It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Michael Salla, Says he found another alien base on mars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Can not help it but I had to post this. I couldn't find anything of this story around here maybe its not important but Dr. Michael Salla says that he found another alien base covered within these martian sands?,

Did elites sought to "hide truth in plain sight" as Dr. Michael Salla has alleged in matters concerning their association with alien interests?

It reminds me of the buildings in the computer game "Halo." It is a very futuristic design and perfect in dimensions.

Do you compare alien buildings with the computer game Halo?

I have to say that there are some interesting forms on this picture, but I have the idea that the deviating object is very small ,but I could be wrong ?

The Canadian

Any thoughts ?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Well... that's way too small to be anything but a rock.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Hmm, thats very small buildings, dont look like more then 10 meters away

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
i find it hard to believe that designers with vastly superior abilities to ours would make their bases so rock like.

it's rocks dude.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I have no clue how Halo buildings look like, but tbh i think he went too far with his own imagination

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I think the picture we are looking at is of much smaller scale than he implies. Similar to taking a personal photo in a rock quarry.
Personally, I see nothing more than sand stone like rocks. Really!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Claims like this make me want to bang my head against a brick wall, repeatedly.

There is nothing there. Utterly, utterly stupid.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Given that the picture looks like its from one of the rovers they must be very small Aliens to fit into what would be a very small Alien Base

Edit
The picture is from Spirit :: Panoramic Camera :: Sol 1353
marsrover.nasa.gov...

Michael Salla strikes again

edit on 5-1-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
There is something else in this picture catching my attention, the lower horizontal "line" seems like dirt freshly turned over. Not claiming such fact... but i can't see any buildings at all
edit on 5-1-2012 by Bers81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I am sure there are those that say, "It's just a rock!" but so is Mount Rushmore. However this is a flat black building…like what I mentioned in my UFO book. This is one of the most common types of alien structures. I also believe this building to be able to fly and move to a new location at whim.

Where did he get this information?

Oh, that's right.. it's in his book that you'll have to buy so you can read all about it.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

Well if his pictures are suggestive of the type of material we can expect in his book he can count me out!
What a MAROON!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I thought so to, Looks more something like some exhaustion pipe to me ?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Maybe Armap can put some thoughts into this , hes good at alien landscapes...?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

On the right side of the background picture on the link I posted I see what looks like a highway leading to what can only be an Alpine style ski resort for the little Aliens ...... maybe

marsrover.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Lol @ more rocks.

It just proves, you can be a forum member, or a "Dr Michael Salla" and you still share the same intelligence.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
OK regardless of what it is or isn't - I am amused by how many people say how small it is etc etc etc...

Considering we ALL know exactly how big an Alien race/species is supposed to be - give or take a few feet in comparison to humans - HOW on earth can Aliens be tiny?? IN FACT - how could there even be a consideration to microscopic Aliens OR even, absurdly, HUGE Aliens BIGGER than our Dinosaurs!!

I mean REALLY! Don't we know Aliens are about our size!! Because OF course all their planets have the same Oxygen levels and Gravity force so they HAVE to be the same size!! Right??

hmmmmmmmmmmm... I won't go on...
edit on 5/1/2012 by shearder because: ....F7 not working today

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
All your base are belong to dust.
edit on 5-1-2012 by Aleister because: spelling, as spelling is important when satirizing memes

edit on 5-1-2012 by Aleister because: spell fix

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
All your base are belong to dust.

edit on 5-1-2012 by Aleister because: spelling, as spelling is important when satirizing memes

edit on 5-1-2012 by Aleister because: spell fix

w00000t

edit on 5/1/12 by mcrom901 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

So we you can say that the size we see here, is just couple of square feet big ?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Here's another image of the Alien Base so we can get a better perspective of what we are actually looking at .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join