It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU Collapses In 90 Days

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Hi guys, I just found this article which I thought would be an interesting read. Gerald Celente believes that collapse will become unequivocal reality by the 1st of April. We finally have a date that can tell us when the collapse will hit. He goes on to say;

The kickoff to a global meltdown and a call to war could “spiral out of control” some time “by the first quarter of 2012” as the European crisis worsens to the point of a crack up. “There’s no way to bail out the European nations,” Celente said forcefully.

“So then you look at the trade wars that they’re now talking about,” Celente said. “And, as I said, when you add them up, you have the beginnings of a great war going on already. Oh, and now, and now, they’re talking about, hey, we did such a great job in Iraq and Afghanistan, why don’t we bomb Iran? Have you heard the presidential candidates of the United States, with the exception of Ron Paul, that all want to go to war against Iran? So you can see where it’s going.

Then it he goes on to say that;
“They just passed a law in the United states, the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA),” he said. “It now gives the president the right to identify a person like me and call me a terrorist and that I’m against the government. And the military can come and break down my doors—the military—and arrest me, charge me with nothing, give me no trial, no rights of habeas corpus, no jury, no judge, and they can kill me if they so choose, torture me; they can send me to any country around the world.”

Celente advises preparing now for a quick route out of the United States if a bank holiday (a prediction of his) is called. The ramifications of a dollar devaluation aren’t clear, but an enacted NDAA, FEMA camp readiness and scheduled TSA checkpoint expansion plans suggest the U.S. MAY ENTER A CRISIS ON PAR WITH THE LEAD UP TO THE U.S. CIVIL WAR of 1861-5.
And so it begins...

You can read the whole thing here;
Read more: www.beaconequity.com...
edit on 5-1-2012 by Jace26 because: Spelling

edit on 5-1-2012 by Jace26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

how many " predictions " of EU collapse do we now have pending ? i am struggling to keep up - i am sure we should have all died at christmass - but strangely i dont feel dead

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Celente is putting his reputation on the line by putting a date on this, bad move.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThedeadeyesofCharlieSheen
Celente is putting his reputation on the line by putting a date on this, bad move.

Unless he is right. Which I dont think he is. This is a controlled failure it will take years to get to the bottom. Talk about a crappy rollercoaster.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Jace26

how many " predictions " of EU collapse do we now have pending ? i am struggling to keep up - i am sure we should have all died at christmass - but strangely i dont feel dead

While true, I would expect the "euro" to stay on life support especially if the austerity measures aren't passed by Greece.
Couple that to the credit downgrade France is facing. . . .

You have yourself a storm brewing in Europe.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Why do people always need a date? Really it just gives the debunkers extra ammo. We all now of the pending EU/USA collaps. We know that a big war is brewing. Bad economy is the foreplay for war.

I don't need a date for it to be real. Neither should anyone else for that matter.
edit on 5-1-2012 by Cyanhide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyanhide
Why do people always need a date? Really it just gives the debunkers extra ammo. We all now of the pending EU/USA collaps. We know that a big war is brewing. Bad economy is the foreplay for war.

I don't need a date for it to be real. Neither should anyone else for that matter.

Did you even read the article? Celente isn't giving a date specifically, he is giving a timeline in which he believes collapse will become unequivocal anywhere from now up to the 1st of April.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Cyanhide, your right.

We all know its coming, it has been on the cards for a long time.

All we can really do is prepare the best we can, with food, water and medical supplies.

And if they bring in a draft, refuse to fight.

I am not religious, but I definitely find the bible end times prophecy intriguing.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

It's funny you wrote this my psychic friend told me a few months ago that Europe would collapse in march

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soapusmaximus
I am not religious, but I definitely find the bible end times prophecy intriguing.

I have to agree.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
He has wishful thinking............Its going to collapse on the 27 of Feb 2012.

China will make that happen.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1
He has wishful thinking............Its going to collapse on the 27 of Feb 2012.

China will make that happen.

Uhhh, what happens on Feb 27, 2012?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
All this does for me is lay down a timeline for a conflict that will be created to stave off (or mask) economic collapse.

The EU gambit of an embargo against Iranian oil certainly seems to be another foot in that direction, especially when read in conjunction with current affairs..

for example.. the largest EU refiners of Iranian oil are Italy, Greece and Spain, all of which will be hurt further with this loss of revenue.. as far as I am aware Italian refiners are already down to just over 70% capacity (Libya and economic issues)

Since France is the most vocal in pushing for tougher sanctions that will only hurt the weaker Eurozone members, I can only conclude another game is afoot..

On this I hope that I am wrong..

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
The reason economic crashes cannot be properly predicted is because it's all a shell game. Lots of things are "supposed" to happen, but they don't because balance sheets are shifted around and lines are drawn through long standing figured. Things are reformed or written off.

I have better predictions betting on my golf ball hitting the green. And I'm a lousy golfer.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ThedeadeyesofCharlieSheen

Not really a bad move, we know its gonna happen sometime this year, its inevitable.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26

Originally posted by Cyanhide

Did you even read the article? Celente isn't giving a date specifically, he is giving a timeline in which he believes collapse will become unequivocal anywhere from now up to the 1st of April.

Sorry this is just playing with semantics. Ok he gave a 'timeline' - up to 1st April - which is a date where I come from
Nor do you have to be particularly gifted to say that this is indeed possible.
edit on 5-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soapusmaximus

And if they bring in a draft, refuse to fight.

Thankfully I'm a bit long in the tooth as well as in the UK where they don't (currently) have the draft. But let's not forget that these days a lot of war can be conducted by button pushing.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Hmmm?? Maybe good move....Maybe Celente has it on good insider info, maybe from TPTB, that this info is accurate, OR ELSE he wouldnt put his reputation on the line?? He's been right about sooooo much over the past 10 years......I say its obvious he has "connections".....I guess for Celente, this Spring is make or break for him?? He says there will be a bank holiday (devaluation) and EU collapse......We shall see.......but my bets are on his accuracy, based on his track record

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by PROT3CTOR

Hmmm?? Maybe good move....Maybe Celente has it on good insider info, maybe from TPTB, that this info is accurate, OR ELSE he wouldnt put his reputation on the line?? He's been right about sooooo much over the past 10 years......I say its obvious he has "connections".....I guess for Celente, this Spring is make or break for him?? He says there will be a bank holiday (devaluation) and EU collapse......We shall see.......but my bets are on his accuracy, based on his track record

Well he is head of the Trends Journal, so for him to come out and stake his reputation like this then he must be confident about his prediction.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
The reason economic crashes cannot be properly predicted is because it's all a shell game. Lots of things are "supposed" to happen, but they don't because balance sheets are shifted around and lines are drawn through long standing figured. Things are reformed or written off.

I have better predictions betting on my golf ball hitting the green. And I'm a lousy golfer.

Unless you have "inside" info from TPTB??

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join