It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU Collapses In 90 Days

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JudgeDeath

Celente was buying physical; he used the paper positions to accumulate until he had enough for a physical purchase.

yay for misinformation...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by zvezdar

Celente was buying physical; he used the paper positions to accumulate until he had enough for a physical purchase.

yay for misinformation...

Celente LOST HIS MONEY and probably money of others that had thrown in with him dealing in PAPER GOLD.

I am not saying that Celente should not have been dealing in paper derivatives.

I’m saying that Celente an expert trend analyst and forecaster & international celebrity adored by millions has been telling everyone for years “Buy Gold!” while all along he’s been playing in Gold Futures.

He then goes ahead and losses an alleged six figure number and then has the audacity to put ALL the blame on MF Global regardless of the fact that there he was the Great Celente trading in paper gold with a bunch of white shoes running a ponzi scheme.

He not only makes a living trading in futures…he also makes a living predicting futures, and he couldn’t see this coming?

As a professional Celentes credibility also sucks, BS just seems roll off Celentes tongue, the below video is from Celentes youtube channel here is an excerpt from about 9:30 in

"You heard this MF Global thing with Corzine? I was caught up in that. I trade commodities, and I have an account with Lind Waldock. I didn't know Lind Waldock except by looking at the fine print was owned by MF Global. I got a call Monday by my broker, that I needed to meet a margin call for my gold positions. I said what are you talking about? I've been playing this thing for a long time. All I do is I keep my profits in my account. Well the profits aren't there anymore, and neither is the account. They took all my money and they put it in the hands of a trustee. I said are you kidding me or what? They're not trading for me, this is my own money in my own account! It's my money! No, it's not. Who decided this? Oh, the CME group".

Celente an expert trend analyst and forecaster & international celebrity adored by millions didn’t know that Lind Waldock changed it’s name to MF Global back in August 2011 prior to that “Global thing with Corzine”

I’ll be bumping this again on April Celente day

Yay for Deny Ignorance...

edit on 11-1-2012 by JudgeDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

Webbot predicts the collapse in march.Somewhere around the 19th..But the collapse seems a bit strange as theirs no building of tension language after the predicted event. As China and the US, are running similar programs,since the validity of the Global conciousness project seemed to sugest the internet could be used as a predictive tool I take the predictions into acount.. So if theirs no building of tension after the 19th it might suggest that theirs no internet operating to make future predictions. The time monks have had a few good hits, Global rev..volcano of oil.Flooding etc i always take it with a pinch of probability salt but i'll have March on the watch list.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I've been hearing about an economic collapse for a few years now. What's taking so long? Just 3 years ago...we were supposed to be headed into a 'great depression' that would make the last 'great depression' look like a joyride.

To be honest.....i think before anything happens......us 'conspiracy theorists' need to be debunked. We keep crying wolf...and the wolf never shows up. One thing is for certain, i'm SURE we look like a bunch of fools, to those we've shared these doomsday predictions with. We can't keep crying wolf....but it's best we continue to. One day, that big bad wolf is gonna show up. Unfortunately, when he does, no one is going to hear our cries!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

That's a fair point, and I agree with you. I think we have underestimated the ability of central banks to hold up things for much longer than they otherwise would of. Another point I have noticed is the outcry about imminent hyperinflation which didn't occur in the west like it was claimed to be. However I still believe that in the absence of easy money, low interest rates and stimulus, the world economies would of flat bagged. Additionally it is going to take longer than first estimated for it to unravel, again due to central bank intervention. For example, the European Central Bank is preventing a meltdown in Eurozone bonds due to it bond purchasing activities. Yields on these bonds would of likely soared way beyond sustainable levels had it not been for the ECB buying them up, even though they indicated they were not going to intervene in any profound measure, they do so on case by case auction.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

I agree but it is increasingly unravelling, there are enough small (but important) signs that things are picking up pace in Europe.. The worst is the increased abandonment of children in places like Greece (and across other states in Europe) due to increased improverisment

While to some I am sure this will be seen simply as a symptom of bad parenting, and put it down to that, but I see a reality where parents feel placing their children somewhere safe can only equal dire times are fast approaching.

It seems to me to be hard wired into to get our children somewhere safe in times of real trouble, and as such has been one of the main indicators I look out for.

Greece's financial crisis has made some families so desperate they are giving up the most precious thing of all - their children.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Edit: poorly worded post.
edit on 11/1/12 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

That's a bloody sad story man. Seriously I knew I wasn't ready to have children years ago when I was married and it has turned out that my intuition was correct, and I am i no adverse position as these people. I think it is heart breaking to read these stories of parent and child separation.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

I know what you mean... but it does seem to indicate how dire things are becoming in Europe, parents don't simply give up their kids unless the obstacles appear insurmountable, and it certainly does not look like the situation will improve any time soon, indeed it looks very much like it will only get worse, and worse.

I think if a collapse comes, it will be very swift, and followed by a great deal of anger and dissent.

That is if they do not take the route of instigating conflict elsewhere to redirect that anger onto. Who really knows what the game plan is? but we certainly seem to lack many roads out of this mess that do not involve a bumping of heads.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

Normal market theory says we should have collapsed, the dollar for example should be nowhere near as strong as it is now, these things have not happened because market manipulation is rampant and artificial in nature. The predictions going on years now are not because some conspiracy theorist wants some fresh doom in their boring, tedious lives...although im sure there some that do, it is because the economy is nothing more than numbers on a screen....Goldman Sachs itself can implode the world economy and usher in a depression the likes we have never seen...all with the push of a button, a small example being their hoodwinking of greece.... normal market theories no longer apply in this day and age, which is why the conflicting reports of one source saying the economy is good and another saying its bad are irrelevant imo.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc

Considering his history vs. yours for example, I'm going with Gerald.

That doom and gloom is coming with the economic collapse, it's just finally arriving. Nobody could have predicted the lies they could get away with, and the stupidity of the Americans. Nobody.

How's that EU collapse coming along...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JudgeDeath

How's that EU collapse coming along...

It's coming along just fine. Why? What's the problem?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I like Gerald Celente, he has a lot of common sense and a lot of what he has predicted has come to pass.

However, he should know from experience by now that he shouldn't put a date on his predictions. There are millions of variables and he will only get a deadline like this right through luck.

Personally, I agree that the Euro is about to collapse. The Greek people are one step away from storming parliament and removing their government by force.
Even if they don't do that, they will be forced to default this summer - unless they do get anther bailout. But even if they do, Spain is a much bigger problem that hasn't even been looked at yet.

When we have riots in Greece and Spain, I guarantee that one of those governments will fall very quickly and the race to abandon the Euro will start across the continent.

Think this won't affect the USA?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
There is a slight problem to the OP's statement, as of April 1, it started the second quarter of the year.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I like Gerald Celente, he has a lot of common sense and a lot of what he has predicted has come to pass.

So does that mean you have to believe him on everything?

It's kind of like predicting the end of Roman currency. It'll happen at some point in history.

Besides who says any country has to kicked out of the Euro because of their debt? They can still have inflation and their goods and services can be devalued. It's just the total number of Euros circulating in Greece (Spain) will be lower than they are now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join