he didn't send it then he surely needs to keep a better eye on his staff. His failure to stop this tweet and supposed "over-looked" racist comments make him unfit to be president.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
]reply to post by Cynicaleye

If he didn't send it then he surely needs to keep a better eye on his staff. His failure to stop this tweet and supposed "over-looked" racist comments make him unfit to be president.

I agree...he needs to maybe tighten up his staff.

As far as unfit for presidency...well that is in my opinion outrageous...because he had a flunky campaigner that sent out a humorous tweet...that makes him unfit. Not hardly!

And to the "racist comments"...well that has been well documented here on ATS so I have nothing further to add!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join