It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was soooo wrong

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I made an attempt once to introduce myself to the ATS universe and failed miserably...and rightly so...I underestimated the passion that some have with certain topics. And, I apologize to those who were, less then amused at my endeavor to raise a smile.

I, have been a "seeker" for many years, and find ATS as a, constant source for my varied interests.

Not only do I believe in an alien presence in the vast universe that we enjoy. I have played one on TV...though I must admit, the jury is out so far as the real hard evidence is concerned, as to whether they have ever visited Earth, or even have existed at the same time frame and distance, at a point in their advancement to, ever have the possibility for contact.

I am spiritual...but not religious, I think most have it all wrong...If the Tower of Babel is a true story, whether it be of Babylonian origins or Sumerian, or Biblical, then, along with language, so was our understanding of the true nature of truth, also divided, and we must draw from all things, all peoples, all beliefs, to get the whole picture of the truth.

One thing is for sure tho...as in the days of the tower of Babel...when all spoke one language and, it was feared that Man could accomplish anything, and so separated into a state of "Babel", and mistrust of each other. We are once again at that same precipice...We once again, speak in a single language.

BINARY...and we all know the rest of the story of Babel...just saying?

So there it is...I am a writer of Sci-Fi Fantasy, a Musician, A CGI Animator (wanna-be), and was an Alien once. once.

and inventor of the electronic instrument that they played...The Starpipe.

And my first attempt to be an Animator...Job Quest. 12 min video...hope you take the time to view it. I did everything from the animation to the music and voice overs.

Well, there it is...Hi ATS I do Love the Passion here.

edit on 4-1-2012 by Andronian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Andronian

Not sure what I believe when it comes to aliens but I love your intro.

Welcome
edit on 4-1-2012 by Subjective Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
video no worky...

I usually just put in the ID between the yvid brackets instead of the whole url and this sometimes solves it.

or maybe i just didn't click right.

edit on 4-1-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

Come on he is new and being nice.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I think I fixed the links.....

I think

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
welcom buddy,
some nice guitars

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

yeah thanks been collecting for years...most of them are dated from the 80's...my fav is the Jackson Fusion

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Poor attempt at flags.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Disregard popmayhem's tactlessness, acquire an open and friendly welcome.

Interesting intro, welcome to ATS!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

Wow popsmayhem, that's one of the most disappointing and impolite, non-contributions I've ever seen posted in an intro thread. How sad that this is the state of your character.

Welcome Andronian!

edit on 4-1-2012 by dainoyfb because: I typo'd.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for the positive response...maybe I got it right this time?

The future is for us to understand our past.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Not understanding...your comment...I desire no flags, nor stars...my apology was heart felt to those I insulted in my first attempt at an introduction.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Welcome (back) to ATS. I did see your first intro thread and watched the "alien music" vid and thought it was fantastic but then I'm kinda weird anyway. I saw little in your first intro post to warrant a hostile reaction but oh well, sometimes it will, sometimes it won't I guess.

Have fun and see you around.

PS The links are working.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

thanks, it is the only place I seem to go for real news...can't seem to trust the main stream

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

thanks for sticking up for a Noob,,,but we take our licks, and it makes us stronger...this is a big site and many varied views...we must be tolerant of the ignorant, as we also rejoice and understand the enlightened.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Welcome back..

Someone ahead of me said something about weird.. Well I happen to like the weird, strange and different, as long as it fits within the Terms and Conditions of your membership, I say bring it on...!

I also can appreciate the time and patience required to build and work with diverse instruments, and my friend, that is a diverse instrument... Is that a Theremin built into the Starpipe?

Johnny

edit on 1/4/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

wow epic basic civility fail. is that how you conduct yourself in every day life? i feel very sorry for your family and colleagues.

OP, you sound like a really interesting person. will check out your music and that crazy looking device when i'm done with this session i'm engineering right now. from a fellow musician/producer, welcome!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
And the point is?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hello! I read your first intro post, I'm not sure what people were getting so bent up about, I thought it was funny. Sometimes people take things a little too seriously perhaps. Well...welcome to ATS! Cool instrument by the way, very nifty.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join