It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy SEAL Chris Kyle punches Jesse Ventura

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
And when he said he was leaving America to never come back, because he didn’t like the way things went for him, I consider him a poor loser, a yellow bellied coward and traitor.

But those are just my feelings.

I have always been raised to never give up fighting for what you believe in. Apparently quitting in Jesse's book is ok, as long as you can blame others.

edit on 5-1-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
reply to post by TDawgRex

Truth be told Im sure he could care less about your opinion of him! If you cant see that ventura is MUCH more american than this guy ever wishes he was, then I dont know what to tell you.

Venture is a punk, pure and simple. I would tell him that to his face and dare him to have a sit down and convince me otherwise.

Just another pampered "Entertainment bimbo".

Just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I'm kind of in shock in some people actaully saying that Jesse was right when he said that we deserve to lose some soldiers? Are you serious?

Maybe I'm not seeing eye to eye, but they were at the bar with the family members of a SEAL that just got died. Show respect. Sometimes I think the Westboro Baptist Church is right for some people that posted in this thread. :/

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

Maybe Jessie should have kept his voice down in that situation but anyone who took part in that war deserves no respect IMO.
This guy saying he kills for his country is a flat out lie, he kills to protect corporate investments.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Jesse should have kept his voice down and leave his opinions for InfoWars.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
It's pure speculation but i think its pretty clear that Jesse has some deep rooted anger or can i say even say feelings of betrayal towards the country that he fought for. His actions speak volumes and it looks like some type of unfortunate situation had happened to him, God only knows. But he is biting the hand that has fed him for so long....
edit on 5-1-2012 by descendedstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
For a veteran and older and wiser person like Jesse that was totally a low blow for him to get hit.

'I don't agree with the politics... the country tells me what to do'

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

wasn't there a wwf wrestler called jesse ventura?

is this the same guy?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Yep, the same guy. Navy SEAL, wwf wrestler, Governor of Minnesota.

The guy Chuck Norris calls "sir".

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
jesse woke me up so im grateful for that.

this guy just does whatever his country says??? talk about asleep

Since when do you join the military to do what some guy says? You join to be a member of the country in combat.

Damned if I'd let some loser just bag me if I had chosen that, what do you want, him to say "You're right jesse. I am crap!"

nah, your military do a job, it's not his place to question the fact people do it and die.

edited.

edit on 5-1-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Damned if I'd let some loser just bag me if I had chosen that, what do you want, him to say "You're right jesse. I am crap!"

No he should be saying:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

When you volunteer during wartime, a war against a country we invaded out of aggression,and the biggest reason for doing so is for money (weather education money or the big bucks they pay them) then these soldiers are not doing the right thing.

What is the difference between our invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq, and Germany when they invaded Poland and Austria?

Oh wait I know, the world was not afraid of Germany like us so Germany got attacked by the rest of the world.

Jessie was right.
edit on 5-1-2012 by LoneGunMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
In my opinion Chris Kyle is not much better than a Mafia hitman. For the hitman the Don decides. For Kyle the “country” decides who to kill. The US State has lead numerous aggressive criminal wars since WWII. Wars based upon lies. Wars which were responsible for the death of millions of innocent people. So anyone joining voluntary makes a similar decision like someone who decides to join a crime cartel. Joining organized crime might be a respected career in some regions. You will get respect not only by your criminal peers, but also by many local law-abiding citizens. But that doesn't make it morally right. Following orders does never absolve you from your personal responsibility. This is true for a hitman and it is also true for a soldier.

Kyle made money by killing other people. Unless they are part of the MIC, his fellow citizens didn't benefit from his killings. They only had to pay the taxes to support Kyle. And what did they get back? Nothing , except perhaps some misguided jingoistic pride “YEAH, USA, USA - we are nation number one!”.

Even after he has retired, Kyle is still making money through the business of death as a military contractor. No respect for this man from me. No wonder a he is willing to sucker punch and old man.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Both men need to learn some humility . They both acted likt bigotted americans .....typical

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
What an idiot this guy is. He was so proud that he beat up a "geriatric"(his word not mine). Ventura is pretty old, I know I wouldnt hit him. Jesse would have killed that guy 15-20 years ago

Jesse himself is a former navy seal. At the least this guys hould respect a fellow seal and his sentiments in addition to Jesse's Age.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

Jesse Ventura may have chosen the wrong place at the wrong time but he was right! Between Iraq and Afghanistan, more than 2 million people have been killed and the USA have no business being there in the first place. And yes, many innocent people had been murdered by US forces just for the fun of it. The truth hurts but it can't be denied and we can no longer show our ignorance to whats really going on over there. Even some soldiers have also been murdered aka "friendly fire" because they knew too much and/or spoke up about it.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Yes, same guy

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hmf. So this is america now? Young men bragging about beating the elderly...

Thug Nation.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
reply to post by Laxpla

wasn't there a wwf wrestler called jesse ventura?

is this the same guy?

Yeah thats him, he was also in the first Predator movie with Arnold Schwartzeneggar.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Jesse Ventura is a hangover from last nights drunk. He talks like he has a nose full of snot. You dont go to a wake and say we deserve to lose a few guys. For all of you in this thread that say we deserve to lose a few guys you are disgusting pieces of human debris. ,,|,,
edit on 5-1-2012 by OWSisdead because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join