It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about these Mass Coffins?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

i've been in contact with mr lacy recently wherein he extended an invitation to tour their covington georgia facility to observe production of these "containers" -

please note all containers have been moved from the madison georgia area to the covington georgia plant a few months back -

to: theresa musselwhite date:
Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 9:17 AM
subject: Re: fema coffins in georgia

Theresa,

There is not a patent on any of the Vantage Burial Vault products.
We do have a patent on our lawn crypt product (see our web page).
If you would like to visit us and see the plant during the production of
the molded parts please try to visit us on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
Those are the days that we run production on the molding machines.
Thursday and Fridays we only paint and ship product. If you would like
to bring a camera that would be fine but I would prefer that you do not take
video. We would not like to have our competition in the plastic molding
market to have that much information about how we run. I am sure you
can understand.

i will confirm there are containers manufacturer by vantage that are indeed burial vaults - a friend confirmed it on the passing of his mother in november last year.

i did ask mr lacy for the patent number of these "containers" and i find it strange to know there isn't one.

good to see you Pauligirl!

edit on 5-1-2012 by musselwhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Wait, that doesn't make any sense. The question is, what's with ALL these coffin thingies, and the answer is, don't worry, they're just coffin thingies. Nothing to be worried about? lol It's like we know they're coffin thingies. The question is, what's with them?

Let me be more specific. How many of them are there? Stockpiles like that have been reported being seen in more than one place. I saw a Google map layout one time of all the places they've been stockpiled and if you added em up according to that map there was enough of them for at least HALF the population and maybe every man/women/child in the country. But is that accurate? I mean, how many people are they planning on burying? That's the real question.

Is it just one stockpile, or are they really all over the place like some people claim?
edit on 5-1-2012 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilman

i take it you did not click on the link provided by Pauligirl - they are located in numerous states - wyoming, texas, georgia - other states as well -

there are burial vaults and there are fema coffins - please read the thread - they were ordered by FEMA after 9/11 in case of a biological attack -

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

Nope, didn't see that post. Thanks for pointing it out. I just asked because every time this gets talked about someone says they're not coffins! It's like okay, I don't care what you call them. You can call them fruit baskets if you want to. The question is, are they planning on burying people in them or not? How many people are they planning on putting in the ground? That's the real question that had everyone scared.

Then people try to say, oh it's nothing. Don't worry. It's for a biological epidemic. It's like wait what? How many people do they plan getting sick? That doesn't make me feel any better either.

But anyway, to this thread specifically, I think the idea was if there was gonna be mass kill offs, they would put these things in the ground first. Then just shovel the people into them. You wouldn't be moving them with bodies already in them.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilman

if you check out the link provided by pauligirl you will see the patent - these coffins are for cremation and are air tight - and they are every where -

remember some are burial vaults but the one that has the patent are not - they are coffins holding at least 3 persons - imho

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
In regards to the trains (see my previous post in this thread) I took a look on Google maps at the area I was told all the "f3ma trains" were. There are alot of train cars there. I am posting a link to maps as I cannot manage a screen grab, nor an embed (see my signature!!!
)

maps.google.com...

Zoom in and look around the general area, all those rectangles are train cars, specifically the ones we are talking about here. In the general vicinity there is a runway, owens corning, and some arabic factory with arabic words on it (this is from my hubbys eye witness account) Take a look folks. One of these days we are gonna take a trip out there and see what we see. For anyone in that area go tell us what you see, apparently it is visible from the roadway.

If my link doesn't work, do a search for "owens corning" Delmar near NY

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Guys, there is a reason through history that people are just ALL put in giant holes and covered and/or burned. Just think a plot the size of a football field as a giant hole could fit thousands on thousands and take no time at all, where as the same size using these so called coffins you will be lucky to get a hundred....even if you put 2-3 per "coffin" its way to much space and not worth the time. So these are definitely for something else. Time to move on

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wiz4769
Guys, there is a reason through history that people are just ALL put in giant holes and covered and/or burned. Just think a plot the size of a football field as a giant hole could fit thousands on thousands and take no time at all, where as the same size using these so called coffins you will be lucky to get a hundred....even if you put 2-3 per "coffin" its way to much space and not worth the time. So these are definitely for something else. Time to move on
the word to consider here is "biological" - the patent on these containers shows they are air-tight and for cremation - on the thread "fema coffins in georgia" covers this and in the opening statement from the OP it was the understanding they were ordered by fema after 9/11 in case of a biological attack -

but yes, it's really time to move on - anyway, good luck to ya!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

There really isn't a whole lot there. Just one stack of them would'nt fulfill the needs to bury the people who die in your average city daily.

Clevelands Plain Dealer obits page is two to three pages on a daily basis. Ohio requires these coffin liners by law.

Besides, why bury, when you can burn?

During the years of the black death in Europe, wagons were sent to homes and family members were instructed to bring out their dead.

There are way to many people to work like that now. But if a black plastic case was delivered to each home, the sick could be put in it by family members until they could be collected by trucks much later, to burn in large incinerators I would assume in central locations. Most of the small town in the US could not handle this on their own.

For those that pay attention, the govs of the planet are all busy creating virus and bacteria that cannot be killed on top of this the natural world is evolving their own deadly bugs. T

They have TOLD us time and time again, there will be a major plague again, it is not if it is when! it would kill a third of the world population they have speculated.
edit on 14-4-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join