It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy SEAL Chris Kyle punches Jesse Ventura

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by OWSisdead
Jesse Ventura is a hangover from last nights drunk, He talks like he has a nose full of snot. You dont go to a wake and say we deserve to lose a few guys. For all of you in this thread that say we deserve to lose a few guys you are disgusting pieces of human debris. ,,|,,

Yes that is correct,

If what jesse did is true he was out line in.

He got punched , tasted a fist , then the concrete floor because

he disrespected the mourning of one of the BOYS who lost there lives , then have the audacity to say deserve to lose a few guys lol.

There is a time and place for that . Not while they are grieving.

I wonder if Jesse came to any one of your funerals and acted up which one of you would be like

hey its okay guys !

Its just jesse , let him disrespect us because its jesse !

Yes the comments of some people are here are border line Westboro.

Jesse is some of the new ATS members here who don't use search functions and blab like they know what there talking about .

I'm sorry for your fake navy seal , I used to be a big fan of Jesse till his ignorance , was shown to me when he went on MSM , with this back peddling of questions and answers

Losing more respect for Jesse , and clearly some of his foolish followers , who would approve this sort of behavoir.

There is a time and place for these things. This was not one of them.

I don't agree with wars either , but i didn't lose my empthy for the familys and soliders

He deserved it ,

Sucker punch ? Your lucky thats all he got .

How many of you think jesse could beat him up one on one ?

NO ? Old man can't?

Then be greatful all he was dealt with was a "sucker" punch

Do you know what a boot tastes like from a solider? Do you know what 10 of his solider buddies would taste like ?

didn't think so...

he got off pretty easy .

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OWSisdead

So it's ok for Iraq and Afghanistan to loose 2 million people? Please don't let me paint a picture for you of what many of your soldiers have really got up to over there, not to mention the type of weaponry used on these people.

And no, two wrongs don't make a right. Does any soldier deserve to loose his life over there? Absolutely not! But neither do a majority of the 2 million innocent people your forces killed and murdered over there either!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

I agree, Jesse did'nt choose him timing well at all and probably deserved a good smack for that.

However on the other hand, the US military go over there and do what they are ordered to do......but that does'nt include murder; every soldier has right to say no to orders that are morally and ethically wrong. Soldiers are trained to kill, not murder. Know the difference!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by OWSisdead

So it's ok for Iraq and Afghanistan to loose 2 million people? Please don't let me paint a picture for you of what many of your soldiers have really got up to over there, not to mention the type of weaponry used on these people.

And no, two wrongs don't make a right. Does any soldier deserve to loose his life over there? Absolutely not! But neither do a majority of the 2 million innocent people your forces killed and murdered over there either!

It must be your I.Q. that lets you compare apples to oranges. The thread topic is about how disrepectful Jesse the knuckle dragger was at a military mans wake. It's not that hard to figure out, so you can stop with the Cindy Sheehan liberal gobbly gook mantra.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I really have a hard time believing Ventura would say something like that. There is always two sides to the story. We need Venturas account too. Who knows what really happened.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I like Jesse, but this should illustrate why he wouldn't be a good VP for Ron Paul.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by stdscf12
I really have a hard time believing Ventura would say something like that. There is always two sides to the story. We need Venturas account too. Who knows what really happened.

Well I heard Jesse the punching bag say he wouldnt stand any longer for the national anthem, so I assume he would talk this smack.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Put 'em both inside the wrestling ring, & it'll be a whole 'nother story.

"The Body grabs The Sniper by the head & suplex slams him down onto the mat!"

"And now The Body climbs onto the top-rope, taunting the crowd!"

"The Body lands a clean diving elbow from the top & pins his opponent, ready for the ref to make the 3-count!"

"When..wait..what's this! Barack "The Barry" Obama comes from outta nowhere with the steel chair & makes a solid connection with The Body's head!"

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Jesse himself is a former navy seal. At the least this guys hould respect a fellow seal and his sentiments in addition to Jesse's Age.

Respect a fellow SEAL? You seriously just said that? Tell Jesse to start respecting his fellow SEALs before he starts ranting his conspiracy's, and saying we should lose more men, at a bar with family members of a dead SEAL after a wake.

