It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy SEAL Chris Kyle punches Jesse Ventura

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

The Underwater Demolition Teams (UDT) were an elite special-purpose force established by the United States Navy during World War II. They also served during the Korean War and the Vietnam War. Their primary function was to reconnoiter and destroy enemy defensive obstacles on beaches prior to amphibious landings. The UDTs reconnoitered beaches and the waters just offshore, locating reefs, rocks, and shoals that would interfere with landing craft. They also used explosives to demolish underwater obstacles planted by the enemy. As the U.S. Navy's elite combat swimmers, they were employed to breach the cables and nets protecting enemy harbors, plant limpet mines on enemy ships, and locate and mark mines for clearing by minesweepers. They also conducted river surveys and foreign military training. The UDTs pioneered combat swimming, closed-circuit diving, underwater demolitions, and midget submarine (dry and wet submersible) operations. They were the precursor to the present-day United States Navy SEALs.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
lol

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
For anyone that is interested, the sniper guy is going to be on The O'Reilly factor momentarily. Please keep your thinking caps on, as you will be watching Fox.

I haven't commented yet, but I think a lot of this guy's story is straight BS. On top of that, he's supposed to believe in what he's charged to do...protect our rights. One of them being "free speech". Whether he liked the comment or not, he was in the wrong. Now he's bragging about it.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Hey dude, sucker punching rude old people and then running away is cool. It's not cowardly, it's manly and tough. Just ask Opie and Anthony.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

Hey dude, sucker punching rude old people and then running away is cool. It's not cowardly, it's manly and tough. Just ask Opie and Anthony.

I'm watching this tool on O'Reilly right now.
HaHaHa - He just said he took issue with Jesse bad-mouthing Bush as well as the war and America.

The more I think about it, the more I think this is just a publicity stunt trying to sell his book.

"I have a master chief that always said punch & run" - That was his excuse for running away like a girl after he punched Jesse.

This guy sucks!
edit on 1/5/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

I have taken the time... when he was in UDT, UDT WAS NOT PART OF THE SEAL TEAMS, it was it's own unit that saw much less combat, if any. Back then, a SEAL was UDT first, before becoming an actual SEAL. It wasn't until AFTER Jesse got out of the Navy that UDT was merged with the SEALS, so technically he WAS NOT a SEAL. By him saying that he was is dishonest and misleading.

From September 11, 1969, to September 10, 1975, during the Vietnam War era, Ventura served in the United States Navy. Ventura graduated with BUD/S class 58 in December 1970[7] and was part of Underwater Demolition Team 12 (UDT).[8] The UDTs were merged with the US Navy SEALs in 1983, 8 years after Ventura had left the Navy. Bill Salisbury, an attorney in San Diego and a former Navy SEAL officer, accused Ventura of "pretending" to be a SEAL and wrote that Ventura would be blurring an important distinction by claiming to be a SEAL when he was actually a frogman with the UDT. Compared to SEAL Teams, UDTs saw less combat and took fewer casualties.[9][10][11] Following that, Governor Ventura's office confirmed that Ventura was a member of the UDTs. His spokesman stated that Ventura has never tried to convince people otherwise.[9] Ventura stated: "Today we refer to all of us as SEALs; that's all it is," and described the accusations of lying about being a SEAL as "[m]uch ado about nothing."[11] Ventura has frequently referred to his military career in public statements and debates.[9][12][13] He was criticized by hunters and conservationists for stating in an interview with the Minneapolis StarTribune in April 2001, "Until you have hunted men, you haven't hunted yet."[13][14] In January 2002, Ventura, who had never specifically claimed to have fought in Vietnam, disclosed for the first time that he did not see combat. He did not receive the Combat Action Ribbon, which was awarded to those involved in a firefight or who went on clandestine or special operations where the risk of enemy fire was great or expected.[8]

research that

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OWSisdead

No, lets acknowledge WHY Jesse said what he said.....even though I already made it plainfully clear Jesse was out of line during a soldier's wake.

