It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Do If You Found An Alien In Your House?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hi! Any Mom will tell you: " Honey if it's in your house uninvited, it means to harm you just as any other intruder. Shoot It." Just yesterday the internet news posted a story of someone breaking in a mobile home with a mother and a brand new baby on New Years Eve. Her huband had just died of cancer. She shot and killed the guy as he stepped foot in her house.

Ethics and morals should be a universal concept folks. Abducting and breaking and entering some ones house uninvited are hostile acts. As far as running off for the woods, I think I would stay and fight as long as possible where I was. I wouldn't leave unless it was a massive invasion and there was no other alternative. Shelter and food are important. There are large creatures in the woods already, even in Virginia our Nation's Capital. There are Bears, Mountain Lions, Poisonous Snakes, Cyotes, Wild Dogs, Weirdos, The Weather, etc... I should know I've seen them all in Richmond and Winchester VA.

edit on 5-1-2012 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost147

Serve him/her dinner and ask to be abducted, but never returned even promising to be a slave to them cleaning, cooking, and basically go to person slave.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I'd shoot him (or her) before he (or she) could get that anal probe of his (or hers) out!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It doesnt work like that. I have had them in my home, and giving me and my chidren, now there are 2 of my sons who have seen one, looking in, a good glimpse of them. They cannot get trapped behind a door, they don't operate confined to our 3d structures in the least. The can create a lab in your home, in hyperspace or offset from and you would not notice, though they can materialize.

You can't trap one in your home. It feels more like you can't avoid whatever is going on, its you who has the the feeling of being trapped in your home. And trying to stay up all night doesn't change anything so the best defense is meditation, raising frequency, faith, prayers, and trying to wake up more, because it doesnt' matter if you change your local, or hide in the busiest mall after seeing something. They can access you, and they don't get trapped.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I'd just ask him if he wants to join me for a beer and cigar and swap funny stories

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
If there was an Alien in my house, and it didn't ask to come in, there would be problems.

1-Shoot it with 00 buckshot.

2-Shoot it with camera.

3- Post pics and vids on ATS.

4- Sell alien on Ebay.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I would get myself to a place where I was safe...but could observe the alien. Then I would film the Alien...and depending upon the Alien's behavior I would then proceed with caution. If the Alien was angry and hostile....I would then leave the area (after getting some film) and go get some help....if it turned out the alien was friendly but scared...I would stay and try to communicate with the being and find out why he or she was on earth and what I could do to help.

By the way....why does your cat sleep in the basement? That seems really lonely to me.

edit on 5-1-2012 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Oh i remember that thread, that thread was one of the reasons i didn't want to talk about my experiences. so now i just mention little bits here and little there every now and then.

Maybe one day ill write it down for ATS, but its nothing like what that guy says in that post. actually its rather boring, its more of an emotional journey, telling yourself its nothing weird its alright, it happens to lots of people. then after the experience you have a feeling of loss, like saying goodbye, then i can go through a feeling of anger because like someone else said its like a break in, a hostage situation.

Then there are the occasional flash backs, seeing myself standing naked at what i think was sink. when you know you have never stood at a silver sink naked before.
remembering moments of picking up baby's off the floor so the other children don't sit or fall over them.

Being taken just because they want you at a party and being offered cake, being shown around my a man who doesn't really want to.

anyway
love and harmony
whateva

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Over the New Years, we had all those threads and sitings of orange and red orbs including one near the Moon.

Now, I was very suspicious. Then my 10 year old joined, my 20 year old and myself, who have had sitings in the past, in seeing this in the window just after it got dark: www.hyper.net...

Its never an accident when you see anything. Its done with intent. Either as preparation, to prepare you mentally for whatever you may experience or remember through the ordeal or night time experience. There is not a snowballs chance in hell our family wasn't abducted that night, as we've had many experiences, and wounds/memories, coinciding with my now 20 year old's, missing time. Letting you see them is big, and that means your on their list that night. They're not just curious what your kids are viewing on the computer.