Edit: To be completely honest, Chris Kyle held back. I would have beaten the # out of Jesse if he would have said that. Its something that Westboro Baptist Church would do.

edit on 5-1-2012 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

Ron Paul doesn't believe the 9/11 conspiracy's, Jesse does.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I know Jesse says some "questionable" things, but this seems a little overboard. I'd also like to hear his side of the story... if true I can't say he didn't deserve the punch. I know Jesse has quite the ego, but I also know he talks to some people who are ignorant & rude.

Although Chris Kyle is in the war for all the wrong reasons, Ventura saying something to that extreme at a wake is uncalled for.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

You know that Kyle(sniper) guy capped over 250 guys right? over 180 confirmed kills, 255 is his own "brag estimate".

You don´t think he screamed "hell yeah! got that son of a bitch!" "Headshot!" at least once to his buddies afterwards, maybe even celebrating with a bear after killing another human being? And you say Jesse was disrespectful for commenting like this?

Talk about short-sighted ignoramus.
edit on 5-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
So they were viewing the dead bodies at a bar? Hmm. That's interesting, seeing as how a wake is done at a funeral home or a residence with the bodies in view. If this happened after the wake, then it's not a wake, it's SEALs getting drunk. You know what happens next...

Alcohol and funerals do not mix well. The result is what you are reading about in the OP. Somebody would have gotten punched that night, even with Jesse out of the picture. That's just what happens when you mix grieving+alcohol+SEALs.

If Jesse really said that, then he deserved what he got.

.....but come on, it's Opie and Anthony. 'nuff said
edit on 1/5/2012 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

They went to the bar afterwards with family members. He said it mostly a SEAL bar.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
repost
edit on 5-1-2012 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

You know that Kyle(sniper) guy capped over 250 guys right? over 180 confirmed kills, 255 is his own "brag estimate".

You don´t think he screamed "hell yeah! got that son of a bitch!" "Headshot!" at least once to his buddies afterwards, maybe even celebrating with a bear after killing another human being? And you say Jesse was disrespectful for commenting like this?

Tha audacity you have to assume what a man in that position would do or say. Kyle was on a talk show and he didnt brag about killing, his job was to keep Americans alive (he said). Little metrosexuals like yourself do not understand war because your are too busy tearing this great country down. Shame on you!!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
honestly i agree with what jesse said. If you serve in nowadays armed forces i think you need to get your head on straight. Your not doing this for freedom justice rights or the american dream, your doing it to line the pockets of the richest men in the world.
If you sign your life away on a piece of paper just so a couple guys can get some cash I honestly believe that you do need to lose a couple men. Not that i wish death upon anyone, but you have to realize that they didn't die for anything. The realization that you've seen your friends die in front of your eyes for nothing may be the only way to get it through a thick headed marine that this war needs to stop. I believe in fighting for freedom as much as the next person, but fighting for "freedom" in my opinion never involved invading countries.
My heart will always go to those mourning the loss of a loved one, but as for any soldier who dies in nowaday wars I have no sympathy for you. Simply because you never questioned why.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OWSisdead

Originally posted by NeoVain

Tha audacity you have to assume what a man in that position would do or say. Kyle was on a talk show and he didnt brag about killing, his job was to keep Americans alive (he said). Little metrosexuals like yourself do not understand war because your are too busy tearing this great country down. Shame on you!!

tearing this great country down is exactly what this war is doing. I'm sorry to break this to you but your the one who doesn't understand war.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Jesse was a SEAL before this guy was a sperm, Jesse can say whatever he wants in my opinion, he served his country , became a governor, and now talks about conspiracy theories all day. Some chump who sucker punches old men should be ashamed of his actions.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
Jesse was a SEAL before this guy was a sperm, Jesse can say whatever he wants in my opinion, he served his country , became a governor, and now talks about conspiracy theories all day. Some chump who sucker punches old men should be ashamed of his actions.

You are completely wrong and naive. Jesse had no right to say those things at a wake for a military man Jesse the knuckle dragger lacked decorum. It would be like me coming to your mothers funeral and pissing on her casket.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join