My posts have everything to do with the topic. It's your ignorance that prefers to ignore Jesse's reasoning because it was'nt 2 million American lives lost in Iraq and Afghanistan - and the body count is still out in Libya.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Been a sniper, I can only assume how many unarmed Iraqis he's shot dead! I don't think he's in any position to making any judgement upon Jesse Ventura. Best this sniper just keeps his trap shut.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Been a sniper, I can only assume how many unarmed Iraqis he's shot dead! I don't think he's in any position to making any judgement upon Jesse Ventura. Best this sniper just keeps his trap shut.

Awesome! A man with experience speaks on the subject and hits the nail on the head.

I wondered how a guy who gets off on his kill count has any room to pass judgement on anyone else for any reason whatsoever. But in his eyes, everything he did was right and just.

Thanks, BM - stars...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

Oh you mean the guy who *claims* he was a navy SEAL who was actually part of UDT that wasn't merged with SEAL teams until after Jesse was out of the Navy? He's just a #ing fanboy.

Jesse deserved what he got for that #ed up comment. And at a wake for a friend? He's lucky he only got hit once.

A loss of any life #ing sucks
edit on 6-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Alex to defense:
www.youtube.com...

Chris on O'Reilly:
www.youtube.com...

Previous story on 21 Dec 2011 regarding another false accusation being pulled over by the police
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by corporation

And thats about right too; I think Alex Jones is more believeable in this story. As for the sniper, what he said in your thread was dispicable both accusing Jesse of saying something he probably did'nt in the first place and the attitude of the sniper towards Iraqis in general.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Opie and Anthony two of the most rugged men in the world.

hahahahaha

they wouldn't bust a grape in a food fight.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Thanks for posting those videos. Alex seems to have a firm grasp on this situation and I don't say that often.

Also, you can see what a jerk the guy is in his interview with O'Reilly. I mean FFS - O'Reilly even says at the end that he "wants you to buy his book". This guy is bought and paid for...plain and simple.

I"m still LoL'ing about "bad-mouthing Bush (et al)" - hahaha

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla
Here is a interview with Navy SEAL, Chris Kyle telling his story about how he knocked Jesse Ventura to the ground with a punch.

For people that don't know, here is Chris Kyle. He is all over the news as being the "Deadliest Sniper in America"

telegraph.co.uk

Do you have any idea who this guy is?
Do you know how many people this man has murdered?
He works for blackwater and other agencies.
How do you know that this ever happened? You just take this guy's word for it?

How do you know that he made this up to turn vets against Jesse?

edit on 6-1-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

This guy is a textbook psychopath.
He brags about shooting and killing unarmed iraqi women.
This is who TPTB hire to murder people.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
BS IMO. I dont hear this guy speaking up for the Ameican people. This guy is just a sheeple
and I believe anyone who believes him is also a mindless sheeple

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

I honestly dont care who or what he did, Ventura ran his mouth and he got WHAT he deserved!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Hmm....a fabricated story to slander Jesse Ventura and assassinate his character. That's an interesting way to look at it.

Jones describes how TMZ recently released an article claiming that Ventura was driving recklessly while drunk or something like that, but he threatened to sue so they pulled it.

Ventura recently endorsed Ron Paul for president, and he's very outspoken against the war, our corrupt political system, problems with the two party system, the Federal Reserve, 9/11-- you name it. He's one of the most anti-establishment people out there, and he is not afraid to speak his mind. He's also been talking about running as VP for Ron Paul, or if he doesn't get the nomination, even running for president on his own.

Maybe this whole thing is just a stunt to make Ventura look bad? Watch the Opie and Anthony interview again. Notice how they say some anonymous "caller" says that he got in a fight with Ventura? And that guy is looking at the floor and has body language as if he's lying. We'll see what Ventura has to say about it, but keep your eye on this story. Don't be suprised if it goes mainstream, because it's already on it's way there with that guy going on Fox.

Regardless of what you think about Alex Jones, watch that video where he breaks down this whole Ventura bar fight thing. He makes some great points.
edit on 6-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Boy HomerinNC, that line is really thin.
Hard to tell what side we should be on, aint' it?
Honor? What is that? Tell me.
There is right and wrong buddy, and it isn't about what you say in a bar, it is about what is RIGHT.
Right is right.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join