It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The present and future of US war-machine after the ellections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Preface

It's been long time since my last presence US Political Madness forum. And as you would expect to see it is madness and it is American war-machine madness.

I should tell you that I am not much familiar with parties and candidates of US presidential election , but I hope you choose a peaceful president with less propaganda , less military presence in Middle East (where I live) , less tension in the region and less Zionist lobby and puppeteers and puppets.

And this is my second thread I make to gather information about US war-machine.

here is the last one :
US war-machine's production : US 'kill team' soldier convicted of murder

Body

After six years of delays and appeals, the last soldier of an eight-man squad of the Marine Corps accused of ambushing unarmed civilians in Iraq and killing 24 - including, men, women and children - has finally appeared in court.

With charges having been dropped for six of the soldiers and one acquitted, Staff Sergeant Frank Wuterich is the only man still on trial for their alleged "revenge" killings in the city of Haditha.

AJE

The Haditha killings (also called the Haditha incident or the Haditha massacre) refers to the incident in which 24 Iraqi men, women and children were killed by a group of United States Marines on November 19, 2005 in Haditha, a city in the western Iraqi province of Al Anbar. At least 19 of those killed were civilians. It has been alleged that the killings were retribution for the attack on a convoy of Marines with an improvised explosive device that killed Lance Corporal Miguel Terrazas.[1]

An initial Marine Corps communique reported that 15 civilians were killed by the bomb's blast and eight insurgents were subsequently killed when the Marines returned fire against those attacking the convoy. However, other evidence uncovered by the media contradicted the Marines' account

wiki

Conclusion

The whole terrorism thing is a fraud and you are so naive people who believe that. That is just a reason to bring you people to wars and that is why you are going to get the reflection of what you have done to the people of the world in near future. You are already collapsing financially and those who paid these soldiers die and fight for nothing will be blessed by God on the other side. The clear thing is that he never takes side.

So there are two ways of thinking in front of you :

1. Go and vote for the ones who are funded and blessed by elitists .

2. Vote for some one who is thinking about American people's true beneficiaries. Some one who has the brain to do basic financial and political changes in USA. Specially the one who is not going to kill some American people to legitimate invasion to other countries.

Open your eyes

The key is in your hands

edit on 5/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The only candidate that will not 'act' alone and without a declaration of war is Ron Paul. By law, the US Congress should pass a resolution declaring war against a nation which gives the power to the President to then carry out the war. That has not happened since before I was born. The Executive Branch has given itself the power to wage war against anyone and the Congress has allowed this to happen in order to avoid any responsibility.

Ron Paul would quickly end the 'Kinetic Actions' and 'Engagements' because he would not act without a declaration of war. A majority of congress would then have to debate the consequences of a war and declare it. I think the odds of that are very small unless the United States was attacked as at Pearl Harbor. I think most Americans are against the wars, but it will come down to who they 'think can beat Obama'. We know Obama is no different than Bush on executing fake-wars and according to our media the only candidate that can beat Obama is also very scared of brown-skinned people in the Middle East - so unless a miracle happens and people wake up - you can count on 4 more years of conflict and death.

[edit]
Ron Paul in his own words regarding our foreign policy of war without end:

edit on 1/5/2012 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
as we are continuously lied to i wonder how long my fellow americans are going to volunteer for these wars, it seems the men who are over there want to keep going and have no issue selling other citizens the idea on volunteering, my respect for the U.S. military is deep so dont take me the wrong way, its in my knowledge of its history and its pretty disgusting that a proud military tradition of defending the innocent has turned into a gross misuse of our countries greatest assets, its volunteers and its tradition!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I think sooner or later you will understand who your real enemy is . What is your govt after and what it was really planning to do.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
DP

edit on 6/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Really now the same song and dance we hear during the Obama campaign and how he was the antiwar candidate and here for the past 3 year hes has been going around killing any brown person in the rest of the world.

Words are cheap especially by politican's they promise everything and deliever nothing i can't believe how many people buy that trash hook like and sinker.

It does not matter who it is.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
I think sooner or later you will understand who your real enemy is . .

Considering how hard you are shillling for your Iranian government handlers with all this anti-American pro-Iranian propaganda, I think it's safe to say that YOU are one of the real enemies of the USA. Are you sitting in a government facility in Iran while you churn this stuff out? Your posts try to appear to be full of 'compassion for the poor deluded American' ... but it's see through.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by hmdphantom
I think sooner or later you will understand who your real enemy is . .

Considering how hard you are shillling for your Iranian government handlers with all this anti-American pro-Iranian propaganda, I think it's safe to say that YOU are one of the real enemies of the USA. Are you sitting in a government facility in Iran while you churn this stuff out? Your posts try to appear to be full of 'compassion for the poor deluded American' ... but it's see through.

No, it's not see-through.

Shill? Hardly. The shills I know of are those paid with Zionist blood-money to unconscionably spew filth, lies, fear and prejudice online to dissuade good people from learning the truth about a perfidious agenda unfolding right in front of them.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Why would the west be the only area where there is an agenda?

Appears to me that the ME has a multitude of agendas, many conflicting with each other.

But it doesn't matter in the end.

The only time I see the ME spout about the value of human life is when the wests is involved.
If it's people from the ME killing people in the ME then it's justified and accepted.

Yet another biased anti-western thread.

Epic fail.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Why would the west be the only area where there is an agenda?

Appears to me that the ME has a multitude of agendas,

Which west is present there

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Really now the same song and dance we hear during the Obama campaign and how he was the antiwar candidate and here for the past 3 year hes has been going around killing any brown person in the rest of the world.

Words are cheap especially by politican's they promise everything and deliever nothing i can't believe how many people buy that trash hook like and sinker.

It does not matter who it is.

That is called shadow government.

Any way , I hope we live in piece and in justice , in future.
edit on 11/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

top topics

join