It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The "Racial Justice Act": Using the Race Card to Exonerate Death Row Criminals

page: 3
8
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


Oh boy, you got me there. Those many blacks MUST be what the real problem is. And here I was about to question your use of an Egyptian name for your avatar. Thought you was a N-lover there for a minute. Thanks for setting me straight.


You can go on being an absolute creep if you want. Oh yes, before I forget, my husband is from North Africa.


Which means absolutely nothing. If he is black, he needs to have a talk with you....since being from somewhere doesnt necessarily determine your race. South Africa is full of whites and I am positive for some reason....dont ask me why though, that people can move from one place to another. Calling me a creep though is pretty low. Havent disrespected you one bit.




posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


Oh boy, you got me there. Those many blacks MUST be what the real problem is. And here I was about to question your use of an Egyptian name for your avatar. Thought you was a N-lover there for a minute. Thanks for setting me straight.


You can go on being an absolute creep if you want. Oh yes, before I forget, my husband is from North Africa.


Which means absolutely nothing. If he is black, he needs to have a talk with you....since being from somewhere doesnt necessarily determine your race. South Africa is full of whites and I am positive for some reason....dont ask me why though, that people can move from one place to another. Calling me a creep though is pretty low. Havent disrespected you one bit.



Apparently you are not aware of the difference between North and South Africa. You are still making stupid assumptions about me.



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33
reply to post by illuminatislave
 



Brother, I was wondering the same thing and even alerted them to the fact that the title and article say completely different things. After their impotence, I decided to join the fight. What the hell?


It's people like you who keep racism alive. And yes I will set you straight.
When Obama was first elected I saw an increase in people being friendly with one another, but somehow after a couple years it all started to change. This admin has done more to ruin race relations than any other I remember in my lifetime.
edit on 14-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)


Common tactic here on ATS........call people what you yourself are. Its called projection.



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
to be fair the mods are here voluntarily and sometimes are understaffed. They are human too. I will admit that there are SOME not all or most but SOME that do selective modding. It's up to the community to set the standard, not "disinfo people" or mods, one disrupts and the other mediates.... we are the community...speak up
edit on 14-1-2012 by casenately because: better now



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


More insults.....tsk, tsk. I fear your losing this one Horus. Keep them coming though; I can take it. I promise not to pull any so-called cards on you either. I just wonder how you will rationalize hating me since you cannot see my skin. Maybe I am pulling the truth-card....hurts doesnt it?



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33
reply to post by illuminatislave
 



Brother, I was wondering the same thing and even alerted them to the fact that the title and article say completely different things. After their impotence, I decided to join the fight. What the hell?


It's people like you who keep racism alive. And yes I will set you straight.
When Obama was first elected I saw an increase in people being friendly with one another, but somehow after a couple years it all started to change. This admin has done more to ruin race relations than any other I remember in my lifetime.
edit on 14-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)


Common tactic here on ATS........call people what you yourself are. Its called projection.



Enough!

Let's talk metaphysics. I have enough courage to view everyone as Children of The Most High. That does not excuse anyone from calling me names due to my skin color.
We are all made in the image and likeness of God. Everything else is just cultural experience.



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately
 


You make a good point. With 250,000 members, its hard to keep track of all violations.



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


More insults.....tsk, tsk. I fear your losing this one Horus. Keep them coming though; I can take it. I promise not to pull any so-called cards on you either. I just wonder how you will rationalize hating me since you cannot see my skin. Maybe I am pulling the truth-card....hurts doesnt it?


All you are doing is proving yourself a typical liberal who views yourself as more morally just than others. I'm not surprised.



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
mini modding is lame. setting people straight is not exactly what we learn from. I think projection is also non conducive to a productive conversation. It is all related to TPTB putting us against each other. One person calls the other a racist. The other defends why he is not. The other insists and then , nothing . we dont hear them laughing their twisted heads off.
edit on 14-1-2012 by casenately because: fix



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33
reply to post by illuminatislave
 



Brother, I was wondering the same thing and even alerted them to the fact that the title and article say completely different things. After their impotence, I decided to join the fight. What the hell?


It's people like you who keep racism alive. And yes I will set you straight.
When Obama was first elected I saw an increase in people being friendly with one another, but somehow after a couple years it all started to change. This admin has done more to ruin race relations than any other I remember in my lifetime.
edit on 14-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)


Common tactic here on ATS........call people what you yourself are. Its called projection.



Enough!

Let's talk metaphysics. I have enough courage to view everyone as Children of The Most High. That does not excuse anyone from calling me names due to my skin color.
We are all made in the image and likeness of God. Everything else is just cultural experience.


I feel you there. Truce accepted. It does take courage in this day and age to say the truth about our brotherhood. God does not see race, so why do we? Has to be a test, I figure, but who knows? Thanks for a good exchange.



