It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US deploys troops in Israel for Iran war'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Be on the lookout for another USS Liberty incident.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerisa

Its PressTV... If you arent familiar its the mouth piece of the Iranian government. With thier actions do you think they arent going to do as much as they can to blame anyone and everyone else for their own stupidity?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

And then we'll find out how many bear freinds he has....

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
he has no friends...
edit on 5-1-2012 by 5thethriller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerisa

Oh, so Congress isn't going to vote for it? Whatever, let's let the president act as a dictator and decide whether or not we go to war.

And hey, Iran is dangerous! Haven't you guys been watching the news lately? Just ask the educated, informed politicians like Santorum and Gingrich, they'll tell you all about how we need to bomb them and go to war, because they're the greatest threat to America.

We don't want them to become nuclear-capable, otherwise we'll get attacked! Nevermind that they don't have an Air Force or any means of launching that nuclear missile at us, or that we have defense systems to protect from that stuff, we need to bomb them. It doesn't matter if they're not even pursuing nuclear weapons, we need to bomb and kill thousands of civilians in order to ensure that one day, in the future, they don't even have the chance to develop nukes if they wanted to.

Because if there's one thing that's unacceptable, it's Iran's government officials and citizens deciding what to do with their country. That's the job of America, the policeman of the world. If you don't support that, you're an unpatriotic kook.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Jerisa

Poke the bear..
Slap the bear..
Kick the bear..

Eventually we will shoot the bear.

Bear?! Really?! More like a sick, rabid dog... This country is a sworn enemy to one of their regional neighbors, sworn to their destruction. To the point, even if it destroys the "dog" in the process. How can they be rationally brought into any constructive dialog? The BIGGER issue is that powers within the West, want nothing better than to see the destruction of the Temple Mount so that the Jewish Temple can be rebuilt (and start the process of the Messiah returning to the earth). That's scary because the path seems to be getting put into place. Don't the prophecies say it all begins, and ends, starting in the middle east?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Anywhere that they send "Gork", there is a serious military position being taken. He is one 3 star general they do not posture with. This crap just got serious. He heads up one of the most elite Air Force fighting forces in the U.S. Military. This is no longer a question of how bad it is. It's been declared by sending him and his forces to Israel.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Jerisa

Its PressTV... If you arent familiar its the mouth piece of the Iranian government. With thier actions do you think they arent going to do as much as they can to blame anyone and everyone else for their own stupidity?

It's FOX/CNN/ABC/CBS/NBC/AP/REUTERS/LOCAL News... If you aren't familiar, it's the mouth piece of the American government. With their actions, do you think they aren't going to do as much as they can, to blame anyone and everyone else for their stipidty?

Sorry dude...

link   
I would like to point out a very simple fact, the geographic location of Iran. Notice the countries that it sits in between?

link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

I wqas under the impression Ahmadenijd was doing all he could to usher in the retun of the 12th Imam, or whatever its called, bringing in the end times?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

You keep pushing the BS map while faiing to point out the bigger map. Those countries you constantly claim surround Iran, which they do, are themselves surrounded by countries allied with Iran or Russia / China.

Any reason you ignore that?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Of course the U.S. Army, Israeli Army, and TPTB will be invading Iran. After all, Iran is responsible for the 9/11 attacks. Didn't you know that? I wrote about it here: Iran Did It!!
Is was on American news a week ago. I would bet a LOT of money that is was Washington will use as their justification for attempting to conquer yet another Middle Eastern Country.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LajanAytik

The news outlets you listed are nothng like PressTV. If you did some research those entities can report and challenge whatever they want, where as PressTV cannot.

Nice try though...

US commander visits Israel to finalize missile drill

The drill, which is unprecedented in its size, will include the establishment of US command posts in Israel and IDF command posts at EUCOM headquarters in Germany – with the ultimate goal of establishing joint task forces in the event of a large-scale conflict in the Middle East.

The US will also bring its THAAD (Terminal High Altitude Area Defense) and shipbased Aegis ballistic missile defense systems to Israel to simulate the interception of missile salvos against Israel.

The American systems will work in conjunction with Israel’s missile defense systems – the Arrow, Patriot and Iron Dome.

Gorenc came to Israel for talks with Brig.-Gen. Doron Gavish, commander of the Air Force’s Air Defense Division.

He toured one of the Iron Dome batteries in the South and the Israel Test Bed lab in Holon where the IAF holds its interception simulation exercises.

The IAF is planning to deploy a fourth battery of the Iron Dome counter-rocket system in the coming months and is mulling the possibility of stationing it in Haifa to protect oil refineries located there.

