It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China opposes 'unilateral' US sanctions on Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

Why say unilateral? I don't understand. There are Sanctions by the US and Europe is hardly unilateral, are china saying that they would be happy then if Russia was on board with the sanctions?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foppezao
reply to post by majesticgent

It seems China is more playing the [global] merchant then some aggresive super power, it will take some decades to match the level of the US army[of these days] and then their first priority will be Taiwan, Sparkly islands etc. Eyes are more on that crazy bear in the north, but he also knows that too much involvement is m.a.d.

edit on 5-1-2012 by Foppezao because: (no reason given)

I always laugh when i read ATS posts that speak to how great the American military war machine is. Ok, but Shouldn't that American military superiority, have won the war with North Korea? Won the war with Vietnam? And least we should not forgot Chinese influence actually is what changed the course of those two wars. I think America, is in for a rude awakening, if it decides to pick a fight win a country that actually can fight back.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OWSisdead

your spelling is atrocious even with spell check on one still cannot be bothered lol

2nd Nato is weak they only pick fights that they know can be won . Much like the American style. There is no chance nato can fight off the china military along with the russian military one would have to be naive to think North Korea wouldn't join in the fight. 3 super military powers against the rat pack of nato and all their groups of pathetic wanna be armies. Guess some people seem to forget how many counties really oppose the western world . They out number us by a lot.

Sure I guess nato can go on a nuclear bombing campaign , would seem pointless seeing how there are plenty of other powers around that world that carry nuclear arms themselves. NWO or not .. one can't live on the earth if we decide to drop nuclear bombs everywhere . How does that enable the elitist to carry on with their way of life.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join