It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Michael Salla, Says he found another alien base on mars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
What an amazing base.

What have we learned? Aliens love living under rocks.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Just what I thought, I mean its so small that only termites could live there. Why would someone with such a reputation, Tell something like this? They gonna laugh at him , and say huge base you found over there great work

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Sometimes smart people do such stupid things unbelievable .....stop doing that...pls

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

post by 0bserver1
Why would someone with such a reputation, Tell something like this?

Michael Salla's reputation isn't as good as you would think , here's a brief roundup for you .
www.ufowatchdog.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by shearder
OK regardless of what it is or isn't - I am amused by how many people say how small it is etc etc etc...

Considering we ALL know exactly how big an Alien race/species is supposed to be - give or take a few feet in comparison to humans - HOW on earth can Aliens be tiny?? IN FACT - how could there even be a consideration to microscopic Aliens OR even, absurdly, HUGE Aliens BIGGER than our Dinosaurs!!

I mean REALLY! Don't we know Aliens are about our size!! Because OF course all their planets have the same Oxygen levels and Gravity force so they HAVE to be the same size!! Right??

hmmmmmmmmmmm... I won't go on...
edit on 5/1/2012 by shearder because: ....F7 not working today

Aliens have to be close to our size in order for them to perform the compulsory anal probe that many abductees claim to have endured. LOL
Seriously though you make an excellent point that I have often considered. We tend to imagine aliens as humanoid in appearance and close to our relative size. It would actually be an amazing coincidence if they were anything like us at all.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I think it's another case of finding something because they were looking for it...

If you see what I mean

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Looks like there have been other discoveries of tiny civilizations on Mars:

This post: Huge Tiny City

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
OP Please have a mod change your title... this is NOT from Dr. Michael Salla and as such you are misleading people

The link you posted merely mentions his name, but the 'find' is from Scott C Waring as linked to in the article you are citing.

As to the buildings, these are small rocks in front of the rover

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violence
It just proves, you can be a forum member, or a "Dr Michael Salla" and you still share the same intelligence.

It also proves that ATS forum members have lost the ability to read, because this has nothing to do with Dr Michael Salla of exopolitics.org

This is how any serious research into this gets dragged into the mud. Where is the 'Deny Ignorance' that ATS is supposed to be known for?

Did elites sought to "hide truth in plain sight" as Dr. Michael Salla has alleged in matters concerning their association with alien interests?

That is the only reference to Dr. Michael Salla, obviously used to use his name to get attention
edit on 5-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
What has ATS become? I have lurked here near every day for a long time but rarely post, and am still leary of doing so. Not many on this forum think for themselves anymore. Not many do any research for themselves anymore. And I think the ones who do just smile to themselves knowingly and aren't at all bothered by what the sheeple think. I hate to use that term ATS but many of you are just that.

This thread, as it was posted, is outlandish. It is a hoax, as has now been determined. That thing that guy thinks is an alien base? Well it's a rock, and how dare he and how crazy. And let's see how many ways we can make jokes about the crazy guy who thinks a rock is some kind of base.

And they have you.

You, ATS do all the debunking and provide the "nothing to see here" attitudes that any supposed PTB would want and hope to encourage.

And they put it right in front of your faces.

Here is the second image from the article posted. It is a panoramic image from Spirit on Sol 1353.

Oddly enough I don't see the "supposed" alien base at all. I do see a big white smudge, I wonder what that is?

Image artifacts surely, but what's this?

Hmm, another smudge, over the same area of the picture.

What is being smudged?

Well here are two more images from Spirit's navigation camera. They do seem to lend the object in question more detail, but they still look a bit smudged IMHO... And the object is also, for whatever reason, the same shape as the "white shading", which may or may not be smudging, on the panoramic photos.

Again, image artifacts to be sure.

The area in question is at the left edge of the trough in the right middle-ground.

This is the process I went through upon discovering this thread, and it has nothing to do with the ridiculous alien base that is a rock. I would have never looked at those pictures without seeing this post, and while I cannot draw any definite conclusions based on these photos, it is still interesting, and even a bit reminiscent of the opening words of the article...

"Did elites sought to "hide truth in plain sight" as Dr. Michael Salla has alleged in matters concerning their association with alien interests?"

Please ATS realize that the information that is out there is not going to be handed to you on a silver platter. But if you are open and aware, sometimes these "crazy hoaxes" can lead you to something that is a little closer to the truth.

edit on 6-1-2012 by JayDub113 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join