It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy SEAL Chris Kyle punches Jesse Ventura

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Obviously you and many here don't read, research or watch any of what's been posted. This guy is full of it. They asked other SEALs at the event and they said it never happened.

Chris Kyle has a book coming out, is involved with Dick Cheney, Richard Pearl, Blackwater, etc. That's enough of a red-flag in itself. Not to mention he brags about the Falluja Turkey Shoot and killing women. Guy is a psyco if you ask me.

If you know Jesse Ventura, he's against the wars but loves the men and women of the military and would never ever say anything like this.

Shame on those of you for falling for another complete BS psy-op created by MSM!

This is ATS. You are supposed to "Deny Ignorance" not be suckered into it!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99
reply to post by HomerinNC

This is ATS. You are supposed to "Deny Ignorance" not be suckered into it!

Oh please, most of these posters can"t be bothered to look. I heard about it a few days ago and found other SEALs saying it didn"t happen. It wasn"t diffcult. Those who dislike Ventura's political opinions will believe whatever falls out of Kyle's mouth because they hate Ventura. It's simple human nature. Let's see how long Kyle gets away with this before being sued. it should also be noted he proclaimed this happened in 2006. Why wait 5 years to proclaim his badasseyness hmmm? Cause it didn"t happen and the douche is trying to sell books.

Obvious smear campaign is obvious.
edit on 6-1-2012 by antonia because: opps

edit on 6-1-2012 by antonia because: forgot something

And I have to say, most of you are very gullible. Considering who is backing this guy you should think twice about even believing he was ever a sniper or that he was even awarded medals. I still remember that Jessica Lynch fakery. Question is-Who did Jesse piss off?
edit on 6-1-2012 by antonia because: add something

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
255 kills. You are not normal after that. Psychopath. Would a psycho path lie? Nah I'll believe him.
Yay!! murder hero!!! You disgust me.

Do what your country tells you. Jessie will listen to his heart instead.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This just happened:

Navy SEAL accidentally shoots himself in head while showing off gun to woman he met in bar

I think some may want to readjust their unrealistically high opinion of Navy SEALs.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
interesting, Jesse probably desereves it though.
Is it me or do we have an obsession with navy SEALS at the moment? lol thought id mention it

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CourageousEyesoftheHeart
255 kills. You are not normal after that. Psychopath. Would a psycho path lie? Nah I'll believe him.
Yay!! murder hero!!! You disgust me.

Its nothing too be proud of killing 255 people, Id hate too think what happens when he stops being a Navy SEAL, might be a serial killer :?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Looks like it's a LIE, WHAT A SUPRISE!!

Infowars today spoke with Tyrel Ventura, Jesse Ventura’s son, who related to us how Ventura is shocked, heartbroken and saddened about how a fellow Navy SEAL could invent such a hurtful and abhorrent lie.

The event never happened, Ventura has never met Kyle, and the whole story is a transparent hoax seemingly designed as an attempt at character assassination given Ventura’s very public recent battles with the federal government, in particular his fight with the TSA, and his vehement anti-war stance, Tyrel told us after talking with his father.

Ventura explained that he has only ever visited the bar in question with groups of friends, and the notion that the story if true would not have already become public in the space of over five years is plainly ludicrous.

Ventura labels the story a total fabrication and is beyond heartbroken that a fellow service member and Navy SEAL would invent such outrageous lies designed to defame him and help sell a book. He adds that it is incredibly vicious to claim at a wake he would insult the family members of a slain soldier, which is one of the worst slurs that could be made against anybody, not to mention a former Navy SEAL like Ventura.

www.infowars.com...

Move this thread to the hoax forum!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This couldnt get any better.. Unless he would have punched him out on video! hahaha

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Someone needs to punch Chris Kyle in the face for making up blatant lies, and bragging about killing civilians...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
if you kill people, you are a murderer. you kill 255, you are a serial killer, not a war hero. no one in their right minds would be smiling after killing that many people unless you are a sociopath.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla

Originally posted by hp1229

Jesse himself is a former navy seal. At the least this guys hould respect a fellow seal and his sentiments in addition to Jesse's Age.

Respect a fellow SEAL? You seriously just said that? Tell Jesse to start respecting his fellow SEALs before he starts ranting his conspiracy's, and saying we should lose more men, at a bar with family members of a dead SEAL after a wake.

Edit: To be completely honest, Chris Kyle held back. I would have beaten the # out of Jesse if he would have said that. Its something that Westboro Baptist Church would do.

edit on 5-1-2012 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

Well. We really dont know what transpired at the Bar. Moreover, alcohol as someone else mentioned is definitely part of the problem for most of the bar fights. Generally the bouncers warn a rowdy individual before simply grabbing the person and simply throwing them outside the bar. At the least he could have warned him first and if it still continues then I'm sure he has a valid reason to punch a fellow seal.

One cannot possibly fight anyone and everyone who criticize the US Military and its actions overseas or locally within the US now can they? Its understandable if he punched him while defending himself. But offending based on comments? I think the seals and marines are far better trained to withstand verbal abuse of any kind. Lets be real.

However looking at some of the recent posts, why would a seal brag about his accomplishments (good or bad) and be on a Radio Talk show or TV? Most of the 'silent service' members do not utter a single word about what their job entails or what their accomplishments were except during debriefing. Interesting if the above post is true about the entire thing being a lie and possibly used as a publicity stunt by someone.
edit on 13-1-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2012 by hp1229 because: edit content

edit on 13-1-2012 by hp1229 because: edit grammer

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

In my opinion, ducking out of that bar at that time was a smart thing to do. Jesse Ventura is not worth getting arrested over, even if he did deserve to be shown that there was at least one guy in the group he was bad-mouthing who had the guts to stand up to him and physically express his outrage at Ventura's thoughtless comments.