However, thankfully, didn't remember.
Though I have a huge bruise under my arm that did not stem from any known injury and I keep tabs. My son had a strange round red mark on his leg, but its not a wound exactly.

They were very frightened and thought my 20 year old, could protect them. I had many talks with them that evening reminding them that they have Family over head, and Mom/Dad love them very much and to stop worrying and just get along more.

What I suspected with all those sitings, was correct, because they go on waves, ie. there is never just one targetted, but whole group, and what a great cover. New Years and all the cries of Chinese Lanterns. Obviously this is not a Disclosure friendly group.

And the ones from the moon base. I know that, that is my childhood memories.

The solution to this, the only defense we have, is raising our frequency and kindness and increasing faith because we need to keep wearing clean underwear as the saying goes. Keep our conscience guilt free as much as possible, pull together. ARK, acts of random kindness.
edit on 5-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'd shoot it then spent the next week preparing the meat in various methods to find the most tasty methods for cooking said species.

I'd save the head and bones. Then release a Cookbook on how to cook an Alien.

I'd sell millions of copies. Build a museum with a Federal Grant and put the head and skeleton on display. Make even more money selling tickets and T-shirts.

Maybe even start my own chicken fast food chain...."TLA Chicken".........""Tastes Like Alienz".

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Shoot? LOL. You think you're in control, eh? Listen, these guys have the remote, they can pause time for you, insert you in time, you can't harm them, and they don't operate like we do in 3D. However, the more aggression you demonstrate the more access they have, the less aggression the more they have to show themselves, prepare you, and the less they can do. As this is limited by what is called karma.

The more goodness we output the more Goodness operates in and the more daily miracles flow. This world is highly interactive testing grounds.

The more aggression and violence out puts, the more the dark side has access.

Now, ETs are in odd categories, they come in all polarities, and even some neutrals act like mirrors. Highly interactive and no two people experience the same thing, but more of what is allowed, OR what they need to get a kick in the pants. I have no idea what category this group is, often seen dark side, but, they very in how they interact, so I'm not sure its not a mirror.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Honestly?
I'd first probably soil myself. Then I'd go change. I'd look up a way to gas the damn thing on the internet, and then do it.
Then I'd document the # out of the thing once it was dead, hide the evidence, and then call authorities.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost147

I'd be like waaaassssssssuuuuuuppppp

Alien be like WAAAASSSSSSSSUUUUPPPPP!

me Chillin, drinkin a bud

alien True, true, yo where dookie?

me YO DOOKIE! PICK U DA PHONE!

dookie WAASSSSUUUUUUU!!!!!

alien WAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUU!!

me SSSUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

dookie blaaaaaaa!

alien Cool

It'd be sweeet.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Also there is a thing about perception itself.

Everything you think you see, hear, touch, taste, feel, even the spacial, the whole cosmos, is just energy signals, inputted, then sorted by the programs in your brain, I repeat, they are dependent on the programs in the computer we call a brain, and those programs are easily hacked by ETs, to form as images at the back of the brain, as if on a screen.

There is no spoon. The chair you sit on is inside you. There are energy waves, and this construct is making use of something, but its not what we think. Our consciousness is being inserted into somthing, and I consider this akin to a computer, and we are akin to being in a dream lab, thats my own conclusions so far.

They have the remote. So lets play out a scenario. You trap an ET, (and thats really going to happen)

You think you have retaliated against the intruder earth style wild west with a primitive ant hill fire arm.

You see the corpse.

You think that is real.

And then you probably wonder why you begin to be plagued by some strange bruises and little deep wounds, those spiders seem to bite to the bone don't they. Not to mention nightmares and just a whole negative scenario overtakes, murphy seems to be a member of your family more times than not.

Whose web are you in?

How to free yourself from the matrix and karma?

For one thing, aggression just feeds the system and house of mirrors. It takes you further from the goal.

