It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy SEAL Chris Kyle punches Jesse Ventura

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by openeyeswideshut

Well leave the country if you dont like it, and dont let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I read somewhere that Jesse was never ever a seal because they formed after he left the service, or do I stand corrected?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OWSisdead
reply to post by openeyeswideshut

Well leave the country if you dont like it, and dont let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.

lol first off i live in Canada. Second me leaving your country has nothing to do with you getting smarter... plain and simple facts your ignorance failed to point out before you made your post.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OWSisdead

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
Jesse was a SEAL before this guy was a sperm, Jesse can say whatever he wants in my opinion, he served his country , became a governor, and now talks about conspiracy theories all day. Some chump who sucker punches old men should be ashamed of his actions.

You are completely wrong and naive. Jesse had no right to say those things at a wake for a military man Jesse the knuckle dragger lacked decorum. It would be like me coming to your mothers funeral and pissing on her casket.

you're naive, i am a "military man" 2 tours in Iraq with the U.S. Army and i could care less about the dead dude, live by the sword die by the sword. Nobody is shedding any tears for us murderers nor do we expect it. Doesn't matter if they knew that fool or not , doesn't matter if they were at a funeral or a wedding. The truth is the truth and Jesse gives it to you regardless of where you're at. For the SEAL to get offended when he's killed more men than most veterans is ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotsdavy1
I read somewhere that Jesse was never ever a seal because they formed after he left the service, or do I stand corrected?

From September 11, 1969, to September 10, 1975, during the Vietnam War era, Ventura served in the United States Navy. Ventura graduated with BUD/S class 58 in December 1970[7] and was part of Underwater Demolition Team 12 (UDT).[8] The UDTs were merged with the US Navy SEALs in 1983, 8 years after Ventura had left the Navy.

You are right, and are not. He was what would became the seals

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OWSisdead

For all the respectable americans out there keep doing what your doing and don't buy into the whole world peace means conquering everyone mentality like this POS does. It's people like this that give americans a bad name. For all the actually intelligent people out there i will see you on a different thread where there can be such things as a smart conversation for now the idiocracy of OWSisdead makes me take my leave.

link   
That guy is a tool and the epitome of what's wrong with all militaries. He's obviously the type of soldier that if ordered to do something unlawful, unjust, or just plain wrong would do it without hesitation.

Not to mention this soldier has no self-control, obviously is a violent person as well.

People don't sucker punch the Westboro Baptist Church and they say much worse things, at much worse times.
edit on 1/5/2012 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I hope he gets charged with assault. There's no justification for physical voilence, especially against a 60 year old.

Jesse, you're the MAN!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

edit on 5-1-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: i love traffic signs

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
ZeroUnlmtd, So your a member of the U.S. Army?

"The truth is the truth and Jesse gives it to you regardless of where you're at."

Truth? All I ever hear out of Jesse is B.S. Honestly, hearing some of the stuff he says makes me think hes a nutjob.

Besides the point, I'm glad he got knocked in the face. He deserves it. Show some respect to soldiers, politics aside this man is doing his job. You dont mess with the best Special Forces.

Weird you bring up MW3 is the only thing creditbility he has, when previous posts of you were asking ATS members for gamertags of British players to play MW3 and BF3 with. LOL
edit on 5-1-2012 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla
ZeroUnlmtd, So your a member of the U.S. Army?

"The truth is the truth and Jesse gives it to you regardless of where you're at."

Truth? All I ever hear out of Jesse is B.S. Honestly, hearing some of the stuff he says makes me think hes a nutjob.

Besides the point, I'm glad he got knocked in the face. He deserves it. Show some respect to soldiers, politics aside this man is doing his job. You dont mess with the best Special Forces.

Weird you bring up MW3 is the only thing creditbility he has, when you are from Britian and previous posts of you were asking ATS members for gamertags of British players to play MW3 and BF3 with. LOL

i'm not from britain? i was asking for british players, if you've ever played mw3 online with friends you'll find that british kids have the funniest jokes ever, who else would call you a slag or a walt, i don't even know what those are but sound hilarious. And no I served 6 years in the U.S. Army and am now out of the military as of April this year. And for Jesse yes he does spout some bull on his tv show but he's only asking questions the network have scripted for him. If you believe that show is true because it is on TruTV then you're wrong. But in other videos with Jesse he hits the nail on the head with his questions and comments. Does he deserve to be hit in the face ? No , he's 60 years old, whether right or wrong haven't ya'll ever heard of respect your elders? You don't have to agree with anything he says but you don't just hit a 60 year old dude because of what he's saying

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join