It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about these Mass Coffins?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I watched this video below and I have a question, i'm not sure if anybody has bothered to ask this question but I would like everyone's input. Watch the video first then read below to see my question. The video says they are coffins but look hard at the coffins then read my question below.

If they are really a bunch of coffins......where are the handles on them? In my opinion it would be rather difficult to lift and move a bunch of coffins WITH bodies in them with NO handles. If a vehicle was going to move them like a forklift it still would prove difficult if people had to lift them onto pallets with NO handles.
edit on 5-1-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: video link

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Arent these the outer shells to hold the coffins (which are required by law in some states)? They need tops tho.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Arent these the outer shells to hold the coffins (which are required by law in some states)? They need tops tho.

most coffins are bigger than those black boxes, and I don't see why they would make a bunch of real coffins if those were good enough, let alone feel obligated to make a shell for a coffin if they were gonna kill everyone openly anyways .... jus sayin

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

Check out #4 on the link provided.

www.popularmechanics.com...

There's alot of other myths destroyed as well.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
why doesnt anyone just set it on fire? let them all burn so they can waste the time and money to rebuild them again

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Talk about preparation.

Fema is stacked and ready to go.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

popular mechanics is not a valid source for anything, sorry.

the fema deathcamps thing has always been a bit far fetched since the theories started kicking around; but then again there's no smoke without fire. anyone up to date with what happened to all the prison cars with the guillotines/gunderson steel contracts etc??

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by RickyVelveeta

the fema deathcamps thing has always been a bit far fetched since the theories started kicking around; but then again there's no smoke without fire. anyone up to date with what happened to all the prison cars with the guillotines/gunderson steel contracts etc??

i read what they said on popularmechanics, but it seems they can't measure length, width, and height. If they're liners then why are most coffins w/ handles bigger than the liners?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

There really isn't a whole lot there. Just one stack of them would'nt fulfill the needs to bury the people who die in your average city daily.

Clevelands Plain Dealer obits page is two to three pages on a daily basis. Ohio requires these coffin liners by law.

Besides, why bury, when you can burn?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by RickyVelveeta

I'll be the first to admit that PM is no longer what it once was.

But gullitiones? Where'd that come from? That's the first I have heard of them being used.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
sorry to bust up this guys last punch line in the video but didnt a bunch of soldiers just get dumped into a landfill? LOL they "TPTB" DGAF

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

oh here you go

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-1-2012 by Lawlz0rz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

These are vault liners, not coffins.

They are big enough to hold coffins, and they are to seal the coffins in the ground.

There are plenty of them, a whole yard full (several acres, rows upon rows). I know, i live 20 minutes from two such yards (Conyers and Madison, GA) and have seen them. One is clearly visible from the road.

There is no conspiracy, they are simply supplies for when people die. When people die, and are buried, the vault must be lined and the coffin sealed in.

There are several threads on this already.

Originally posted by burntoast
why doesnt anyone just set it on fire? let them all burn so they can waste the time and money to rebuild them again

They are made of METAL. Either way, setting them on fire would be a crime.

edit on 5-1-2012 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I knew when I clicked this thread I would see those coffins

Nothing new here, this video have been posted and discussed to death

Btw, you managed to have the word "question" in every sentence in your first paragraph, twice in the very first sentence

I watched this video below and I have a question, i'm not sure if anybody has bothered to ask this question but I would like everyone's input. Watch the video first then read below to see my question. The video says they are coffins but look hard at the coffins then read my question below.

To answer your question, well, when the box is being used and filled its gotta be moved somehow, otherwise what good are they if you don't have a way to move them.

edit on 5-1-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

But some joker on YouTube... Now that's a source!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
FEMA Coffins In Georgia
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Debunked

email from Vantage

The property on Lions Club Road in Madison, Georgia is leased by Vantage
Products.

The product stored on the property are standard burial vaults, please see
our web page for information on this product - www.vantageproducts.com

The majority of cemeteries across the United States require the use of a
burial vault when a body is interred. The use of a burial vault, plastic or
concrete, is to prevent the collapse of the ground in the cemetery
and to protect the casket placed inside.

In the funeral and/or death care industry there is a common practice of
people making their funeral arrangements prior to death. Many people
like to make their own selections for the casket and burial vaults that will
be used at the time of their death. Once this selection has been made
the local funeral home that has made the arrangements can purchase the
burial vault product from Vantage Products and we will store it for them
until that person dies.

We maintain detailed records of ownership of the products and require a
certificate of ownership to be sent to us before products can be released.
Additionally, we are annually audited by several states including Georgia
to insure that we have all of the products that our records indicate and
that are on file with each of the participating states.

These products are not owned by any one individual person, company or the government. Additionally, there are only about 50,000 vaults in storage in
Madison, no where near the quantity that is being discussed openly on
the net.

In the United States there are approximately 1,300,000 deaths each year.
Of those deaths there are about 900,000 in ground burials preformed
every year. Only a small percentage of those people have pre arranged
there burial.

I hope this has answered you questions. Please do not hesitate to contact
me if you have additional questions.

Cordially,

Michael A. Lacy
Vice President of Operations
Vantage Products Corporation
960 Almon Road
Covington, GA 30014
770-788-0136 Office
770-788-0361 Fax
404-545-8022 Cell
[email protected]

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The underground bases they were planning on hiding in were destroyed beginning on August 23rd. If they're still planning on WWIII and wiping out 90 percent of the useless eaters, they better start manufacturing some more of these coffins for themselves and their own wives and children.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

My husband is a van driver/ delivery guy, he drives west from Albany everyday and sees these trains daily. He is going to get me some pics one day (he can't really stop on the highway) he says that there are about 600 (estimate obviously) of these cars and more coming everyday.

He sees them being brought in. Sometimes he has to wait at th RR crossing for them to go by. He has seen them for about a year and a half (or noticed them) I asked him if he thought that they were car carriers and he said no way. A) because they always come in and never go out and B) because there aren't that many cars. He says that they are all brand spanking new.

He mostly mocks my canspiracy angles on things, honestly, I think he is in denial but if he thought they were for automobiles he would say so. BTW I have been waiting for these pics for 6 months now so please don't demand them! He is a procrastinator of the worst sort. I will ask him tonight about where they are located in case anyone in the area wants to go look. I think he may have said somewhere near Delmar, NY.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

Do you actually believe what you write?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by SimontheMagus

Do you actually believe what you write?

yes.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Im not Amercian so i probably miss a lot of the FEMA stuff that happens. However, i really do not get the paranoia about some FEMA stuff, like when they are holding "preparedness drills". Surely that is just good planning? Having an idea what to do in certain given situations. The most ironic thing is that should something truly terrible happen and they aren't prepared, they will cop flak for that as well!
edit on 5-1-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join