We've had them at the door, and I could say finally, people do usually ask that it not be so stealthy and cloak and dagger but right out in the open, they do tend to really feel vulnerable, preyed upon, and traumatized by this whole agenda. So suddenly sightings, as if to prepare us ahead of time. They sure don't have to do that, and truly negative beings wouldn't.

So keep your underwear clean.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This will be my last post on this thread, today at least, but its really far more real than most understand. I've only discussed greys. The other group, is very tall, very strong, they can materialize or what I call unphase, and you also wouldn't get far with primitive tactics. But kindness gets protection. Love is the universal language and the reason for our school

Jessica Mystic : 2012 Part 3 1/7 How To Be Free From The Illuminati

Jessica is wonderful. New Age, starseed, and all that, but the window opened for me, and recognition. In fact, she's not the softie she appears. She is like an iron fist in a silk glove, very competent higher level commander type, and the prime directive is to get people doing the work they came to do.

The soul recognition that opened up told me alot and I wrote to her, holding back a little information I already knew to see if she knew, and she did, she gave me the detail I held back and more. In addition to that information, I recognized a very competent guide on the other side, someone who is well known for being competent and extremely good at her job. That window opened.

This is one of her very good talks aside from the fact that Hidden Hand got to her, noticed her videos and wrote to her, and yet, despite this she still has a good grasp of infinity in her blogs. And unconditional love.

But one of the dream she had relates to EARTH and TPB, and all the Bullies carrying out negative abductions.

Now one thing I liked was she kind of explains how she has concluded that this is more of a dream than our dream time, so we're in a matrix dream world. But in the Lucid, Astral, other plane that we go to at night, we're more in the real reality. And so, when we do law of attraction, is it that we bring this here or is it more that what we would do there can affect here? Which is the real world?

In any case, she was bullied at school To illustrate the above, when she solved the problem in the so called dream, it was solved here.

Now, a bully in the dream engaged in batttles with her and she kept shrinking while the bully kept growing.

Until her guides stepped in and asked her, Is that All She Could Think Of? Told her that on the other side, she had bragged about being an artists of Love, and yet used Pain Tactics. Did the pain tactics work?

Of course not! And its when she stopped attacking, and started trying to understand the bully, sympathize and relate, know where her pain was coming from, even gain compassion, and even love her, that the bully shrunk and disappeared.

This is what I mean by wearing clean underwear.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I would call all my neighbors so they can see it let them record all the videos they want so they can post them in youtube, I would record the creature with different cameras, and leave a camera recording in a hidden place outside my home, because once the military comes, they will try to erase all the evidence but hopefully my outside hidden camera records the military removing the alien......... and then as soon as I can send copies to all the news and post them in youtube etc.

You need a lot of witnesses

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
To be honest, the alien may want to be shot after eating my cooking...

Just kidding, I can cook...but I think they would not be prepared for all the begging & tears to move to thier planet with them...

edit on 5-1-2012 by ldyserenity because: to add

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I couldn't tell you. Depends entirely on circumstance. If I felt threatened and my fight or flight instinct kicked in then I would knuckle-up with the alien

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Whateva, I have picked up on your pieces you leave here and there, and it makes me not doubt you at all.

reply to post by Unity_99

and Unity, just wow is all I can say. and thanks for the advice.

reply to post by _Phoenix_

and the link Phoenix provided is simply mind boggling. The guy seemed very genuine. Too bad he's banned now, hope it wasn't because of that story.

reply to post by frugal

and back on topic, frugal, if there was such a fantastic scenerio, I would try to express peace to it, maybe offer it something nice like food or water. I'd call my neighbors over for witnesses and support and when it calmed down I'd open all the doors and stand back with a video cam in one hand and a gun in the other.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I think that avatar pic is really him and hes wanting to know what people will do when they catch him breaking into their house since he cant go out and buy things just kidding bro had to do it

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join