It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sept. 11 2004

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
9/11 is today? Didn't know, didn't care.....

[sarcasm] Oh well thanks for sharing. Your statement really shows a lot of class and compassion. Well done! [/sarcasm]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The media where I live spend too little time on talking about 911
They easily stop feeling it
For me there is never too much taking about it
I felt the pain with the victims though I was thousands kilometres away

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I seen this avatar last night when online.

Like it very much and thought it was appropriate for Patiots Day.

I was reluctant to use it, though I wanted to. I didn't want to be a copycat.

Many thanks to you, Quicksilver, for the permission to use it.

We must remember those who died in that vicious attack on America, by being solemn on this day, so their memory shall not fade.

There is nothing happy about today.

Only the fact that we know we're all in this together, can we find the strength to carry on.

Thanks again.

[edit on 11/9/04 by Intelearthling]

kix

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
3 years now and?.....

No Usamma
No trials on the so called Terrorists on guantanamo
Nos a Single Bin laden Subpoenated.
2 unjustified wars
More than 3000 dead in 9/11 (why more than 3000? there were at least 250 illegal mexicans and Latin American guys working at WTC)
More than 1500 Dead in Irak
No number on Afganisthan (do you know)
more than a thosand US army dead in Irak
SO, in a way 9/11 is not over...why because......

Thay are still at war and innocents are dying
The US is still terrorized by the media and living in fear.
Your president is still Lying
Many unaswerded questions and clasified material (Like WTC7)

I really feel sorry for ALL the people that directly and indirectly has died or suffered the death of a close one...my prayers are for all of them...but never close your eyes and honour them by not letting them (the real assasins) get away with it...

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Here's

my contribution to avatars of remembrance.

anybody wants, feel free

I'll certainly never forget.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kix
3 years now and?.....

No Usamma
No trials on the so called Terrorists on guantanamo
Nos a Single Bin laden Subpoenated.
2 unjustified wars
More than 3000 dead in 9/11 (why more than 3000? there were at least 250 illegal mexicans and Latin American guys working at WTC)
More than 1500 Dead in Irak
No number on Afganisthan (do you know)
more than a thosand US army dead in Irak
SO, in a way 9/11 is not over...why because......

Number of dead in Iraq is said to be nearly 30,000 people by the latest estimates.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I mean really........You can go to hell. Innocent people should not have to pay with their lifes. The people in the towers did not do anything wrong. The firemen and police men did not deserve to die. The statement you made just shows your ignorance. Remeber those who have fallen.

I said it was sad for those innocents to die. INNOCENTS. It was sad. The people of the United States paid for their governments sins around the world. Why aren't you angry at your govt for it's sins? if it was terrorists (growing evidence is showing otherwise but still inconclusive) they have a reason to want to attack America.

But what about all the other people who have died around the world from 'terrorism'? the innocent israeli citizens in buses, the innocent russian citizens in apartments, subways, airplanes and schools? the innocent palestinian children who die in their homes or on the street? what about the innocent people in third world nations that have been exploited directly or indirectly by the US govt? is this also not terrorism?

3000 people dying is nothing. More people die from malaria each day or lack of good drinking water. The only reason that there is so much air-time for this is because US citizens are somehow worth more than any other human in the world and the govt can use this incident to do what they want.

I believe one of your founding fathers warned about trading liberty for security, cant remember the quote but it was a good one.

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 04:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join