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
250,000 minds that disseminate information to their families and friends. We come here to learn and spread the word. well some do, I get bored with after making all my tin foil hats for the day.



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   




The death penality is a mess. It pretty much needs to be eliminated.



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


More insults.....tsk, tsk. I fear your losing this one Horus. Keep them coming though; I can take it. I promise not to pull any so-called cards on you either. I just wonder how you will rationalize hating me since you cannot see my skin. Maybe I am pulling the truth-card....hurts doesnt it?


All you are doing is proving yourself a typical liberal who views yourself as more morally just than others. I'm not surprised.


I will ignore this one, since I already called a truce. BUT, for the record, I am a registered republican that cannot stand big government. However, I stand up for what I believe to be the truth, regardless of party politics. Take care, Horus!



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


So Obama has ruined race relations?

Or maybe his election made it easier for people like you to express those nasty feelings that you've been harboring towards non whites.

This thread is also garbage.



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by intelligenthoodlum33
 


I believe THIS is at the core of every living person



"It is very important to realize fully that God's intent for every one of His children is abundance of every good and perfect thing. He created Perfection and endowed His children with exactly the same power. They can create and maintain Perfection also and express God—dominion over the earth and all that is therein. Mankind was originally created in the Image: and Likeness of God. The only reason all do not manifest This dominion is because they do not use their Divine Authority—that with which each individual is endowed and by which he is intended to govern his world. Thus, they are not obeying the Law of Love by pouring out peace and blessing to all creation.
"This comes about through their failure to accept and acknowledge themselves—Temples of the Most High Living God—and to hold this acknowledgment with eternal recognition. Humanity—in its present seeming limitation of time, space, and activity—is in the same condition a person in need
would be to whom some one held out a handful of money. If the needing one did not step forward and accept the money held out to him—how in the world could he ever have the benefit—which it could bring.


"The mass of mankind is in exactly this state of consciousness today—and will continue in it—until they accept the God within their hearts as—the Owner—Giver—and Doer—of all the Good—that has ever come into their lives and world.

"The personal self of every individual must acknowledge completely and unconditionally that the human or outer activity of consciousness—has absolutely—nothing—of its own. Even the energy—by which one recognizes the Great God Within—is radiated into the personal self—by the Great God Self.

"Love and praise—of That Great Self Within—and the attention maintained focused upon Truth—health—freedom—peace—supply—or any other thing that you may desire for a right use—persistently held in your conscious thought and feeling—will bring them into your use and world—as surely as there is a Great Law of Magnetic Attraction in the Universe.

"The Eternal Law of Life is that—'Whatever you think and feel you bring into form; where your thought is there you are—for you are your consciousness; and whatever you meditate upon—you become.'



www.sacred-texts.com...



The light of God is at the nucleus of every cell and atom of every person on this planet, regardless of race, color, religion, culture, political demographic or any other variation you can dream of.

There is no excuse for race baiting and race warfare in the name of social justice.

edit on 14-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


So Obama has ruined race relations?

Or maybe his election made it easier for people like you to express those nasty feelings that you've been harboring towards non whites.

This thread is also garbage.


The Obamas are terrible for race relations because they have advanced race and class warfare. The Democrats do this anyway as a policy for attracting minority votes,and it has worked out splendidly for them. Why do they also have to attack every Republican black? It's to advance their agenda of socialism.
They attacked Herman Cain because he was too much of a threat to Obama. They have attacked Alan West. I've had people attack me when I posted something abour Star Parker.
Tell me why ?


As far as what you think I am harboring, I direct you to my post above about the Spark of God within every single person. As I said before there is simply no excuse for race baiting of any kind. Anything less than accepting the God within is a mistake.

I would challenge every atheist and secular on this point too.


edit on 14-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


I despise Obama and the Dems but its funny how you ignore what the GOP and fringe right wingers have done to advance race and class warfare.

Kind of like the ATS mod bots when it comes to modding some of the stuff that the klansmen on here post!



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
reply to post by casenately
 


Funny how these mods can't locate racist posts and or threads, but flood my inbox asap with warnings if I'm being ill mannered on here, especially toward the hate spewing members of the right that post that kind of nonsense.

This website is a joke and the people in charge probably share similar views, which is why racism is TOLERATED on here.



Or maybe we all need to live in your world of political correctness? And your avatar name is Illuminati Slave? Maybe you could rethink your ideas some.



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


I despise Obama and the Dems but its funny how you ignore what the GOP and fringe right wingers have done to advance race and class warfare.

Kind of like the ATS mod bots when it comes to modding some of the stuff that the klansmen on here post!


And what is THAT exactly? Find me one example in the GOP? Or in your world of political correctness we are not allowed to criticize the POTUS? Think again about your own ideas of things before you hold others in contempt.

Klansmen? Like Robert Byrd? Democrat....
edit on 14-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
8
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join