The Defense Ministry has allocated a budget to manufacture an additional three Iron Dome batteries by the end of 2012. IAF operational requirements call for the deployment of about a dozen batteries along Israel’s northern and southern borders.

The IAF is also moving forward with plans to deploy Rafael’s David’s Sling missile defense system, which is designed to defend against medium-range rockets and cruise missiles. Rafael recently completed a series of successful navigation and flight tests of the David’s Sling’s interceptor and plans to hold the first interception test by mid-2012.

Missile drill.... invasion.. yup roughly the same thing.

Please fix your rectal-cranial inversion.
edit on 5-1-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Wow ok, if this is true its obviously in response to the iranians threatening to shut all oil exports from the Hormuz if they were to put sanctions, UK said they would join US militarilly if they did, UK have already gone against there word on this and got the EU to stand up for them saying they will not allow the oil imports to come in to EU countries. Which will effect the economy even more, however this is not much of a problem for Iran because China and Russia will proberbly buy it.

Anyway US deploying troops already, are they that hungry for war, i know Iran is a place of corruption, and beating of women but the US never seem to want to stop, Uk shouldnt have anymore blood on there hands and i dont want my tax payers money on the bombing of innoscent people of Iran.

US should stop this. Maybe they expected this, they where the ones who said there would be sanctions in the first place?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by wrkn4livn

I wqas under the impression Ahmadenijd was doing all he could to usher in the retun of the 12th Imam, or whatever its called, bringing in the end times?

And you would be correct. Pick up the Novel by Joel Rosenberg called 'The 12th Imam" . It starts off with Iran sinking an Oil Tanker in the Strait of Hormuz and gas shooting up to $300.00/BBL. Then the fun really begins!!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Observor

I don't buy it.

I don't understand what you are not buying.

I don't buy the claim that the US government doesn't represent the will of the American people. It may not represent their interests as assessed by some, but it definitely represents their will. So I don't believe in dissociating the American public from the actions of the US government.

There may be special interests whose longterm agenda the US government may be serving, as happens in every country, whatever the form of government, but all major actions are the will of the majority. Nothing exemplifies this better than George W Bush winning a second term in office.

As for the rest of your post and the next one, I am not much of a believer and can't comment on bible prophecies and such.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5thethriller
Which will effect the economy even more, however this is not much of a problem for Iran because China and Russia will proberbly buy it.

Russia doesn't import oil, she exports oil. China imports huge amounts of oil and could easily buy up any oil not imported by EU, but appears to be having second thoughts about Iranian oil having cut their January imports of Iranian oil by half and paying a premium to buy Russian and Vietnamese crude.

Not sure what all that means, but just wanted to point out the facts.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrkn4livn
The BIGGER issue is that powers within the West, want nothing better than to see the destruction of the Temple Mount so that the Jewish Temple can be rebuilt (and start the process of the Messiah returning to the earth). That's scary because the path seems to be getting put into place. Don't the prophecies say it all begins, and ends, starting in the middle east?

Here is a quote from a dead-beat elitist proving your point....
Quote from Albert Pike.
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

From reading these posts, I guess this is it. This is the 'big one', 'game-over' or TEOTWAWKI.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

That seems a little wild....but...

Quite possible....it fits the basic Dipsensationalist Christian End Times scenario. Other then if the "Nihlists and Athiests" are as bad as this claimes, you would probably get the Christians off the bench and into the game....hard to say there would be dissillusionment with Christianity, unless you factor in them being gone due to the Rapture of the Church.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Flint2011

Well put and i started looking more into this and i think your right on about this ..The Pieces are now in play all that left is to start things in motion
edit on 5-1-2012 by essanance because: (no reason given)
I mean this is from WIKI

Frank Gorenc your speaking of i believe ??
Lieutenant General Frank "Gork" Gorenc is Commander, Third Air Force, Ramstein Air Base, Germany.[1] As the U.S. Air Forces in Europe component numbered air force for U.S. European Command, 3rd Air Force supports the USAFE and EUCOM commanders both at the operational and tactical level directing all USAFE forces engaged in contingency and wartime operations in the EUCOM area of responsibility. Third Air Force includes the headquarters Air Force forces staff, a multidisciplinary, professional cadre responsible for planning, deploying, employing, sustaining and redeploying Air Force forces as the supported and supporting air component of USAFE to EUCOM. Other 3rd Air Force units include the 603rd Air and Space Operations Center, 10 USAFE wings and two stand-alone groups.
SO yea i think you are right on this guy is a technological Angel Of Death
edit on 5-1-2012 by essanance because: Spelling

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join