What must have been even more galling for Kyle is that Ventura is known to trade on the reputation of the Seals and claims to have been one, but according to a number of former Seals, Ventura never killed even one of the enemy, or put himself in harm's way, even though he had been trained to do so, and was given the opportunity to transfer from the ship-based UDT Team 12 to a SEAL team in order to fill a hole left by heavy combat losses on various raids against the enemy in Vietnam. Then he has the gall to criticise those who have have been in combat, in the presence of the grieving family members of Michael Mansoor who threw himself on a grenade to save his buddies. Ventura owes the SEALs an apology and a confession that he was never a SEAL. Even regular grunts who saw combat in Vietnam have more right to talk about war than this slimy poser. If I were in Chris Kyle's shoes I'm sure I would have felt exactly the same way and done the exact same thing to him.

If anyone has any doubt about the answer to the question "Was Jesse Ventura really a Navy SEAL?" I dare you (even if you are rabid Ventura supporter) to read the information on Bill Salisbury's website. Here's the link:

Jesse Ventura Watch

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

"Infowars today spoke with Tyrel Ventura, Jesse Ventura’s son, who related to us how Ventura is shocked, heartbroken and saddened about how a fellow Navy SEAL could invent such a hurtful and abhorrent lie."

I am a regular visitor of Infowars and when this story broke I was on Ventura's side and used to quite like the guy as he has a funny persona and because I have sympathy for anyone that speaks up about conspiracies which have been suppressed by the establishment. But in fairness to Kyle, and to be sure I wasn't pre-judging the issue, I listened to the O'Reilly/Kyle interview and found Kyle's story quite believable. So then I had to do some more research to get to the bottom of this story. First of all I checked out Kyle's credentials. He actually was not only a member but a former captain of SEAL Team 3. He actually talks candidly about what he has done in the war zone, unlike Ventura who hides behind the dubious mantra "We Seals never talk about it" and clearly wouldn't go on national radio and TV with specifics of his military service if he couldn't back it up.

Then I checked out Ventura's credentials. I actually used to take his word for it that he actually was a Navy SEAL. In fact he is stretching the truth big-time by calling himself a SEAL and acting like he was some kind of elite special forces warrior in Vietnam. In fact, he never saw combat and the closest he got to Vietnam was on a ship 100 miles off the coast. He was a frogman in UDT Team 12, has no combat medals to prove he was in combat, and has been virtually living a lie, riding the false reputation of a war hero all the way to the Governor's office.

So if I have to come down on the side of one of these men, it is now clear to me that Jesse Ventura is more likely to be lying in this situation. The reason the story hasn't come out in the past is probably that most people in the military are trained not to rock the boat and probably didn't want to discredit the SEALs by going public about this incident. But Kyle strikes me as one of those devil-may-care characters who speaks his mind, and given the opportunity to get this story to as wide an audience as possible, included an excerpt in his book. Opie and Anthony, and then O'Reilly, picked up on this as a newsworthy item, and the rest is history. Skeletons will eventually come out of the closet.

For more information about Jesse Ventura's lying regarding his supposed Navy Seal career, check out this link:

Was Jesse a SEAL or a UDT Guy?
edit on 13-1-2012 by AusKiwi because: Incorrect link

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AusKiwi

So you're saying you listened to "opie and anthony," quite possibily the most neo conservative talk show, then followed it up with an equally neo conservative TV show to do your "research?"

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I am Team Jessie. I think his show is Awesome, and people don't want him out there doing what he does regarding his tv show, books, and all. I love his show.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AusKiwi

why don't you do some background check on this navy seal?

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee
Anyone who sucker punches one first especially someone who was fighting in Nam when this SEAL wasnt even born yet doesn't earn my respect.

I hope he is proud of his sucker punch on a 60 year old man !

Ooh Rah !

Last time I checked, not only was Jesse not a Navy SEAL (UDT), but he never fought in combat. As in, he was never deployed on a mission. He was UDT during peace time if my memory serves me.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
So Jesse Ventura was just spouting some nonsense from his big mouth , and suddenly some SEAL got angry and punch him ? i dont think it is warranted considering their age difference and the situation according to witnesses.

The SEAL should be arrested for assault / battery , i hope Jesse sued this violent guy until he learned his crime. What the heck with these young SEALS all think they are so sh_thot they are above the law ?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ops4Ops
I am Team Jessie. I think his show is Awesome, and people don't want him out there doing what he does regarding his tv show, books, and all. I love his show.

Just to correct the fake allegations against J.Ventura (J. Janos) regarding his status. J.Janos (J.Ventura) was a member of UDT (underwater demolition team) thus have the right to call himself NAVY SEALS as the whole UDT organization was the same as the SEALS. The BUDS training is basically what every UDT/SEAL did to be allowed to join UDT/SEALS.

The 1st 2 SEAL-TEAM (ST1 & ST2) were created and staffed by Navy UDT personell.. SEAL TEAM replacements was taken from UDT personell back then. J.Janos (Ventura)'s duty as UDT was to be on navy ships and doing their primary function (beach recon and demolitions) , Not every UDT in vietnam era are engaged in vietnam, they are tasked to supporting US NAVY/MARINE worldwide.

I get really sad to see these Kyle-fanatics who whoreshipped Kyle's high count of murders as if it solidifies the persona of hard-azz navy-seal super-solider in this Kyle guy. The old UDT guys would whipped this Kyle guy for spouting his mouth and claiming he killed hundreds of enemy.. These old UDT/SEALS guys never like those teammates who bragged their stuff in public.. Im sure the granddaddy of SEALS mr Roy Boehm will talk sense into this kyle guy for boasting about his kills in public.. if he still alive..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join